how-does-mold-and-spores-make-you-sick

Document Sample
how-does-mold-and-spores-make-you-sick Powered By Docstoc
					                                                                                                        Diseases & Conditions Ask

how does mold and spores make you sick?

my house has constant flooding in basement i noticed mushroom like things growing on wall i have been incredibly run down curious if that is it

Asked by Kelly at Aug 11,2011 06:32


Best answer

Not all molds are toxic, however spores of some particular fungi have been implicated in some cases of respiratory problems. The spores are airborne and can be
inhaled. Stachybotrys chartarum is one in particular that has been found to produce mycotoxins that cause lung inflammation.

Answer from Winters at Aug 11,2011 09:59


Related questions

» Infected Ear Piercing? (1 answers)
» What should I do about my spots? (1 answers)
» how long do pepole wuth epilepsy have to be free from fits before appying for a driving liecene? (4 answers)
» Growth on lip problem? (3 answers)
» I Have A Sweating Problem? (2 answers)
» Wart on finger that won't go away? (3 answers)
» How can I stop heart burn? (1 answers)
» boyfriend allergic to all metals? (4 answers)
» i ate some orange glow hardware cleaning? will i die? (2 answers)
» can you have an mri if you have knee replacements? (4 answers)



 File saved from http://diseac.appspot.com/how-does-mold-and-spores-make-you-sick

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:12
posted:8/19/2011
language:English
pages:1