23rd August 2011
We are offering SMEs this half day seminar to help understand the digital marketing industry.
With this knowledge and insight, you can exploit digital marketing to maximise the value of your
Effective Digital Marketing can help maximise your business growth potential. Having an online
presence is now an integral part of any business; this course will give SMEs a background into
digital marketing strategies and provide an overview of the fundamentals. As well as looking at
the finer points of online marketing strategies and tactics, how they are relevant to your business
and how they can be used to create a significant return on investment.
From explaining the terminologies, looking at the benefits of different platforms to increasing web
traffic and ROIs this course is ideal for anyone who is looking to get the most out of digital
marketing and grow their business.
• Explaining the terminology, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), PPC (Pay Per Click), etc
• The benefits of different web based platforms – the digital marketing mix
• How search engines work and why links are important
• The use of applications – mobile, social media and website
• How to get the most out of social media
• Linking up your current platforms
• The role of push vs. pull marketing
• Integrating off and on line marketing
• How to analyse what works – ROIs, increase traffic, greater communication
Benefits of attending
• The digital world demystified
• Discover the digital marketing mix
• Understand the benefits of different applications
• Get to grips with search engines and how to get the most out of them
• Appreciate the values of push and pull marketing
• Learn how to integrate your off and on line campaigns
The workshop costs £145 + VAT per delegate to attend and includes tea and coffee.
*Book two different Business to Business training events for £250+VAT or three different events
To book on to this workshop, please contact Philippa Brook on 020 7700 0008 or email