Professional front end designer and backend designer with over ten years of web experience in
computing and graphic design, currently seeking a new career opportunity where I can use my
experience and skills that encompass web design, photography, print design, interface design,
and online and offline software development which support web 2.0 and 3.0 technologies:
• Self-motivated and an Effective team player.
• Strengths in photography engineering from creation to inception.
• Focused and result-driven.
• Appreciation of organizational cultures and flexibility to work towards goals of the
• Strong initiative.
• Detail Orientated.
▪ Panic Coda ▪ Dreamweaver ▪ Aperture ▪ FTP Transmit ▪ Parallels ▪ Firebug ▪ CSSEdit ▪ Photoshop
▪ Online Tools (Type tester, COLOUR lovers, BgPatterns,BrowserShots, Adobe BrowserLab & more...)
▪ Adobe Light room ▪ Acrobat Pro ▪ Adobe Design Suite CS5 [ Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects ]
▪ Digital Photography ▪ Location Photography ▪ Motion Photography ▪ Lighting and Set Design
▪ Traditional Film ▪ Studio (commercial) ▪ Lighting Techniques ▪ Custom Printing
▪ iWork ▪ Microsoft Office Suite ▪ SubEthaEdit ▪ Transmit
▪ iLife ▪ Parallels
▪ Screen Flow ▪ Apple Garage Band ▪ Adobe Sound booth ▪ Forge Edit
▪ MS Suite ▪ & more...
OPERATING SYSTEM PLATFORMS
▪ Windows98 / XP / Vista / Win7 ▪ Fedora Red hat Linux ▪ Mac OS 7-9 ▪ Mac OS X / Snow
Leopard 10.6 / OS X Lion 10.7
Gaining more knowledge...
cam campbell resume 2011 - 905.990.2283 page 1-2
When I am not designing systems or website’s, I keep current by learning the latest in web
technologies. The Newest Web frameworks I am currently keeping up with is the following:
“Cappuccino, Sprout core”. In my spare time I am also learning how to built OS applications for
the iPhone and the iPad, using Xcode. This gives me new ways to apply my ( Ui ) user interface
designs, and apply a better ( UX ) user experience for the end user.
Consult work and Client work
▪ Campbell Clark Inc ▪ KJC Photography ▪ White Clarke ▪ Innovative Research ▪
Wolf Photo Studio ▪ Mil bank
▪ MDL Designs ▪ Video Comm ▪ Sterling Group ▪ TBZ ▪
Metro Spot Ltd ▪ DX Storm
▪ Evolution Health ▪ Sky Dome ▪ Bob Canada ▪ George Driving ▪
Ella Coaching ▪ CBW
2010 - 2011 - Graphical User Interface Designer (Gui Designer) - Evolution
Health (Most Recent)
° Provided website designs, for clients etc ° Designed gui interfaces for the companies online beta
° Designed large size display booth panels ° Designed Business cards, flyers, marketing materials,
° Designed / developed health systems: blog, motivational interview, e-coaching, private messaging, &
online forums etc ...
2009 - 2010 - Web and Graphic Designer - Consult-PRO
° Provided website designs for several dental websites and more. ° Designed the (Ui) interface for their
dental educational software.
° Created handouts, flyers and marketing pieces for their software. ° Maintained several company
websites within the organization.
° Helped with technical support for the companies dental software.
2008 - Interface Designer & Project Management - DX Strom (Consultant)
° Designed the interface for their medical software, touch pads, and flash applications.
° Led a team of developers on various projects.
° Managed a team of programmers.
2000 – 2007 - Creative Director & Owner - Defined Technologies
° Provided interface design, consultation, development services, technical service for organizations.
° Developed and created online web 2.0 solutions for all types of business.
° Created company logos, web banners, print materials, web sites, & web applications etc.
2001 – 2003 - Instructor – Sheridan College
° Taught Adobe Flash for Type explorations, Typography, System & Design, And Web development
1999 - Portrait Photographer – Sony Canada / Jostens Photography
° Took student portraits and group photography.
cam campbell resume 2011 - 905.990.2283 page 2-2
° Troubleshot Sony digital cameras, medium to large format cameras, studio lights,
and computer systems running Windows 98 utilizing Microsoft Access Database.
1998 - 2000 - Photography Studio – The Sterling Group of Photographers
° Assisted in photographing commercial products, landscapes, interior/exterior architecture, and studio
° Provided IT technical support and maintained studio computers.
° Created Digital Photo enhancements.
° 2001 - Interactive Multimedia Sheridan College
° 1997 - Applied Photography Sheridan College
° 1994 - Ontario Secondary School Port Credit - OSSD (Arts Intensive)
cam campbell resume 2011 - 905.990.2283