PECONIC SECURITY ALARMS, INC.
1342 North Sea Road • Box 2728 • Southampton • Nevv York. 11868
(631) 283-1414 • Fax (631) 283-1478
URGENT MESSAGE CONCERNING YOUR ALARM
Please be aware that changing your local telephone service to an internet based
telephone carrier or DSL may affect and even possibly disable your Central Station
alarm monitorinq service. Internet based telephone service or DSL should not be
installed on a telephone number that is used for alarm system data trahsmission to our
Other issues to consider before changing to internet based telephone services
• Loss of 911 service during a power failure or disruption of your broadband
• Loss of Medical Alert and/or Home Security System Monitoring during a power
• Possible incompatibility with Medical Alert Systems.
• Possible incompatibility with your home Security System.
We strongly urge you to contact us prior to making such a change in your
telephone service to discuss the impact on the critical protective capability of
your alarm system.
If you have already made a change in your telephone service, please contact our
service department immediately.
For the safety of your family, home, and business we highly recommend retaining a
basic land telephone line for emergency telephone requirements such as calls to 911,
medical assistance providers, and alarm system monitoring services.
Please contact our office with any questions on the above matter.
G. Drevet Hugel, 'Vice Pi~s~dent