Introduction Notes and Highlights
1. Are you required to purchase a text?
No that I know.
2. When emailing Dr. Chang, all emails will be sent via __WebCT________?
3. What is Dr. Chang’s web address?
4. How would you access the assignment page?
From WebCT or e-mail from Dr. Chang
5. Will you be required to take quizzes and if so can you make up a quiz?
There will be a quiz every class when there is instruction.
6. When will your entire portfolio need to be uploaded by?
By the beginning of class on 8/8/07
7. What would be the maximum portfolio grade you could earn if you turned in your portfolio
15 minutes late?
No late work accepted.
8. What links will you have from your homepage?
Homepage, portfolio, e-mail, and web links.
9. What links will you have from your portfolio page?
Home, Notes, Newsletter, E-grade book, Web resources, Powerpoint, Flash, Fireworks, and
Extra credit link.
10. What date is your first deadline and what is due at that time?
Email professor using WebCT and complete online survey on 7/16.
11. Will you be required to be present on work days?
No for the Online course, unless I have questions.
12. Will you need to print out your work for Dr. Chang?
No, all work has to be uploaded to my created website.
13. If you turn in your assignment after the due date and time, will it count?
No. No late work will be accepted.