& ENCHANTING VARIATIONS™
GLASS BEADS WALLCOVERING
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
Examine each roll to be sure the product is what was ordered. All rolls must have the same
production number. Be sure to inspect each roll prior to cutting. Hang in sequence as cut from bolt.
No adjustment or claim will be considered once material has been cut. Carefully inspect the
installation after applying three strips before proceeding. If, at any time during the installation,
a discrepancy occurs, stop. Contact the designer or Distributor before proceeding.
Avoid folding or creasing that may create markings on the product. Material comes with factory
trimmed edge but may require additional edge table trimming due to the heavy weight of each
roll in transport, make sure each roll is inspected carefully for possible transport damage
which is out of our control and can be expected with today’s freight quality service. If goods
are received damaged during transit, you must make a claim to the freight company immediate.
Remove all old wallcoverings, clean substrate to be free of mold and mildew, dust, dirt, oily coatings,
water based paint, or other compounds preventing adhesive bond or impairing performance of
installed materials. In high humidity areas, the Zinsser Vapor Permeable system is recommended. Do
not install wallcoverings over oil-based wood stains or felt-tip pen markings without proper substrate
preparation. If working around switch plates turn off electricity. If a painted surface is found to be
unsound, the paint will have to be removed, fill cracks with patching compound, sand off any bumps
to a smooth finish. Always apply pre-wallcovering primer prior to installation.
TABLE TRIMMING - Trimming is the key to successful installation.
1) Must trim Enchanting wallcovering on the table, not on the wall.
2) Draw the line on the back, slowly knife several times along the line just to cut the base,
not going through the beads in front. Once you go through the beads, the line will become
not straight due to the round beads.
3) Detach the two pieces slowly and carefully. Do not pull the backing apart like a zipper, if
the base was not cut fully. Must slowly detach them, so that fuzzy backing would not
3) Use a template in situations of tight corners/crown moldings. Transfer the perfect fitted
template on to the back side of material and cut accordingly, bring the cut material to the wall and
check that the template worked and will give the best appearance of the corner prior to
application of adhesive and final installation of material.
4) Use a new single edge razor blade after each cut.
1) DO NOT USE A PASTING MCAHINE.
2) Apply professional grade pre-mixed Extra Strength Clear adhesive.
3) A rubber or wooden seam roller is recommended for the seams. Small gaps at seams shall be
closed up with the seam roller since the backing is flexible.
4) Be careful not to get any adhesive on the face of material, as it will be hard to clean after it is
dry, so extra care should be taken when butting the seams up.
5) Seams could be visible and placement of seams and joints should be worked into the
architecture layout of each strip for best appearance.
Note - When there are pressure marks on the product often caused by the heavy weight of
the roll, it is recommended to fold the area in the opposite way along the pressure mark
line, so that the beads can be aligned straight. After installed on the wall, using the clean
rubber roller to make the beads straighter along the line would further eliminate any
glimpse of the line.
1) Ordinary dust and other loose particles can be brushed or vacuumed off.
2) Surface of wallcovering can be wiped with a cloth dampened with a clear Windex or other clear
1. After installing a maximum of two panels, inspect carefully. If not satisfactory,
discontinue and contact your distributor immediately.
2. The manufacturer assumes no responsibility for installation beyond two panels,
and will not be held responsible for labor under any circumstances.
Notice: Wear goggles and gloves at all times.
For additional assistance, contact your distributor or sales representative.