Renew Pasport

Document Sample
Renew Pasport Powered By Docstoc
					                RENEWAL PASSPORT BY MAIL

       If the following criteria apply, you may renew by mail:
       1. I can submit my most recent U.S. passport.
       2. I was at least 16 years old when my most recent U.S. passport was issued.
       3. I was issued my most recent U.S. passport less than 15 years ago.
       4. I use the same name as on my most recent U.S. passport.
            I have had my name changed by marriage or court order and can submit
            proper documentation to reflect my name change.

       Application for U.S. Passport By Mail (Form DS-82) can be picked up at the
       County Clerk’s office or can download a printable form:
       If you would like to fill out the form on line, or download a copy, please click the
       link on the previous page.

       Recent U.S. passport

       Marriage certificate or court order Only needed if name you are currently
       using differs from the name on your most recent passport, you must submit a
       marriage certificate or court order showing the change of name. The name
       change document MUST bear the official seal of the issuing authority. All
       documents will be returned to you with you passport.

       $67 personal check or money order payable to US Department of State. The full
       name and date of birth of the applicant must be typed or printed on the front of the
       check. Do not send cash.

       Please note: If you expediting passport, there is an additional $60.00 fee paid
       with the above check or money order payable to US Department of State. To
       receive your passport as soon as possible, we strongly suggest that you arrange
       overnight delivery service for: sending your passport application and returning
       your passport to you.

       Two Passport Photos 2x2 inch photos must meet passport requirements. Photos
       must be taken within 6 months of application and have same appearance.
       Please note: Passport quality photos available in the Gratiot County Clerk’s
       Office for a fee of $12.00. No appointment necessary.

If you have any additional questions, please contact the Gratiot County Clerk’s
office (989) 875-5215 or U.S. Department of state 1-877-487-2778 or

Shared By:
Tags: renew, pasport