11 Reasons Why
Life is Beautiful!
Page | 1
11 Reasons Why Life is Beautiful!
Life is beautiful for so many reasons. While we are constantly showered with different trials and hindrances,
at the end of the day, we all become happy enough to sleep and hope for a better day ahead. Life is beautiful
because it’s all worth it. It’s also the reason why every single human being is afraid of death, because nothing
in it can bring back the joys and liberties we enjoy while being alive. Here are 11 of the millions of reasons why
life is beautiful!
1. Life is beautiful because we have access to an infinite number of experiences that we get to savor each
day. The moment the sun rises, we get another opportunity to rise up and grab those new
experiences in store for us.
2. Life is beautiful because we have been given all the freedom we need to experience it. This means that
we have the right to view the world around us based on our own expectations and preferences. Our
eyes are like lenses that processes and interprets what we want to see. In times of trouble and
problems, there’s always a brighter side to where we can look into.
3. Life is beautiful because we are not alone. Every single person we meet in this lifetime is a gift. The
presence of fellow individuals gives us the inspiration to interact and express our feelings and
thoughts. Life is never the same without other people appreciating our presence.
4. Life is beautiful because we all are equally different and the same with each other. In this world, we
have the chance to show different emotions and skills to others. In return, we are also met with
distinct characteristics and personalities. As a result, relationships and mutual understanding are
naturally born within all of us.
5. Life is beautiful because we have the capacity to love and be loved. The entire human race is what it is
right now because we are capable of understanding each other. Love is the source of peace, harmony,
Page | 2
and tranquility. Without life, love will never exist. Without love, there is no life. These two things go
hand in hand.
6. Life is beautiful because we get the opportunity to contribute something good to others every single
day. Waking up each morning and thinking of extending a hand to those who need it is in itself a
very fulfilling thought.
7. Life is beautiful because we get to see the sun every morning. We seize that moment and realize that
we have to start the day right to reach our dreams and goals. We correct past mistakes and move on
as wiser and smarter individuals.
8. Life is beautiful because we have parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, cousins, friends, neighbors, and
strangers. All these people defined what we are and who we become. Even our enemies make us love
life because they make us realize that being angry, negative, pessimistic, and sad does not do any
9. Life is beautiful because we can do just about anything we want and we choose the way we want them
10. Life is beautiful because we always stumble upon crossroads every day. These different paths may
lead us to different destinies, but one thing is for sure – we are the ones responsible for choosing it,
no matter what the outcome is.
11. Life is beautiful because it is a gift from God.
Life as we know it is a matter of choice. No one in this world can tell us how we live it. It’s a gift that cannot be
taken away from us without a reason. It’s a privilege to be able to experience something like it.
Page | 3