101 Reasons Why You Will Be Glad Pre-Paid Legal Is There!!!
1. Your car Insurance is cancelled when your 25. You accidentally back over a neighbor’s garbage 51. You need a phone call on your behalf by an attorney. 77. Your car is repossessed unjustly.
teenage son is involved in an accident can that was not in its proper place.
52. Your spouse claims a right to your earnings. 78. You are scheduled in small claims court.
2. Neighbor child injured while playing in your 28. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals.
backyard. 53. A record club sends you merchandise after you 79. Your new house has bad plumbing and leaky roof.
27. Your child wrecks the car, and friend is injured. cancelled your membership.
3. Your dog bites an elderly passerby. 80. Your neighbors ruin the neighborhood with
28. You are subpoenaed. 54. You are refused service at a restaurant loud parties and failing to mow their lawn.
4. Auto repair shop threatening small claims court
for money you don’t owe. 28. You are called to jury duty. 55. A property manager refuses to rent to you. 81. You are about to join a health dub.
5. The IRS wants to audit you. 30. Your long drive off the tee injures another player. 56. You are denied credit for no apparent reason. 82. You are selling your home.
6. Tenant sues you for negligence in repairing stairs, 31. You need a lease agreement reviewed. 57. You are fired without just cause. 83. You have a minor fender bender while
which caused a serious fall. driving your friend’s car.
32. Your son is injured in football game. 58. You receive a ticket for speeding.
7. Your child throws a baseball through neighbor’s 84 You have liability questions in launching a
window. 33. A neighbor trips over a rake in your yard and 59 You don’t have a will new business.
breaks a leg.
8. Merchant refuses to honor guarantee. 60. You don’t understand the difference between 85. Your neighbor’s dog bites your child.
34. A jeweler sells you faulty merchandise. a trust and a will.
9. You borrow neighbor’s boat- an accident occurs. 86. You have a property line dispute over a
35. A car dealership gains illegal access to your 61. You made a sizable gift to charity. newly installed fence.
10. Deceased never updated will after second marriage credit history.
62. Angry words result in a slander suit. 87. You’re an eyewitness to a robbery and are
11. Minor caught breaking into store. 35. You are hit by a bottle at a ball game. asked to testify in court.
63. You need a patent for an invention.
12. Truck driver loses driver’s license. 37. Your parents die and leave you executer of their estate. 88. You need a premarital agreement
64. You need a copyright for your manuscript
13. Property value reassessed. 38. Your dog is poisoned. 89. You are buying or selling a car.
65. You are wrongly accused of committing a crime.
14. Landlord raises rent after verbal agreement is 39. You are injured when you slip on a wet floor in a 90. You have an altercation in a nightclub and
reached. public building. 66. Your right to privacy has been invaded. threatening remarks are made.
15. Teenager accused of shoplifting. 40. Your dog trampled a neighbor’s garden. 67. Your car is vandalized in the parking lot. 91. Your bank sends you foreclosure notice after
one house payment is late.
16. Name changes. 41. Your neighbor’s dog barks for hours every night 68. A postal carrier slips on your un-shoveled walk
and breaks a leg. 92. A retail store won’t accept return of defective
17. Creditors threaten to take action for divorced 42. Your teenager gets a speeding ticket merchandise
wife/husband’s past due bills. 69. Your daughter is dating someone you don’t approve
43. Your landlord enters your apartment without your of, and you want to know how much authority you 93. A repairman won’t stand behind his work
18. DWV DUI charges cited after taking prescribed permission have under the law.
medication. 94. A trespasser is caught poaching on your land.
44. You need an attorney’s advice on any matter. 70. You are stopped for speeding and a friend riding
19. Neighbor reports you abused child during normal in your car is in possession of marijuana. 95. You are leasing land.
course of disclosure. 45. A neighbor’s dog attacks and injures your pet
71. Your teenager backs over a friend’s mailbox. 96. Contractors leave a home improvement
20. Friends file claim of Insurance after slippery stairs. 46. Your landlord refuses to refund your cleaning deposit project unfinished.
72. A store will not sell you an article because it has
21. Family members challenge Dad’s Will. 47. You lose an expensive watch In a hotel and the the wrong price tag attached. 97. A bank unjustly turns you in to a credit bureau.
manager claims no liability.
22. Friend owes money and files bankruptcy. 73. You are cheated by an e-commerce Web site. 98. You need advice concerning divorce.
45. Your boat is damaged while in storage.
23. A stranger calls and demands money or damaging 74. A salesman charges more than a given estimate. 99. You need advice concerning adultery grounds.
information will be released. 49. A speeding car nicks your bumper while you are parked
in the street 75. A creditor tries to put you in jail for owing money. 100. Your spouse uses force against you.
24 Your car is damaged by a hit-and-run driver.
50. You need a letter written on your behalf by an attorney. 76. A year-old accident results in a personal injury. 101. Your neighbor’s tree limbs overhang your
yard and create a hazard.