HP #94, #96, &
1. Put the cartridge on some paper towels in an area where you can tolerate a
2. Peal off the top label.
3. Fill the syringe with 20ml. of black ink.
4. Very S-L-O-W-L-Y inject ink into any hole
(they all go to the same sponge, HP just used the
same color mold for the black ink cartridges).
5. When finished, replace the top label or leave it
off (it will make no difference in the printing).
6. Replace the cartridge and run 1 - 3 cleaning
cycles as per printer instructions.
Or print the following pages:
http://www.refillinstructions.com/black.htm for Black
For best results, leave cartridge in printer for 8 hours after refilling so the ink
can saturate the entire sponge.
A Refill Kit should include Ink plus the following:
One 30cc Syringe