SUNRISE MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION, LLP
POSITION: Non-emergency medical and non-medical Vehicle
DESCRIPTION: Transporting customers to and from designated /
assigned locations throughout the greater Cleveland
and surrounding areas.
LOCATION: Cleveland Near Eastside
RETURN COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
Sunrise Medical Transportation, LLP
P.O. Box 0028
Aurora, Ohio 44202
Ensure the safe and timely transportation of customers to and
from destination on scheduled route. Properly operate Sunrise Medical
Transportation, LLP company owned non-emergency vehicle that
transports customers to and from designated locations. Retain and
attract customers through unmatched, exceptional customer service.
• Applicant must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• Applicant must have a valid high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Applicant must have a proven history of strong customer skills.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected.
• Applicant must have no record of DUI convictions in the past 10
• Applicant must pass pre-duty and randomly administered drug and
alcohol tests as well as any state mandated tests.
• Applicant must be able to converse fluently in English as well as
follow written and verbal instructions in English.
• Applicant must have an acceptable driving record free of major
• Applicant must have no felony convictions.
• Any pending felony charges must be disclosed at the time of
All new hires are subject to a 90 day probationary period. During
this period, the new hire will be monitored and evaluated based on their
performance. Management reserves the right to terminate employment at
any time during this probationary period.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT
LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Maintain the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and customer
service at all times.
2. Observe all traffic laws and safety regulations.
3. Maintain safety precautions when customers are boarding and
departing the vehicle.
4. Maintain appropriate customer management and report customer
incidents to the appropriate supervisors.
5. Follow assigned route and adhere to set schedules.
6. Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections and submit work orders
and damage reports as necessary,
7. Keep assigned vehicle clean and fueled.
8. Maintain contact with scheduler on a regular basis throughout the
entire work day.
9. Report all accidents, vehicle damage and customer injuries as they
10. Complete and submit all required reports and documentation.
Non-emergency transport vehicle and all assigned adaptive equipment
including but not limited to wheel chair lifts. Wheel chair lift training will
Maintain a courteous and professional attitude at all times with customers
regardless of the situation.
Physical/Environmental Demands: Continual sitting in driver’s seat,
loading and unloading of individuals in wheel chairs as well as assisting
any customers both on and off the vehicle. Ability to work indoors and
outdoors; moderate exposure to extreme temperatures and vehicle
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all
responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the job and is subject to
review and change at any time, with or without notice. Since no job
description can detail all the duties and responsibilities that may be
required from time to time in the performance of a job, duties and
responsibilities that may be inherent in a job, responsibility required for its
performance, or required due to the changing nature of the job should
also be considered part of the jobholder’s responsibility.