The experts on
Now available four times a year.
The 605,600 monthly readers of D Magazine care about looking and feeling
their best. They want to know everything there is about maintaining their
health and beauty. Now D Magazine brings the special edition D Beauty to
your local newsstands four times a year.
D Beauty offers expert advice from Dallas’ most effective personal trainers,
nutritionists, cosmetic dentists, plastic surgeons, hair stylists, and aestheticians.
reasons to place your business
D Beauty will include editorial about: in D publications:
• The latest cosmetic procedures: what—and who—you need to know before • Average household income is $224,700
you nip, tuck, or enhance. • D reader spends an average of 58 minutes with each issue
• Dallas success stories: meet—and be inspired by—real people in Dallas who • 72% women read D Magazine
have changed their lives and bodies for the better.
• Rated as an excellent source for information on lifestyle
• Fitness trends: effective ways to get the body you want.
• Style tips: makeup tips, fashion trends, and accessories for living well in style. D Beauty is the perfect ﬁt for:
• Notes on nutrition: how to eat right, whether at home or in a restaurant.
• Plastic Surgeons • Hair Care
• Weight loss: shed pounds the right way, through eating right, exercise, and • Cosmetic Surgeons • Skin Care Services
safe surgical options.
• Cosmetic Dentistry • Fitness Centers
• Dallas spas and salons: where to go for stress-relieving body treatments, • Beauty Procedures • Personal Trainers
rejuvenating facials, and pampering pedicures.
and Treatments • Restaurants
• Skincare for all ages and complexions: how to erase lines and wrinkles, • Spas & Salons • Retail Fashion
banish blemishes, and get skin that glows.
• Beauty Products • Luxury Cars
• At-home beauty treatments: tricks of the trade you can do anytime, anywhere. • Beauty Travel Destinations
Where will D readers ﬁnd D Beauty?
• D Beauty will be inserted into The Park Cities People, Preston Hollow People, and
DID YOU KNOW?
West Plano People.
• D Beauty will be mailed to more than 3,500 million-dollar homes.
• D Beauty will be mailed to 5,000 waiting rooms in Dallas/Fort Worth.
• 2,000 copies of D Beauty will be mailed spas and salons in Dallas/Fort Worth.
The last isse of D Beauty
• D Beauty will be distributed this fall at the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. OUTSOLD
• D Beauty will be distributed at the Cosmetic Enhancement Expo. Elle, Glamour,
Circulation: 35,000 Readership: 140,000
Self, and Shape
on local newsstands.
Advertising Options: Be sure to
ask your sales
Display Advertising Rates (Gross)*: Cover Rates:
the category exclusive
SIZE 1X 2X Cover #2 $7,500 “
Cover #3 $6,900
ASK THE EXPERT”
Full page $5,950 $4,760
2/3 page $4,900 $3,920 Back cover $8,000
1/2 page $3,500 $2,800 $7,650
*Display frequency discounts available to
1/3 page $2,700 $2,160 D Magazine contracted advertisers.
January 2008 Deadlines:
Profile Space Reservation Deadline: November 19, 2007
Don’t miss your chance to be part
Ad Space Reservation Deadline: November 26, 2007
of the January 2008 issue Ad Materials Deadline: November 28, 2007
Proﬁles: Proﬁles Rates (net):
D Beauty will offer profile ads in addition to display ads. SIZE WORD COUNT 1X 2X
D Beauty profiles feature you and your business with
Two page spread, 4c Up to 300 $11,700 $9,970
professional photography and up to 300 words of
advertorial copy. Full page, 4c Up to 200 $6,250 $5,300
Half page, 4c Up to 150 $3,800 $3,200
• All profiles must adhere to the style guidelines of D Magazine and will be edited by D Magazine.
• Profile costs include quality photography and complete design, copy creation, production, and pre-press services.
• Kindly provide 24-hour notice for cancellation of the photography shoot. Photo shoot “no shows” will be charged in full to the advertiser,
as will reshoots that occur at the request of the advertiser when the photographer is not at fault. Extensive photoshopping or “touch up
work” at the request of the advertiser will be billed back to the client.
SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION SPECIAL ADVERTISING SECTION
B E AU T Y P RO F I L E S
B E AU T Y P RO F I L E S
D E R M AT O L O G Y
Clinical Skin Solutions
Clinical Skin Solutions remains the ultimate in total rejuvena- Christine Brown, M.D.
tion of both face and body. The wide range of treatment options MOHS Micrographic Surgery
guarantee a more youthful look after just one visit. and Dermatology
With more than 23 years of experience, skincare specialist Lea Christine Brown, M.D. received her dermatological training at UT South-
Mallison and her team of highly trained professionals are dedicated
PHOTOGRAPHY BY: KEVIN HUNTER MARPLE
western in Dallas, where she served as chief resident. After completing her
to researching the latest technologies and products to restore Mohs micrographic surgery fellowship under internationally renowned surgeon
every client’s skin texture and appearance to a natural, healthy John Zitelli, M.D., she opened her own practice at Baylor University Medical
Center. Since 1992, she has performed more than 20,000 Mohs and recon-
glow. Under the supervision of Dr. Thomas Morrill, Clinical Skin
structive procedures for skin cancer patients. Dr. Brown is among the best and
Solutions provides a comprehensive and innovative rejuvenation
brightest in her field and was voted one of the Top Doctors in America, as well
program for every client. As the holidays approach, Clinical Skin as a Texas Monthly Super Doctor by her peers in 2005 and 2006. At her
Solutions will be endorsing and performing some of the newest, advanced aesthetic and laser center, Dr. Brown is one of the few dermatologists
most successful treatments for the face and body. A variety of to offer state-of-the-art treatment for sun damage, acne, aging skin, rosacea, and
technological advancements in cellulite reduction and tissue tight- scars with the use of Lumenis One IPL, photodynamic therapy, Fraxel, and other
laser-based treatments. She also performs Botox and filler injections for facial
ening that are new to the industry, offer phenomenal results for
rejuvenation. La Roche Posay, Topix, Niadyne, Elta, MD Forte, and Remergent
both men and women—even those who are hard to please.
skincare lines and consultations with Dr. Brown are available at her practice.
Rejuvenating neck and hand procedures are guaranteed to
produce tighter skin and a more even texture, and the clinic’s Christine Brown, M.D.
facial contouring techniques add shape and definition while 3801 Gaston Ave., Ste. 302 ~ Dallas, TX 75246
enhancing cheekbones and jaw lines for all ages.
This dynamic, well-respected skincare clinic caters to local
Dallasites, as well as celebrities from around the United States
and Europe. Repeatedly recognized for excellence, Clinical Skin
Solutions was named “Skincare of Choice” by American Airlines,
“The Best Service Provider” by D Magazine, and has been
featured on the “Good Day Dallas” morning show.
Register on the clinic’s website to receive tips and advice on
the latest techniques and beauty secrets, as well as download
Sample Half-page Profile
gift cards, cash vouchers, and birthday bonuses. Open seven
days a week; financing available.
LOCATION Neck rejuvenation
Preston Center Photofacial
8100 Lomo Alto Dr., Ste. 150 PIXEL skin treatment
Dallas, TX 75225 Rosacea treatment
214-368-5200 Total makeovers
800-775-8481 (fax) Facial Fillers
PHOTOGRAPHY BY: VANESSA GAVALYA
Acne treatment Radiesse
Brown spot reduction Sculptra/Newfill
Chemical peels Body
Electrical facial toning Airbrush tanning
Facial contouring Thermage body toning
Hair restoration Cellulite treatment
Hand rejuvenation Laser hair removal
Sample Spread Profile Sample Full-page Profile
For more information, please contact Heather Saksa at 214.523.0583 or
4 3 1 1 OA K L AW N AV E N U E , F I R S T F LO O R ■ DA L L A S , T E X A S 7 5 2 1 9 ■ PHONE 214.939.3636 ■ FA X 2 1 4 . 74 8 . 4 57 9