February 12, 1809-April 15, 1865.
President of the U.S.A March 4, 1861-April 15 1865.
• His Mother died when he was 9
• His parents named him Abraham but they
mostly called him Abe.
• He started reading, and read whenever he
• He went to school when he was 6,7,11,13,and
• He started working with tools when he was 7.
• Abe was 6 feet 4 inches tall when he was 19.
• George Washington is his hero.
• His first job was on a boat.
• As a lawyer he had a good sense of humor.
Why this Person is Famous
• He was the 16th president of the U.S.A.
• He was the commander of chiefs in the civil
• He was shot during a concert and died.
Why I Chose this Person
I chose Abraham Lincoln because
I like the story about him keeping
letters in his hat. I also like all pr-
esidents and I want to be one too.
He loves reading and I love reading
• Born February 12. 1809
• He went to school in 1815, 1816, 1820, 1822,
• 1816-He started working with tools
• 1828-6 feet 4 inches tall