SEAL GRADING SYSTEM
Questions & Answers
(1) What is the Co-Curricular Activities or CCA SEAL System?
(2) How are the CCA points allocated?
(3) Where can I access the system?
You can access it from any PC that is connected to the network. Go to:
(4) How do I ensure my submissions are properly captured?
(5) How to submit CCA Participation for Leadership category (For Staff Only)
(6) How to submit CCA Participation for Service, Enrichment & Achievement
(7) What are the features provided in the system?
The features are:
To query, read and print personal transcript and CCA records
Submission of CCA Records/participations
Registration of CCA Membership
Verification/Approval of CCA Submissions (only applicable to Staff & SEAL
(8) If I am a student who has been actively involved in non-TP CCA, can my
involvement be recognised by TP and will it be recorded under the SEAL
All non-TP related CCA involvements will be recorded under CCA SEAL system
provided they could be verified and the activities must not be religious or political
Points for CCA performed outside TP will be awarded for:
a) representing an approved external organization in projects,
performances, events and/or competitions; or
b) representing an approved external organization or state in
National/International projects, performances events and/or
Points will NOT be awarded when:
a) participation is solely for social interaction;
With regards to students’ involvement and participation in non-TP related CCAs,
the following staff can help to endorse:
i) Appointed SEAL Administrator/coordinators in the respective schools
ii) CPs who are in charge of their respective class.
iii) Appointed staff who is charge of a particular project that involves students'
Note: SAA will only endorse students' participation and involvement in TP CCA
(9) How will the bonus points, for admission to local universities, be
SEAL grades can be converted to bonus points for admission to local
universities. Log on to the universities website for details.
(10) I have taken part in the school events, who are the SEAL coordinators to
endorse my CCA participation?
Each school has appointed a SEAL Coordinator to assist you. They are:
ASC - Teo Guek Ngo, Lillian
Liyana Binte Musa
BUS - Salamah Bte Buksen
IIT - Lee Ting Hong
Sun Fong Sin, Theresa
DES - Li Lee Na, Marina
ENG - Low San San
HSS - Ahmad Shalaby B Mustapha
SAA - Pang Joo Eng, Anne
PDP - Eng Kim Yee Cynthia
ISO - Ho Lai Kuen, Angela
NAO - Kok Chuay Chue Jacelyn
EC - Lau-Lim Kee Mui, Alice
(11) I have missed my deadline for submission, what can I do?
All CCA participation records must be submitted via the system for verification
within 4 weeks upon the completion of an event. As you have missed the
deadline given, we regret that the system will not be able to accept your
(12) What are the entries available in the “SERVICE” category?
(13) What are the entries available in the “LEADERSHIP” category?
(14) How do I register for a CCA?
(15) As a SEAL coordinator, how do I endorse the SEAL submission?
For Service, Enrichement & Achievement Submission
For Leadership submission
With regards to students’ involvement and participation in non-TP related CCAs, the
following staff can help to endorse (Endorsement should be sought prior to the events):
Appointed SEAL Administrator/coordinators in the respective schools
CPs who are in charge of their respective class.
Appointed staff who is charge of a particular project that involves students'
Note: SAA will only endorse students' participation and involvement in TP CCA groups