Flushing, NY 11354
• Graduated in top of EMT class (final GPA: 3.9), and NYS EMT as of 3/18/2010
• Excellent safety standards, quality assurance and proficiency in BLS skills
:: EXPERIENCE ::
TransCare April, 2010 – Present
EMT-B (ALS Division, SCTU) New York, NY 10029
• Working as a part of ALS team to provide efficient and immediate emergency medical care
to the ill and injured adults, kids and neonates, while avoiding mishandling and undue haste.
• Helping stabilizing victims of cardiac, respiratory, diabetic, allergic and behavior emergencies
• Emergency transport of the maternity, psych, ICU/CCU, STEMI patients for catheterization
and cardiovascular interventions, NICU/PICU, and other ill or injured patients.
EMT-B (BLS Division)
• Treating and stabilizing patients using basic life support techniques for airway management,
shock, wound care, bleeding control, splinting, and helping with other medical emergencies.
• Providing medical and psychological assessment, immediate care to the ill and injured adults
and kids, and safely transporting them to a hospital or specialized medical facility.
• Responding to 911 calls on mix medical emergencies from homes and offices thru the city.
Aquent - Agency for Designers and Artists October, 2007 – July, 2009
FREELANCE DESIGNER & GRAPHIC ARTIST Phoenix, AZ 85281
• Re-designed new health campaigns and produced advertising, promos and collaterals.
• Developed templates and reorganized art server saving the access time and overhead.
J&R Computer World January, 2000 – August, 2007
PRODUCTION ARTIST New York, NY 10038
• Produced in-house signs, catalogs, flyers and ads for NY newspapers and magazines.
• Worked closely with the production manager to design all sales collateral and catalogs.
Various Security Positions February, 1996 – December, 1999
SECURITY OFFICER/DOORMAN NYC, New York / Portland, Maine
• Ensuring the highest quality security service, residential and hotel protection in various
locations thru the New York City, New York and Portland, Maine.
Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina April, 1992 – November, 1995
ER AND FIELD MEDIC Sarajevo, Bosnia
• Served with trauma team and provided assistance to ER assisted physicians and nurses.
• Performed patient assessments, provided treatment to patients in life threatening distress.
:: EDUCATION ::
2009 - 2010 CodeOne School, Bronx House (Final GPA: 3.9)
• EMT-Basic course, AHA CPR training, Bronx NY
1992 - 1993 Army School of Medical Sciences
• First Aid, CPR and Emergency Field Medicine, Bosnia
1986 - 1990 Military High School – Air Force
• Degree in Air Mechanic Technologies, Bosnia
1998 • Hall Security, Portland Maine 04101
Letter of Commendation for response beyond call of duty on the medical emergency.