Evaluation of Goals of Pricing
Directions: Choose the word that best completes each sentence from the word bank
below. Write the word(s) on the blank line provided. Each word will only be used once,
but not all of words will be used.
Market Position Return on Investment Price
Investment Service Goals
Market Share Profit Break-even point
1. _____________ is a company’s percentage of the total sales
volume that is generated by all competitors in a given market.
2. _____________ is a calculation used to determine the relative
profitability of a product.
3. Money earned by a business minus the costs and expenses is called
4. A marketer’s standing in relation to their competitors is their
5. The formula for return on investment is profit divided by
6. The two ways in which companies meet the competition are by
meeting on ________and _________.