Lalit Kumar Sharma S/o Shri R.A Sharma
C-29/30 Ind. Area Hastinapur
Contact No. 01233-28085
09758144136 / 09368570685
Seek responsible and dynamic position in food industry to enhance products
quality and productivity of the organization.
Application of professional knowledge & Technical know how for the up-liftmen of
organization working in, through the development of new products, their quality
assurance and strategic business in globalize market.
SUMMARY OF SKILLLS
1. An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skill.
2. Over Ten year of skillful in resourceful management of production & quality
B.Tech (Food Technology) from H.B.T.I. Kanpur in 1999. (First Division)
M.B.A. from IGNOU (Pursuing)
1- Worked as Shift in charge in M.B. foods Pvt.Ltd. Indore (Parle Biscuits Pvt
Ltd) & Senior Production Executive Delta Foods( Britannia Industries Ltd)
during July 1999 to Sept 2003. Manufacture of Parle-G, Krack-Jack, Time Pass,
Maska Chaska, 50-50 Brand Name Biscuits.
2- Worked in NIRULA CORNER HOUSE LIMITED as Asst. Manager
(Production) from Aug. 2003 to Feb. 2006. (Bakery, Fruit Processing, Frozen
ABOUT NIRULA -
A Renowned Name in fast food chain restaurant / production unit (centralized). In
centralized production unit they have own BAKERY unit, FRUIT PROCESSING
unit. Where they make different types breads,Pizza,Burgers,Pav, biscuits,
cookies, jams, ketch-up, squash, syrups, Frozen bakery & kitchen products
3- Worked in ALLANASONS LTD. As Unit Head from March 2006 to Mar 2008
(Processing & Frozen division)
The largest exporters of Frozen Meat/ Agri products and processed food
products from India. Government of India recognized Super Five Star Trading
House with Golden status, the highest achievable status in exports from India
4- Worked in Moreish Foods Ltd Patna from March 2008 to July 2009 as Plant
Manager (Renowned bakery and beverages industry in eastern India consisting
four manufacturing units in four states)
5- Currently working in Om Shree Sai Foods Pvt Ltd (A unit of Parle Agro
Pvt Ltd ) in Rudrpur as Plant Manager from Aug 2009 to till date (
Manufacture HIPPO brand name Toasted bread Snack in Seven Flavor i.e.
Indian Chatpatta,Thi Chili , Hot N Sweet ,Italian Pizza ,Mint Chutney ,Salted etc )
1. Plan production as per target, plan daily and weekly production buckets &
arrange material resources as per plan & ensure material quality correctness
before use, monitoring of material machine and human behavior in process
record analyze initiate corrective measure for deviation.
2. Ensure complaints of led down process parameters their recording in log
sheets, analysis of parameters & results identification of cause & effects of
process deviation, initiate corrective measure & implement solution.
3. Analyze operational and personnel performance issue and reports for cause
and effect & make recommendation or implement solution.
4. Taking important decision regarding customer complaints and root cause
analysis for reduction complaints.
5. Approve all raw material & finished products as per company standard.
6. Responsible for maintaining sanitation & hygiene standards as per company
7. Study of product behavior during its life cycle.
8. Daily Panel checking evaluation.
9. Study of machinery behavior observation during malfunctioning, operational
adjustment limit study and reporting of faults to Engineering Dept., suggestions
for performance improvement of machinery.
10. Food Safety: Implementation of HACCP in manufacturing, identification of
CCP, HACCP review study.
11. Online sensory evaluation of product, before release and also periodically life
12. Handling the process and nonconforming products.
13. Well known about the following unit operation e.g. - Freezing, Drying,
Canning, Fermentation, Baking, Concentration, Pasteurization, Blanching,
Aseptic packaging etc.
14. Follow the GMP, SOP, PQ, OQ, IQ, COP, and SQC.
15. Standardization the process and recipe of various bakery and fruit products.
16. Team leader to apply APEDA in Allana units
17. Dispatch handling/ Supply chain management
18. To correspond with international suppliers & make proposal product launch in
19. Preparing product manuals, application data sheets, technical specification
data sheets, product characteristics & performing storage study for shelf life of
20. Production planning and training workforce on food safety norms and
guidelines / Running plant with full efficiency to control wastage.
21. Handle all Govt Regulatory Compliance e.g. PFA, PF Labor, Wt.
Measurement, Pollution Etc
22. Well known about the frozen industry process as chilling, processing,
freezing, packing, dispatch, quality, Aped a etc
23. Well known about the function of chillers, plate freezers, blast, cold storage
24. To calculate the costing of products and implement to. Minimize & also
measure OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) and to manage in that way to
25. Well aquatinted with the technique being employed for processing of bakery,
juice, and milk and meat product.
26. Well aquatinted with handling and functioning of laboratories equipment and
used in processing microbiology, quality evaluation laboratories.
27. Development of program for new product there quality assessment and
marketing strategies in group as well as individually.
28. Plant and personnel hygiene – Zoning of factory, zoning of material and
Personnel movements, color coding of cleaning tools & equipments, 5`S
implementation, establishment and conducting CIP, cleaning plan & procedure,
compliance of dress code, periodical personal hygiene checks, training on
29. Managing of GLP- Help in development and review of ICP, workbench
instruction of instrument and methods, categorization of chemicals and solutions,
standardization of their storage and disposal.
30. Integrated pest management –demarcation of defense lines, determination
and use of pest control instrument (glue traps, RBS, instecocutars, Spray guns
etc.) categorization and use of pesticides
1 Presented seminar in I.I.T, REC and AMUL DAIRY, MODERN BREAD IND.
2. Minimize market complaint for product quality.
3. Achieve FSMS (Food Safety Management System) – 2007, 2008
4. Achieve GLP 2007
5. Increases productivity by reducing manpower and line losses.
6. Conduct HACCP unscheduled review and implements the changes
DATE OF BIRTH: 21/ 09 / 1976
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
DATE/ PLACE (LALIT KUMAR SHARMA)