Document Sample
help-red-bumps-or-acne-or-rash-on-my-face Powered By Docstoc
					                                                                                                           Diseases & Conditions Ask

Help. red bumps or acne or rash on my face?

Around my chin and under my nose there is a bunch of red bumps. it kind of feels like a rash or heat bumps but i dont know? HELP!

Asked by great white buffalo at Aug 11,2011 09:03

Best answer

If they are heat bumps/rash try rubbing an ice cube on them. Also, use a face cleanser that contains salycic acid. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but don't
leave it on for too long if you have sensitive skin. The face cleanser is for the bacteria that's in your skin. Use it for a few days and you'll be back to normal.

Answer from UNFRiiCKeN BeLiiVe ABLe<♥> at Aug 11,2011 15:35

Related questions

» People with combination skin please answer:)? (1 answers)
» Was I possibly exposed to asbestos? (3 answers)
» Did we catch lymphoma early? (2 answers)
» DR's or anyone help "blood pressure"? (2 answers)
» If you had mono two months ago, can you still have it now? (4 answers)
» help with sunburn?!?!? (3 answers)
» Whats the youngest age you can get paget disease? (Breast not bone)? (1 answers)
» I was born with a heart murmur and have been having constant chest discomfort and shortness of breath.? (1 answers)
» does spots/pimples/acne run in the family ? (3 answers)
» High diastolic and low systolic? Why does that happen? (1 answers)

 File saved from

Shared By: