CROWNE PLAZA MAASTRICHT
Crowne Plaza welcomes you
Looking for a suitable location for your gatherings, conferences, receptions, parties, meetings and training courses? The prestigious Crowne
Plaza Maastricht is idyllically and uniquely situated on the Maas river, in the centre of the most flamboyant city in the country: Maastricht. Old
and new meet between the ageold Sint Servaas bridge and the modern ‘Hoeg Brögk’ with the trendy architectonic Céramique square in the
Enjoy the local Burgundian style dishes in ‘de Mangerie’ restaurant or dine on the river bank in summer months, while savouring the views of
the Maas. The hotel has a number of luxurious conferencing rooms, some of which can be linked together. The 144 rooms are of international
standard, some of which have spectacular views of the Maas and the city. There is excellent access to the hotel and plenty of room for your car in
the underground car park.
We pride ourselves on thinking along with you to make your event a success, and guarantee you our five star service level.
Hotelfacilities Meeting facilities
• 144 luxurious hotel rooms & suites (various types) • 9 spacious conferencing rooms
• Classical restaurant ‘de Mangerie’ (total floor space of approx. 1000 m2)
• Japanese Restaurant ‘Kobe’ • 2 attractive foyers for business breaks with tasty snacks
• De Mangerie’ patio with unique views of the Maas (total floor space of 100 m2)
• ‘Club D’Artagnan’ where you can enjoy drinks with * Business corner for your e-mail & internet and wireless
your guests. internet throughout the hotel.
Excititing and surprising events
Our Bourgogne room, situated in the basement of the hotel is a unique, intimate and special location for parties and receptions from 60 persons.
A few of our specialties:
Enjoy the ‘Vrijthof’, the coziest and most famous square of Maastricht. From several stands we will serve typical ‘Maastricht’ dishes. We offer a
lot of possibilities for life music.
Maastrichtse ‘Sjieke’ Avond
Luxurious Evening The ‘Vrijthof’ will be decorated in luxurious style, own décor, flowers, little trees and candles. Because of the colorful lightning
you will feel like in a fairytale.
Carnaval in Maastricht Evening
Celebrate your own Carnaval in your own famous ‘Vrijthof’.
Both in the centre and further out, Maastricht offers plenty of fun activities,
• A visit to ‘De Apostelhoeve’ vineyard.
• A golf clinic at one of the nearby golf courses.
• A Segway tour through the historical centre of Maastricht.
• Baking your own Limburg flans at a traditional bakery.
• A relaxing boat trip to Liège.
• A Sushi workshop in Kobe restaurant.
• Racing on the Zolder circuit.
This is only a small selection of the many activities.
We’ll be pleased to think along with you in order to make your
programme a success.
How to get to our hotel
Several airports are situated in the vicinity of our hotel: Maastricht
Aachen Airport (10 minutes’ drive), Luik Airport (Belgium, 15 minutes’
drive), Düsseldorf Airport (Germany) and Brussel International Aiport
(Belgium, both 1 hour drive). The railway station is a 5 minutes’ walk
from the hotel.
Crowne Plaza Maastricht Ruiterij 1 6221 EW Maastricht NL T +31 (0)43 350 91 91 F +31 (0)43 350 91 94