Coupons & Likes On Facebook
for sbdc © jay massey 2010
• According to new figures released by a joint
survey Facebook users use the Like option for a
brand for one overpowering reason – discounts
and special offers.
• Surveying 1,550 U.S. respondents aged 15 and
older from March 2009 to April 2010, 40% of
consumers like a brand or company on
Facebook to “receive discounts and promotions.”
When it comes to getting freebies, 36% would
like a brand who offered giveaways.
Reasons Why Your Business Should Have a
Facebook Fan Page.
• Here are the reasons why
your business should
have a face book fan
• You can have a large
number of Fan base. This
makes fan pages
• You can create brand advocates.
• You can easily promote it with tools provided by
• The Facebook Pages Insights analytics tool
gives you useful information about your fans and
• You can build a community for your clients and
• It’s another funnel to your website.
• You can add unlimited photos and videos.
Coupons and Customer Coding
• The obvious way to market would be through
coupons of your own. If you have flyers or
discount coupons for your business, you can
easily transfer that to your Facebook page.
• Grab the content & images from your existing
flyer or website and then transfer that to a tab
on your page’s navigation menu.
• Call your tab something simple like Coupons,
Discounts or offer to grab attention. Then, to
encourage prospects to Like your page, only
make the coupon or discount available to
Samples Of Offers & Coupons
Not having a fanpage is COSTING you money and
LOSING your business
“We are offering you a total facebook fanpage
service at a rock bottom price”