Juvederm products are different in USA and Europe
- In USA:
- Juvederm Ultra substitutes Juvederm 24 HV;
- Juvederm Ultra Plus substitutes Juvederm 30 HV.
The technology of the reticulation is called "Hylacross". There is no
precise description about this technology: this process of reticulation
enables to obtain a smooth gel.
- In Europe:
The Juvederm Ultra range is Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra 3 and
Juvederm Ultra 4.
• These products are made with the technology "Advanced 3D
Hyaluronic Acid Matrix" (reticulation of long and short hyaluronic
acid fibers "for an extended duration and optimum volumising
capacity of up to 12 months").
• These products contain 0.3 % of lidocaïne.
- Surgiderm range is made with the "Advanced 3D Hyaluronic Acid
Matrix" technology but does not contain lidocaïne.