CURRICULUM VITAE MAX
Was born in Bologna April 24th 1964
- High School diploma of “nurse”, school S. Maria della Vita, Bologna July 1985.
- High School diploma in “childhood educator”, Istituto Melozzo da Forlì, Forlì July 1987.
- Student at the University of Bologna (started 1987/88 and graduated in Bologna on June
1993 with 106/110 score. Thesis on: “Hip dysplasia in the dog”.
- Practitioner in his own private practice, Sasso Marconi (BO) since 1994.
- School of Veterinary Radiology (1995-97 Dir. Prof. Dr. Pozzi, Dipl. ECVDI). Specialized
with 66/70 score. Thesis about: “Kodak InSight asymmetric screen-film system application
in canine chest radiology”.
- 1994 attended a course on the “external fixation” (Dir. Dr. Romanelli Dipl. ECVS) Cremona.
- In the year 1994 has founded as a partner the Veterinary Clinic dell’Orologio and since then is
the Sanitary Director.
- August 1995 has been three weeks at the Regional Veterinary Hospital of Helsinborg (Sweden).
- In 1996 has been co-promotor for the thesis: “Etiopathogenesis, semiological and diagnostic
aspects of the diseases of the spine in dog and cat”, candidate Dr. Lukas Fruhauf, promotor Prof.
- October-December 1997 has been seven weeks at the VCRS with Dr. Rendano (Dipl. ACVR),
- December 1997 (Chicago) attended the Annual Conference of the ACVR.
- 1998 (Bologna) attended to FECAVA Conference.
- June 1999 (Wien) attended the Annual Meeting of the EAVDI/ECVDI.
- March 2000 (Montecatini) invited lecturer to the Annual Confernce of SCIVAC: Thoracic
- September 2000 (Loughborough) attended the Autumn Meeting of the British and Irish division
of the EAVDI.
- July 2001 received a Grant from the Alma Mater Foundation of the University of Bologna
for the project: “CT-guided biopsy of the skeleton”.
- July 2001 (Paris) attended the Annual Meeting of the EAVDI/ECVDI.
- October 2001 (Berlin) attended the FECAVA Conference.
- July 2002 Murcia attended to the Annual Meeting of the EAVDI/ECVDI.
- July 2002 Murcia: Resident Prize for the best presentation at the Annual Meeting of the
- Attended to several conferences, courses and scientific meetings in Italy.
- Lecturer in several Meetings of the italian Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging group and Italian
Society of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging for companion animals.
- Lecturer in Radiology at the SCIVAC courses.
- President of the Italian Society of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging for companion animals
(SVIDI) from 2001 to 2004.
- Past President of the Italian Society of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging for companion
animals (SVIDI) from 2004 to 2007.
- Attended a non-conforming programme for the European College Veterinary Diagnostic
Imaging (ECVDI) at the University of Torino and at the University of Zürich.
- April 2004 invited lecturer at the University of Teramo for the seminar on “Imaging of the
skeleton: ultrasound and CT”.
- May 2004 (Rimini) invited lecturer to the Annual Confernce of SCIVAC: Interventional
radiology (US and CT-guided biopsy).
- July 2004 attended a month of continuing education/film reading at the University of Zurich.
- August 2004 attended a film reading at the Animal Health Trust, New Market (England).
- September 2004 (Ghent) attended to the Annual Meeting of the EAVDI/ECVDI.
- April/May 2005 (Bern) attended to the First European Meeting of MRI.
- Since 2005 Director for Diagnostic Immaging of the Post University Veterinary Formation
School in Cremona.
- June/September 2005 Director of the course of abdominal radiology.
- November 2005 has taken the certification for Responsable of the Prevention and Protection
Service on the work.
- May 2006 (Rimini) invited lecturer at the SCIVAC Annual Meeting.
- August 2006 attended a film reading session at the Royal Veterinary College of London.
- August-September 2006 attended 4 weeks at the University College of Dublin for continuing
- August 2006 attended the Annual Irish Conference at the UCD.
- 2007 contract Professor University of Naple.
- January 2007 (Cesena) attended a course of imaging of the thorax in human “essential in the
- May 2007 Director of the course of “advanced diagnostic imaging of the abdomen”.
- April 2007 invited lecturer for the seminar “CT in the study of the abdomen”, University of
- June 2007 invited lectures at the SCIVAC Annual Meeting, Rimini.
- June 2007 (14th-16th) attended the course of HRTC of the Thorax in Human, Arezzo.
- September 2007 is a foundation member of the Association for Animal Well-being.
- September 2007 has founded as a partner the Veterinary Oncologic Center srl, where he hold
permanent position of President of the administration board in Sasso Marconi (BO).
- September 2007 is invited lecture at the Master of Oncology, University of Pisa.
- 2008 contract Professor University of Naple.
- April 2008 invited lecturer for the seminar “CT in the study of the axial and appendicular
skeleton”, University of Pisa.
- June 2008 attended a film reading at the Royal Veterinary College, London.
- August 2008 attended a film reading at the University of Zuerich.
- August 2008 attended a film reading at the University of Dublin.
- September 2008 attended a film reading at the AVS (Florida).
- September 2008 obtained the Diploma of the European College Veterinary Diagnostic
Imaging (Dipl. ECVDI).
- September 2008 invited lecturer at the University of Pisa, Master of Oncology.
- 2009 contract Professor University of Naple.
- January 22th 2009 invited speaker at the University of Bern “CT-guided biopsy”.
- March 2009 attended a corse on the use of the Eclipse system for the treatment planning of
radiation therapy, Zug, Svizzera..
- March 2009 invited lecturer at the international workshop of CT, Cremona.
- Maggio 2009 Chairman SCIVAC Annual Conference, Rimini.
- January 2010, invited lecturer at the Meeting on the mesothelioma in human, lecture on
“Comparative Oncology”, Broni (PV).
- March 2010, invited lecturer at the international workshop of CT, Cremona.
- April 2010, invited lecturer at the Merial International Meeting, lecture on “Combination of
COX-2 inhibitors and radiotherapy in treatment of cancers over-expressing Cox-2”, Faro,
- May 2010, invited lecturer at the Annual European Conference “MRI User”, lecture on “CT of
the Thorax”, Ghent, Belgium.
- May 2010, , invited lecturer at the Annual SCIVAC Conference, lectures on “Radiotherapy in
esotics” and “radiology of the appendicular skeleton”, Rimini.
- Lectures at innumerables courses, meetings and seminars.
- Co-autor of the book “Radiology of the dog and cat”, Edited by Poletto.
- He is going to complete a programme of Doctor of Veterinary Science (PhD) at the
University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Reviewer for the journals Veterinaria, Research in Veterinary Science and Journal of
Reproduction in Domestic Animals.
Publications on journals:
1. Complete Bilateral Mastectomy: technique notes. Vignoli M et al. Veterinaria, Anno 10, n°
3, September 1996, pag. 91-94.
2. Dacryocystitis in a Golden Retriever: alternative technique of naso-lacrimal cannulation.
Vignoli M et al. Bollettino AIVPA, n° 1, 1997, pag. 5-9.
3. Subarachnoid cyst in the cat. Clinical and radiographic findings. Vignoli M., Rossi F..
Obiettivi e Documenti Veterinari, 1997, Vol. 18, No. 6Supp, pp. 25-27.
4. Nutritional systemic osteodystrophy in cats. Radiographic findings in a clinical case. Rossi
F, Vignoli M.. Obiettivi e Documenti Veterinari, 1997, Vol. 18, No. 6Supp, pp. 28-30.
5. Surgical correction of a soft palate cleft in a cat. Vignoli M. et al.. Veterinaria, Anno 12, n°
3, June 1998, pag. 93-95.
6. Subarachnoid cyst in a cat. Vignoli M., Rossi F., Sarli G.. Vet. Radiology & Ultr., Vol. 40, n°
2, 1999, pag. 116-119.
7. “Evaluation of a screen-film system with ultraviolet emitting rare earth; comparison with a
blue emitting screen-film system”; M. Vignoli, F. Rossi, R. Terragni, S. Citi, L.Pierotti, G.
Compagnone; Veterinaria, Anno 13, n° 6, dicembre 1999.
8. Transient post-traumatic hemidiaphragmatic paralysis in two cats. Vignoli M., Toniato M.,
Rossi F., Terragni R., Manzini M., Franchi A. and Pozzi L.. JSAP, 43, pp 312-316, 2002.
9. Dysplasia epiphysealis hemimelica in a Boxer puppy. Vignoli M., Sarli G., Rossi F.,
Terragni R. e Pozzi L.. Veterinary Radiol Ultrasound, 2002 Nov-Dec;43(6):528-33.
10. Ultrasonographic diagnosis of diaphragmatic rupture in dogs and cats: results of a
prospective study. Spattini G., Rossi F., Vignoli M., Lamb C.. Veterinary Radiol &
Ultrasound, 2003 Mar-Apr;
11. Bilateral elbow malformation in a cat due to radio-ulnar synostosis: a comparative study
with humans. Rossi F., Vignoli M., Terragni R., Pozzi L., Impallomeni C., Magnani M.. Vet.
Rad. & Ultr., 2003 May-Jun;
12. Unusual radiographic pattern of bronchiolar-alveolar carcinoma in a cat. F.Rossi, M.Vignoli,
G. Sarli, R.Terragni, J.Lang, JSAP, June 2003.
13. Radial carpal bone fracture in 13 dogs. G. Gnudi, C.M. Mortellaro, G. Bertoni, F.M.
Martini, A.M. Cantoni, M. Di Giancamillo, M.Vignoli, VCOT, 3/2003.
14. CT-guided fine-needle aspiration and tissue-core biopsy of bone lesions in small animals
Massimo Vignoli, Stefanie Ohlerth, Federica Rossi, Luigi Pozzi, Rossella Terragni, Daniele
Corlazzoli, Barbara Kaser-Hotz, Vet Radiol & Ultrasound 2004 Mar-Apr;45(2):125-30.
15. Study on ct-guided fine-needle aspiration of the lung in the dog and in the cat.
Massimo Vignoli, Mauro Di Giancamillo, Simonetta Citi, Federica Rossi, Rossella
Terragni, Daniele Corlazzoli, Paola Laganga, Giacomo Gnudi. Veterinaria 18(4):1-6,
16. Case study: myopathy of the Gracilis muscle in three German sheperd dogs. Sarli G, Vignoli
M, Bazzo R, Rossi F, Terragni R, Bernardini M, Valentini S. Online Journal of Veterinary
Research, 9 : 1-12, 2005.
17. A radiological study of the incidence of unilateral canine hip dysplasia based on the finding
of asymmetrical changes. S. Citi, M. Vignoli, M. Modenato, F. Rossi and J.P. Morgan.
Schweiz Arch., 4 : 173-176, April 2005.
18. Colon-rectal neoplasias of the dog and cat: experiences of five years. R. Terragni, M.
Vignoli, F. Rossi, M. Tassoni. Veterinaria, Anno 20, n° 1, February 2006, pag. 19-25.
19. CT-guided fine-needle aspiration and tissue-core biopsy of the lung lesions in dog and
cat. Massimo Vignoli, Giacomo Gnudi, Paola Laganga, Margherita Gazzola, Federica Rossi,
Rossella Terragni, Mauro Di Giancamillo, Barbara Secchiero, Simonetta Citi, Anna Maria
Cantoni, Attilio Corradi. EJCAP April 2007.
20. Needle tract implantation after fine needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) of transitional cell
carcinoma of the urinary bladder and adenocarcinoma of the lung. M. Vignoli, F. Rossi, C.
Chierici, R. Terragni, D. De Lorenzi, M. Stanga, D. Olivero. Schweiz Arch., July 2007.
21. Computed tomographic features of skull osteomyelitis in four young dogs. Gabriela Seiler,
Federica Rossi, Massimo Vignoli, Rachel Cianciolo, Tiffany Scanlon, Urs Giger. Veterinary
Radiology & Ultrasound, Volume 48, Issue 6, Page 544-549, Nov 2007.
22. Use of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound for characterization of focal splenic lesions
Rossi F, Leone VF, Vignoli M, Laddaga E, Terragni R. Vet Radiol and Ultrasound,
Vol. 49, n° 2, pp 154-164, 2008.
23. Ultrasound-guided retrieval of plant awns. Della Santa D, Rossi F, Carlucci F, Vignoli M,
Kircher P.. Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2008 Sep-Oct;49(5):484-6.
24. Primary pulmonary spindle cell tumour (haemangiopericytoma) in a dog. Vignoli M,
Buchholz J, Morandi F, Laddaga E, Brunetti B, Rossi F, Terragni R, Sarli G.. J Small Anim
Pract. 2008 Oct;49(10):540-3.
25. Computed Tomographic Features of Lung Lobe Torsion. Gabriela Seiler, Tobias Schwarz,
Massimo Vignoli, Daniel Rodriguez. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, Vol. 49, No. 6,
2008, pp 504–508.
26. Prostatic Perfusion in the Dog Using Contrast-Enhanced Doppler Ultrasound. M Russo, M
Vignoli, G Catone, F Rossi, G Attanasi and GCW England. Reprod Domest Anim. 2009
Jul;44 Suppl 2:334-5.
27. Image-guided interventional procedures in the dog and cat. Massimo Vignoli , Jimmy H.
Saunders. Vet J, 2010.
28. Primary prostatic leiomyosarcoma with pulmonary metastases in a dog.
Bacci B, Vignoli M, Rossi F, Gallorini F, Terragni R, Laddaga EL, Sarli G.
J Am Anim Hosp Assoc. 2010 Mar-Apr;46(2):103-6.
29. B-mode and contrast enhanced sonogrpahic assessment of accessory spleen in the dog. F.
Rossi, S. Rabba, M. Vignoli, Hendrik Haers, R. Terragni, Jimmy H. Saunders. Vet Radiol.
& Ultrasound. 2010 Mar-Apr;51(2):173-7.
30. Assessment of vascular perfusion kinetics using contrast-enhanced ultrasound for the
diagnosis of prostatic disease in dogs. M Vignoli, M Russo, G Catone, F Rossi, G Attanasi,
Terragni, JH Saunders and GCW England. Reprod Domest Anim.
31. Radiological study of unilateral hip dysplasia in canine population. Citi S, Frateschi
C.,Vignoli M., Rossi F.. Atti SICV, Taormina 1999.
32. “Case reports: 1) idiopathic osteolysis of the femur; 2) morphologic abnormalities of the
scapula. A burning question: what is your diagnosis?” M. Vignoli, F. Rossi, R. Terragni, G.
Sarli, L. Pozzi; European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting,
Loughborough, September 2000.
33. Radial carpal bone fractures in 6 dogs. Gnudi G., Mortellaro C.M., Bertoni G., Martini F.M.,
Cantoni A.M., Di Giancamillo M. and Vignoli M; European Association of Veterinary
Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting, Loughborough, September 2000.
34. Comparison between CT and conventional radiology in the diagnosis of discospondilitis.
Bernardini M., Morales C., Xavier R, Vignoli M. 40° SCIVAC National Congress,
35. “Kodak InSight asymmetric screen-film system application in canine chest radiology”.
Cipone M., Vignoli M., Gandini G., Pierotti L.. 40° SCIVAC National Congress,
36. On 160 radiograms of elbow in a canine population (1998-2000). Citi S., Modenato M.,
Vignoli M., Rossi F.. Atti SICV, Olbia, June 2001.
37. Ultrasonography of diaphragmatic rupture in dogs and cats: work in progress. Spattini G.,
Rossi F., Vignoli M.. European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual
Meeting, Paris, July 2001.
38. CT-guided biopsy of the axial and appendicular skeleton. Vignoli M. et al.. EAVDI Annual
Meeting, Murcia, 2002.
39. Preliminary study about CT-guided biopsy of the pulmonary lesions of the dog. Vignoli M.,
Citi S., Rossi F., Corlazzoli D., Terragni R.., Bologna, SICV June 2003.
40. Balloon dilatation of oesophageal stenosis. Rossella Terragni, Massimo Vignoli, Federica
Rossi, Massimiliano Tassoni, Paola Laganga, XX° Congresso SCIVAC, Rimini 2004.
41. Application of a new mycrobubbles sonographic contrast medium for the study of suspected
neoplastic lesionsper lo studio di sospette lesioni neoplastiche. Rossi F., Vignoli M.,
Terragni R. 48° Congresso SCIVAC, Rimini, May 2004.
42. Experiencies on ct-guided fna and tissue core biopsy of the lung. Massimo Vignoli,
Giacomo Gnudi, Mauro Di Giancamillo, Simonetta Citi, Federica Rossi, Rossella Terragni,
Paola La ganga. EAVDI Annual Meeting, Ghent, September 2004.
43. Contrast harmonic ultrasound in small animals with suspected abdominal and thoracic
neoplastic lesions – a preliminary study. F. Rossi, DVM, SRV, Dipl. ECVDI, M. Vignoli,
DMV, SRV, R. Terragni, DMV, SPCAA-Gastroenterology. EAVDI Annual Meeting, Ghent,
44. Clinical considerations on a foreign body management from the vertebral canal in a dog –
Bernardini Marco, Rossi Federica, Vignoli Massimo, Feruglio Luigi. SICV,
Annual conference SICV, June 2005, Pisa.
45. Echografic diagnosis of a hydrocephalus via foramen magnum in a puppy. Vignoli M.,
Bernardini M., Stanga M. – SICV, Annual conference SICV, June 2005, Pisa.
46. Use of ultrasound and CT in the diagnosis and treatment of the vegetable foreign bodies.
G. Attanasi, M. Vignoli, G. Vizzardelli, P. Laganga, P. Cortelli Panini, F. Rossi, R.
Terragni. Annual SCIVAC Meeting, Rimini 2006.
47. Use of contrast harmonic ultrasound for the characterization of focal lesions of the spleen
(Sonovue): 20 casi. Rossi F, Vignoli M, Leone VF, Terragni R.. Annual SCIVAC Meeting,
48. Laryngeal mask: valuation with CT and its possibile use in emergency and anesthesia.
Roberto Bellentani Rossi Federica, Vignoli Massimo, Laganga Paola. Annual SCIVAC
Meeting, Rimini 2006.
49. Use of contrast harmonic ultrasound for the characterization of focal lesions of the spleen:
21 cases. Rossi F, Vignoli M, Leone VF, Terragni R. IVRA Meeting, Vancouver 2006.
50. Veterinary managment in the salvage of the sea turtles (Caretta Caretta). Nardini G., Bielli
M., Scaravelli D., Vignoli M. Società Italiana Patologia Ittica (SIPI), Abano Terme (PD) 2006.
51. New technologies helping chelonian conservation: CT and Laser Therapy. Nardini G., Bielli
M., Scaravelli D., Vignoli M.. Adria-Watch Conference, Cattolica 2006.
52. Diagnostic Imaging of adrenal tumours: ultrasound vs CT. Valentina Piola V, Federica
Rossi, Massimo Vignoli, Rossella Terragni. Congresso Annuale SCIVAC, Rimini 2007.
53. Us and CT imaging of canine adrenal tumours. Piola V., Rossi F., Vignoli M.,
Terragni R.. EAVDI/ECVDI Annual Conference, Greece 2007.
54. Esophageal polyps in a dog. Rossella Terragni; Massimo Vignoli; Federica Rossi;
Daniela Olivero. Annual Conference Sigedv/Scivac, Rimini 2007.
55. Incomplete ossification of the humeral condyle (IOHC) in a pinscher.
G. Attanasi, M. Vignoli, F. Rossi, R. Terragni. Annual Conference Scivac, Rimini
56. Therapeutic considerations in a case of squamous cell carcinoma in a ferret (Mustela
putorius furo). Mattia Bielli; Giordano Nardini; Massimo Vignoli. SCIVAC Oncology
Conference, Milano, Marzo 2008.
57. Accessory spleen in the dog: B mode ultrasound and contrast enhanced ultrasound.
Silvia Rabba, Federica Rossi; Massimo Vignoli; Rossella Terragni. SCIVAC Meeting,
Rimini, May 2008.
58. Investigation of Prostatic Vascularisation using Contrast-enhanced Doppler Ultrasound in
the Dog. Russo M, Vignoli M., Catone G.,Rossi F. e G. Attanasi, England GCW. Annual
EVSSAR Conference, Vienna, July 2008.
59. Radiology, Computer Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (RM) in multiple
myeloma of the dog. S. Cancedda, M. Vignoli, A. Rapisarda, M. Baroni, R. Terragni, C.
Falzone, F. Rossi. Scivac Annual Conference, Rimini, May 2009.
60. Imaging in a case of ectopic thyroyd. Elvanessa Caleri, Federica Rossi, Rossella Terragni,
Barbara Bacci, Ester Laddaga, Massimo Vignoli. Scivac Annual Conference, Rimini, May
61. Helical Hydro-CT (HHCT) in the Study of the Stomach Wall of the dog: Normal Technique
and early Clinical Experiences. Terragni R., Vignoli M., Laganga P., Leone V.F., Rossi F..
Scivac Annual Conference, Rimini, May 2009.
62. Evaluation of a new biopsy device (“spirotome”) for biopsies of the liver, spleen and
kidneys: clinical cases. Virginie Barberet, Massimo Vignoli, Jimmy H. Saunders. EAVDI
Irish-British Division, Glasgow, October 2009.
63. Contrast-enhanced ultrasonography of the canine adrenal gland: assessment of the
feasability of this procedure P.Pey, H.Haers, M.Vignoli, F.Rossi, J.Saunders. FECAVA
Congress, Lille, November 2009.
64. Evaluation of the stomach wall by Helical Hydro-CT (HHCT): normal technique and clinical
cases. Terragni R., Rossi F., Laganga P., Leone V.F., Graham J. P., Saunders J. H.,Vignoli M..
ESVONC, Torino, 2010.
65. “Post traumatic hemidiaphragmatic paresis in two cats”; M. Vignoli, M. Toniato, M.
Manzini, R. Terragni, F. Rossi, A. Franchi, L. Pozzi; European Association of Veterinary
Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting, Paris, July, 18-21th, 2001.
66. “Bilateral elbow malformation in a cat due to radio-ulnar synostosis. A comparison with
humans”; F. Rossi, M. Vignoli, R. Terragni, L. Pozzi, C. Impallomeni, M. Magnani,
European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting, Paris, July, 18-
67. Association of CT-guided and tissue core biopsy in the diagnosis of lung neoplasia in dog.
Gazzola M, Cantoni Am, Vignoli M, Gnudi G, Di Lecce R, Cabassi E, Corradi A: Prooceed.
Of the XXII Meeting of the European Society of Veterinary Pathology, Olsztyn –Poland,
15-18 Sptember 2004, 89.
68. Uncommon radiographic appearance of a nerve sheath tumour in the femur of a dog
J. Buchholz, F. Rossi, M. Vignoli, R. Terragni, G. Sarli. European Association of
Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting, Napoli, October 5-8th, 2005.
Volume rendering imaging in 2 cases of pss Rossi F., Attanasi G., Vignoli M., Terragni R. European
Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual Meeting, Napoli, October 5-8th, 2005.
69. Computed tomography guided fine needle aspiration and/or tissue core biopsy of
intrathoracic masses of dog. M. Gazzola, A.M. Cantoni, R. Di Lecce, M. Vignoli, R.
Terragni, F. Rossi, G. Gnudi, M. Di Giancamillo, B. Passeri, E. Cabassi, A. Corradi.
European Society Veterinary Pathology, Edinbugh 2006.
70. First three years of CT examination in a private practice in Italy. Vignoli M., Laganga
P., Rossi F., Terragni R.. EAVDI/ECVDI Annual Conference, Greece 2007.
71. Imaging of two trauma cases in Loggerhead Sea Turtle (Caretta caretta). Vignoli M.,
Nardini G., Bielli M., Rossi F., Terragni R., Leone V.. EAVDI/ECVDI Annual Conference,
72. Accessory Spleen in the Dog: B-Mode Sonography and Contrast Harmonic Imaging.
S. Rabba, F. Rossi, M. Vignoli, R. Terragni. EAVDI/ECVDI Annual Conference,
73. Contrast-enhanced ultrasonography of focal renal lesions. H. Haers, M.
Vignoli, G. Paes, F. Rossi, S. Daminet, J.H. Saunders. EAVDI/ECVDI Annual
Conference, Norway 2008.
74. Helical Hydro-CT (HHCT) in the Study of the Stomach Wall: Normal Technique and
Clinical Application in Dogs. Rossella Terragni; Massimo Vignoli; Federica Rossi; Paola
Laganga. ECVIM-CA Annual Conference, Ghent 2008.
75. COX-2 expression in canine hyperplastic and neoplastic lymph node tissues. Asproni P,
Vignoli M, Cancedda S, Gerou-Feriani M, Millanta F, Poli A. ESVONC, Torino, 2010.
76. Expression of COX-2 in reactive and neoplastic canine bone tissue. Cancedda S, Vignoli M,
Asproni P, Gerou-Feriani M, Bacci B, Millanta F, Poli A . ESVONC, Torino, 2010.
77. Contrast harmonic ultrasonographic appearance of focal space-occupying renal lesions.
Hendrik Haers, Massimo Vignoli, Geert Paes, Federica Rossi, Olivier Taeymans, Sylvie
Daminet, Jimmy H. Saunders. Vet Radiol & Ultrasound.
78. Evaluation of a manual biopsy device (“Spirotome”) on fresh canine organs: liver, spleen
and kidneys and first clinical experiences in animals Vignoli M., Barberet V., Chiers K.,
Duchateau L., Bacci B., Terragni R., Rossi F., Saunders J.H..