Diseases & Conditions Ask
White mold ? fungus ? ?
I just ate some cake with white mold or fungus on it , I didn't realize that until 10th or 11th bite , I ate quite a lot , it was white cotton type fungus , what will happen
? Will I die ? Imm freaking out ! Reply fast !
Asked by at Aug 14,2011 00:15
Yes. You hear all the time of people dropping dead from eating a small amount of mold.
Answer from ρερρεssεαsτ at Aug 14,2011 00:33
» What Is the Best prescription For Psoriasis? only doctors answer to my questions? (2 answers)
» im a smoker but i dont have cough i just feel that i always have congested nose? (5 answers)
» My mom keeps throwing up? (3 answers)
» Do you think that there is really a cure for cancer but it is being hidden? (8 answers)
» What is it with sugar that makes people hypo? (3 answers)
» Should I be worried about a bump on my sternum? (3 answers)
» do you think she could have herpes? (5 answers)
» really quick cheap easy way 2 cure zits?!? (4 answers)
» Does anyone know what black spots on finger tips are? (1 answers)
» Help I have a huge pimple on my arm? (1 answers)
File saved from http://diseac.appspot.com/white-mold-fungus