Cell-Lite – the Cell-IQ Fluorescence
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, Oxford, UK
Chroma Endow GFP Filter set
- Exciter: 470/40
- Dichroic: 495LP
- Emitter: 525/50
Camera: Qimaging Retiga EXi
· Pixel number (W x H): 1392 x 1040
· Pixel size: 6.45 x 6.45 um.
· 11 frames/s with full resolution
· Cooled 25 degrees below the ambient temperature
· High 63% QE sensitivity with low 8eˉ read noise and 0.15e-/pix/s dark current.
Objective: Nikon Plan Fluor 10x/0.30 Ph1 DL
Image resolution: (About) 0.715 um/pixel, 995 x 745 um field of view. (Calibrated for each system)
Light source: High power Blue LED illuminator
FLUORESCENCE SOFTWARE FEATURES – CELL-IQ IMAGEN
The fluorescence image Z-stack is captured immediately after the phase contrast image Z-stack:
· Phase contrast (PC) images are taken every imaging cycle and fluorescence (FL) images are
taken every N cycle. E.g. when N is 1, the system takes phase contrast stack first and the
fluorescence stack always immediately after that every cycle.
· Only the PC images are used for focusing. FL imaging copies best Z-level from PC all-in-
· Z-stack size is different and user selectable for PC and FL imaging.
Phase contrast and fluorescence images can be combined in the live image preview or in the Batch
Processing in the Analyser program.
Chip-Man Technologies Ltd, Biokatu 12, 33520 Tampere, Finland
Tel. +358 10 7595900, Fax +358 10 7595930, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.chipmantech.com, Business Identity Code: FI17709040