Portable Bulk Seed Transport featuring the patented
Hydraulic Augers Hydraulic Auger System
Patent #5,615,990, #6,017,182
and #2,153,935 (Canada) Auger
BETTER, BY DESIGN!
• Patented design allows auger to swivel
to any working position while maintaining
a downwardly positioned discharge spout.
• Adjustable hopper can fit virtually any door size.
• Unique pulley and track auger stabilizer
design allows the auger to stay in position
and not pull to center.
• Hopper sump design allows continuous material
flow to the auger and provides excellent cleanout.
• Variable unloading height and range.
J. & M. Mfg. Co., Inc.
284 Railroad St. P.O. Box 547 Fort Recovery, OH 45846
Phone: (419) 375-2376 Fax: (419) 375-2708 www.jm-inc.com e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Variable unloading heights allow you to raise the auger and unload
Portable Bulk Seed Transport featuring the Hydraulic Auger into tall storage bins or lower the auger to bag grain for storage.
BETTER, BY DESIGN! J. & M.’s patented Uni-Swivel Hydraulic Auger
has provided farmers with better solutions in
transporting seed from storage, to the field
STANDARD FEATURES for UNI-SWIVEL AUGERS: and back again, saving both time and money.
• Baked-On Black Powder Coated Finish.
• Hydraulic Hoses to the end of the Gravity Box. AVAILABLE OPTIONS for UNI-SWIVEL AUGERS:
• Adjustable 3-piece hopper design to fit virtually • Steel, Bristle or Poly-Cup Plastic interior flighting.
any door opening.
• Electric Solenoid Switch for effortless control of the
• Pulley and Track Auger Stabilizer. seed flow.
• On-Off valve handle with rope pull conveniently located • 3-Stage Telescoping Discharge Spout for additional The patented Uni-Swivel design
along the auger for easy reach at the discharge end. unloading range. allows the auger to be positioned
to the height you require, meeting
• Discharge Trap for fast and simple clean-out. • Portable Augermate Power Unit. your wide range of needs.
Sump design system allows continuous material Winch assembly with automatic brake Special pulley and track auger stabilizer allows the Adjustable hopper fits almost any size gravity box. Spattering of grain and fertilizer is eliminated as
flow to the auger for excellent cleanout. is standard equipment. auger to stay in position and not pull to center. Quick Attach brackets allow for easy the auger is positioned below the grain line.
switch between boxes. Discharge trap makes clean-out fast and simple.
Top View shows
offered by the optional
3-Stage telescoping spout.
Extra Six feet of unloading distance • Eliminates the need for a tractor.
• 8 Horsepower Engine with
optional electric start.
• Direct mounted hydraulic pump,
eliminating belts, pulleys and
chance of misalignment.
• Oversize 5 gallon oil reservoir.
• Mounting frame included for easy
attachment to the gravity box.
Optional 3-Stage Telescoping Spout
adds an extra six feet to unloading distances.
(Total of 12’ gained on left to right swing of auger)
Contact your local authorized J. & M. dealer for more information
Portable Bulk Seed Transport featuring the Hydraulic Auger
SPECIFICATIONS USA-13 USA-15
Diameter 6” 6”
Sizes-Length 13’ 15’
Hopper Adjustable to fit almost any make gravity box
Auger Tube 14 GA Seamless Steel Tube
Winch Standard Standard
Auger Pivot Uni-Swivel Design (patent #5,615,990; #6,017,182 and 2,153,935 (Canada)
Sump Design Hopper Yes Yes
Maximum 10’ 11 1/2’
Minimum 5 1/2’ 7’
Height of auger in saddle
(on 385 box to steel spout) 9’ 10’
Maximum Swing left and right
(without 3 Stage Telescoping Spout) 28’ 31’
Maximum Unloading Distance Out
(without 3 Stage Telescoping Spout) 11 1/2’ 13’
Bristle Flighting Optional Optional
Poly Cup Plastic Flighting Optional Optional
Discharge Rate (corn)* 15 bu./min. 15 bu./min.
Discharge Rate (soybeans)* 15 bu./min. 15 bu./min.
Discharge Rate (fertilizer)* 1,000 lbs./min. 1,000 lbs./min.
* Your rate may differ due to the quality of the material, the auger unloading height angle, and variable tractor hydraulic output.
NOTE: Inoculated beans may cause the auger system to plug. Always operate the auger system with a tractor hydraulic
requirement of 9 gpm (minimum) to 15 gpm (maximum) (2,250 psi).
Front Section Rear Section J.&M. MANUFACTURING CO. guarantees
against any faulty construction or materials for a
period of ONE year.
We reserve the right to inspect and decide
whether material or construction was faulty or
whether abuse or accident voids our guarantee.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
Unload two varieties of seed with one Uni-swivel Hydraulic Auger ®Registered Trademark of J. & M. Mfg., Co. Inc.
using a J&M Divider Box (comes complete with two windows and
two separate positive lock doors for independent operation).
J. & M. MANUFACTURING CO., INC.
® FT. RECOVERY, OHIO 45846
Phone: (419) 375-2376 Fax: (419) 375-2708