LIST OF STATIONERY & DRAWING ITEMS
Appendix “A” to HQ DGAR Tender
dated 20th Jun 2010.
Ser Description of Articles Brand Whether Accounting Quantity Rates in Rates in word
No. sample Unit required figure
(a) (b) (c) (d) (e) (f) (g)
1. Duplicating Paper (21.5 x 34.5 cms)2.3 kg Hindustan Yes Per Ream 3000
2 Typewriting paper (20.5 X 33 cms) Hindustan Yes Per Ream 100
3 Paper Kraft Photostat ( FS Size) 500 Sheets ITC Yes Per Ream 3000
4 DFC Paper white Hindustan Yes Per Ream 20
(44 X 59.4 cms) 6.3 Kg
5 DFC Paper Ruled(42x59.5 cms) Ruled both Hindustan Yes Per Ream 20
side 6.3 Kg
6. Photostat Paper A-4 (210x297 cm) 500 sheets JK Yes Per Ream 1000
7 Photostat Paper FS (215x345mm,500 sheets) JK Yes Per Ream 3000
8 Photostat Paper A -3 Size (42x29) GSM 75 JK Yes Per Ream 100
9 Stencil Paper (3 x21.1 cms) Kores Yes Per piece 200
10. File cover assorted co lour DGAR etc printing - Yes Each 10000
on the bilingual, inner cloth bound (as per
11 Typewriting Ribbon Black (Silk/Cotton) Kores Yes Per piece 50
12. Carbon Paper Blue one side (420X330mm) – Safari/ Yes Box of 100 500
Safari, Munix blue (big) munix sheets
13 Sketch Pen Set - Yes Per set 50
14 Carbon Paper Blue one side (29.7X21 cms) Kores/ Yes 100
15 File Board with cloth flap (thick quality) Neelgagan Yes Each 1000
16. Note sheet Pad with margin(Blue) (Azurelaid - Yes Pad of 100 3000
17. Pen holders with jotter refill(Red/Blue/Black) Renko Yes Each 50
18 Pen holders with plastic pointed refill Renko Yes Each 50
19 Add Gel Pen (Achiever) Add gel Yes 2000
20 Add Gel Refill Blue/Black Add Gel Yes Each 5000
21. Ball pen Cello Maxriter Cello Yes Each 2000
22. Hi-tec pen pilot(assorted colour) Luxor Yes Each 500
23 Hi-tech Pilot Pen (V-5) assorted colour Luxor Yes Each 500
24 Pointed Plastic Refill (Large Size) Renko Yes Each 10000
25. Jotter Refill (assorted colour) Renko Yes Each 100
26. Pointed Plastic Refill (assorted colour) - Linc Yes Each 6000
27. Pilot Pen Ink (assorted colour) Luxor Yes Each 100
28 Alpin (steel) 100 gms without rustt Kings Yes Per pkt 1500
29. Gems Clip (steel) 100gms superior quality Cripex Yes Each 1000
30. Gems Clip (plastic Coated) Cripex Yes Pkt of 4 1000
31. Information Folder with plastic leaf Cello Yes Each
32 Correction Pen Kores Yes Per pkt 100
33. Register ruled No.10 (200 pages) Neelgagan - Each 1000
34. Register plain No.10 (200 pages) Neelgagan - Each 100
35. Register Ruled No. 8 (160 pages) Neelgagan - Each 1000
36. Register Plain No.8 (160 pages) Neelgagan - Each 100
37. Register No. 20 (Plain) Neelgagan Yes Each 100
38. Register No.20 (Ruled) Neelgagan Yes Each 1000
39. Register No..24 (Plain) Neelgagan Yes Each 100
40. Register No..24 (Ruled) Neelgagan Yes Each 1000
41. Envelope thick inner cloth bound good quality - Yes Per 100 Nos 10000
SE-8 (12 “X 16”)
42. Envelope Plain SE-8 (12”x 16”) Plastic Coated - Yes Per 100 Nos 1000
43. Envelope Plain SE-6 (51/2 x11”) Brown Colour - Yes Per 1000 os 20000
44. Envelope Plain SE-5 (41/2x 9”) Brown Colour - Yes Per 1000 Nos 10000
45. Envelope Plain SE-6 (51/2”x 11”) Plastic - Yes Per 1000 Nos 1000
46. Envelope Plain SE-5 (41/2”x 9”) Plastic coated - Yes Per 1000 Nos 1000
47. Gum liquid paste 700 ml btl Camel Yes Per bottle 100
48 Gum liquid paste 300 ml bottle Camel Yes Per bottle 300
49. Gum Tube Synthetic 20ml Fevi Yes Per tube 500
50 Fevi Quick - Yes Each 50
51. Diamond Ball Pen Roller Add gel Yes Each 100
52 Parker Pen Parker Yes Each 100
53. Stapler Machine (24 X 6”)HP 45 Kangaroo - Each 200
54 Stapler Machine No.10 Max-10 - Each 100
Stappler Stapler Machine No.HP-45 (Big size) Kangaroo - Each 20
56 Stapler Pin (24 X 6”) Eagle Yes Per Pkt 1000
57 Stapler pin No. 10 Max-10 Yes Per Pkt 500
58 Pin Cushion Plastic with magnet (Touche) Gripex Yes Each 200
59. Pencil Wooden (Soft) HB Natraj Yes Each 5000
60. Eraser (621 Plasto) Natraj Yes Each 3000
61. Stamp Pad plastic body (big) Corporate Yes Each 200
62. Stamp Pad plastic body (small) Corporate Yes Each 100
63 Stamp Pad Ink 700 ml Camel Yes Per Btl 50
64. Stamp Pad - Ink 60 ml Camel Yes Per Btl 500
65 Scissor – Big - Yes Each 50
66 Scissor Medium - 100
67 Pencil Stand Omega Yes Each 50
68 Scale plastic 12”(thick quality) Natraj Yes Each 300
69. Scale Steel 12” Yes Each 100
70 Clip board plastic good quality Omega Yes Each 200
71 Removal page marker-4 colours Yes Pkt 1000
72. Removable Self Adhesive Kores- Yes Pkt 500
73 Removable Self Adhesive Kores- Yes Pkt 500
74 Removable Self Adhesive Kores- Yes Pkt
75. Lamination Sheet( I/D Size) Yes Per Sheet 500
76. Lamination Sheet (Big) Yes Per sheet 200
77 Lamination Roll Yes Per roll 10
78 Drawing Sheet white colour best quality - Yes Per sheet 500
79 OHP marker ( 5 pens pkt) No. 2300 - Yes Per pkt 100
80. White Board Marker Pen - Yes Per Set 100
81. Talc Sheet (thick quality) - Yes Per mtr 300
82. Correcting fluid pen Luxor - Per No 100
83. Scotch magic tape 199mm X 32.9 mm - - Per Roll 50
84. Parker Pen Roller Rifils Parker - Per No 100
85. Glue stick, 15 gms Corpoate - Per No 1000
86. Cello tapeTransparent Big size(12 mm x Kores - Per Roll 500
65 Mtr) Red/blue/black/green
87. Letter Embossing gun tape (best Kores - Per Roll 10
88. Wooden Pencil H/2H Stadle - Per pkt 30
89. Clutch Pencil 0.5 Rotring Yes Per No 20
90. Pen stand with two holder fitted with jotter - Yes Each 50
91. Jute (Sutli) - - Per Kg 200
92. Sealing wax Gripix - Per Pkt 300
93. Cartridge Paper (Court Paper) - Yes Per Ream 30
94. Colour Pencil (wooden 24 shade) product Camlin - Per pkt 5
95 Board Pin Golden Tip (best quality with - Yes Per pkt 50
round lead coloured)
96 HP Plotter Paper Roll (42” long with Inner HP Yes Per Roll 5
Core dia 2” )
97 HP Plotter Paper Roll (36” long with Inner HP Yes Per Roll 5
Core dia 3” )
98 HP Plotter Designjet T610( vivera) Ink HP Yes Each 5
Cartridge Matte Black 130ml
99 Photo Black (130 ml) HP Yes Each 5
100 Cyam ( 130ml ) HP Yes Each 5
101. Magenta (130ml ) HP Yes Each 5
102 Gray (130ml ) HP Yes Each 5
103 Yellow (130ml) HP Yes Each 5
104. Letter Stencil s (0.1 to 1mm) Rotring Yes Each 5
105. Rotring Pen (0.1 to 0.8mm) Rotring Yes Each 5
106 Wooden Pencil Stadler Yes Each 20
107. Ring Folder Plastic Cello Yes Each 60
108 Spring Folder Plastic Cello Yes Each 50
109 Tape Dispenser (Small) - Yes Each 50
110. Table Pencil Sharpeners Omaga Yes Each 50
111 Punching Machine Kangaro Yes Each 20
112 Punching Machine Single Hole Kangaro Yes Each 20
113. Damper (Counting Sponge) - Yes Each 100
114 Counting Glue stick - 30
115. Paper Cutter Medium Size - Yes Each 200
116 Desk Organizer Multi Pen Holder Cello Yes Each 50
117. Glue Stick 30 ml Kores Yes Each 500
118 Paper Cutter( Steel Body) Kores Yes Each 50
119 Executive Folders - Yes Each 200
120 Table Calling Bell Omega Yes Each 50
121 Paper Cutter (Small) Kores Yes Each 300
122. Paper Cutter Blade (Small) - Yes Each 20
123. Paper Cutter Blade (Big) - Yes Each 20
124. Cello Tape (Small) - Yes Per Roll 300
125. Packing Tape (Big) - Yes Per Roll 100
126 Tape Dispenser (Big Size) - Yes Each 20
127. Brown Paper Plastic Coated Kraft Yes Per 100 5000
128. Gloliter Pen 12 Colors Pkt Yes Per Pkt 200
129. Photo Glossy Paper A4 Size Prisma Jet - Per pkt 100
130. Soft File Cover - Yes Per Dozen 100
131. Short hand book - Yes Each 100
132. Rubber Band - Yes Per Kg 20
133 White File Cover ( Plain) - Yes Each 500
134. Pencil lead 0.5 - Yes Per pkt 20
135 Stick File FS Size - Yes Each 100
136 Stick File A4 Size _ Yes Each 100
137 Tag Cotton Without Rust - Yes Per Bdl 10000
138. Thread Ball - Yes Per Doz 50
139. Poker Plastic Handle - Yes Per Doz 50
140. Eraser Non-Dust Jumbo Eraser Apsara Yes Each 100
141 Tracing Paper 90/100 gm Gate Way Yes Per Roll 10
142. Auto Clip Folder Neelgagan Yes Each 300
143. Four Side Folder Neelgagan Yes Each 300
144. Auto Clip Folder( Ring) Neelgagan Yes Each 50
145. Eraz Ex Fluid and Dilutor 15ml Kores Yes Per bottle 300
MAHANIDESDHALAYA ASSAM RIFLES
DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES: LAITKOR ,SHILLONG
RE-TENDER NOTICE FOR SUPPLY OF STATIONERY/DRAWING ITEMS
TO HQ DGAR FOR THE YEAR 2010-2011
IV.11015/10/2010-11/Tender/Sty/Est(N) Dated Shillong _20 Jun 2010
1. Sealed tenders are hereby invited for the supply of Stationery/Drawing items for
Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor Shillong as per Appendix attached to this
2. In this tender notice, Contract Operating Officer means Head of the Office
(HOO) or any other officer authorised by him on his behalf.
3. Tender forms can be obtained from DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM
RIFLES, LAITKOR SHILLONG, ESTABLISHMENT BRANCH (NAZIR SEC) from 20th
June 2010 onwards. THE TENDERS WILL BE RECEIVED AND ACCEPTED UPTO
1200 hrs of 05 July 2010 and will be opened on the same day at 1530 hrs by a Board
of Officers constituted for the purpose in presence of the tenderers or their
4. Rates quoted in the tender should include all taxes and other charges. Rate
quoted and accepted shall remain valid for 90 days from opening of Tender. The period
of contract will be 01 Jul 2010 to 31 Mar 2011. However, DGAR may extend the
operation of contract beyond 31 Mar 2011 till 31 May 2011 and in that case the
contractor will be bound to supply the contracted items at the same contracted rates
and under the same terms and conditions.
5. Taxes imposed by State Govt from time to time on contracted items will be
deducted from the contractor’s bills at source and shall be deposited to State Govt.
account under appropriate budget head/revenue head.
6. The tenderers shall have to submit the samples and quoted rates against each
for approval by a board of officers. The supplies will be taken strictly as per the
approved samples. The rate to be quoted keeping in view the samples submitted.
7. The successful tenderer shall have to deliver the demanded items at
Establishment Branch (Nazir Sec), HQ DGAR at Laitkor, Shillong. Items supplied by
the successful tenderer will be physically checked by a board of officers at HQ DGAR,
Shillong for their correctness. Any discrepancies of any nature found by the board of
officers will be borne by the Supplier. Bills for the items supplied will be cleared only
after the discrepancies are made up by the Supplier.
8. Tenders received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered. In
case less than three tenders are received, the DGAR shall call for further additional
tenders. The tenders earlier received in response to original call shall remain valid for
a period of 60 days.
9. Documents to Accompany Tender
(a) Tender fee
(b) Earnest money
(c) Tender Notice
(d) Tenderer should quote their PAN (Permanent Account Number) issued by
Income Tax Department.
(e) Tender should quote their core banking Account No. through which
payment to be made.
(f) Up-to-date Financial Stability Certificate from any Scheduled/Nationalised
Bank mentioning the approximate value upto which the tenderer is capable to
undertake contracts will be submitted alongwith tenders.
(g) A power of attorney in favour of signatory or signatories of the tender in
case the tender is signed by a person other than the actual tenderer.
(h) A passport size photograph of the signatory of the tender shall be pasted
and will be attested by a First Class Gazetted Officer.
(i) Attested copy of valid Trading License for the concerned state to be
(j) Copy of Challan duly attested will be enclosed with each tender.
10 Full name and status of the person signing the tender documents must be
clearly mentioned in the tender.
11. In case of submission of any photocopies of any document the same should be
attested by a class one Gazetted Officer. No attested copy should be photocopied. All
attestations should be ink signed only and in original.
12. All cutting/amendments/alteration of rates before submission of tender must be
authenticated by affixing signature in full by the tenderer and thereafter by the
Presiding Officer of the Board opening tenders, without which, tender will be
13. No alterations or modifications of rates will be allowed once the tenders are
14. Tenders received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered for
15. The tenders must be furnished under a strong cover securely fastened, sealed
with distinctive device and conspicuously marked as “Tender for Supply of
Stationery/Drawing Items” on the top of the envelope. Tenders shall be addressed to
Directorate General Assam Rifles.
16. Required Items given in annexure is approximate which may increase or
decrease according to actual requirement. Successful tenderers shall have to supply
the items at approved rates without any charge/compensation whatsoever in case the
requirement is more or less than the quantity shown in annexure.
17. Tenderers should quote the rates both in words and in figures in the tender form.
The rates should be inclusive of all taxes and duties.
18. The approved firm will have to supply the items on bill system. Payment will be
made by cheque/draft accordingly on receipt of bills/stores. Bank charges for bank
draft to be borne by the suppliers.
19. Tender Fee
(a) Tender fee as fixed for must be deposited by tenderers in State Bank of
India under the “Head-0055-Police(Central) Assam Rifles Revenue Receipt
Tender Fee” to be attested by any Officer of Establishment Branch, HQ DGAR
on the body of the challan and a copy of Challan should accompany the letter
asking for tender form. Payment in no other form shall be accepted.
(b) The tender fee shall be of Rs. 100.00 (Rupees One hundred) only per
20. Earnest Money /Release of Earnest Money
(a) The Earnest Money shall be of Rs.68,180/- (Rupees sixty eight thousand
one hundred eighty) only per tender.
(b) The tenderers must send with the tenders the amount of earnest money
pledged in favour of the DGAR. Which should valid for minimum 135 days. Non
submission of requisite earnest money may render a tender invalid. The earnest
money may be submitted in any of the following forms :-
(i) Government Securities.
(ii) Postal Saving Account
(iii) Deposit at Call Receipt from a Scheduled/Nationalised Bank
pledged in favour of the DGAR.
(c) Payment in no other form shall be accepted.
(d) The earnest money of the successful tenderer will be refunded as soon
as the security deposit has been furnished. The earnest money of other
tenderers will be refunded on finalisation of contract or on expiry of validity of
tenders whichever is earlier.
(e) Earnest Money deposited less than specified amount will also render a
21. Security Deposit
The approved contractors will have to furnish security deposit duly pledged in
favour of Director General Assam Rifles before execution of contract. Ten percent of
total value of the contract calculated on the basis of approximate requirement shown in
annexure will have to be deposited as security deposit in any of the following
(a) Government Securities.
(b) Demand Drafts on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank.
(c) The validity of the security money should be beyond 60 days from expiry of
Non submission of above security deposit will render forfeiture of Earnest money
of the Tenderer.
22. Acceptance of Tender and Signing of Contract Deed.
(a) Acceptance of tender of the successful tenderers will be intimated by a
letter of acceptance of his tender by the Establishment Officer, HQ DGAR,
(b) The successful tenderers will have to sign a Deed of Agreement at
Directorate General Assam Rifles within 15 (fifteen days) from the date of award
of contract and must abide by terms and conditions as laid down in the tender
notice and Deed of Agreement.
23. Penal Action for Non-compliance of Terms and Conditions of Contract
In case a Contractor fails to comply with any demand or indent placed by the
Contract Operating Officer or to perform his part of the contract to the entire satisfaction
of the Department or to abide by any terms of the Contract, he shall be liable to all or
any of the following actions as may be decided by the DGAR :-
(i) Forfeiture of Security Deposit in whole or in part.
(ii) To make good the loss caused to the Government.
(iii) Cancellation of the Contract without any prior notice to the Contractors.
24. Samples of the items mentioned in the Appx attached will also be examined and
recommended by the Board of Officers on the same day of opening tender. Tenders
without required number of samples will be rejected at the discretion of the board of
25. Any dispute arising out of the contract at any time between the parties hereto
touching or arising out of this agreement shall be referred to an arbitrator to be
nominated by the Director General Assam Rifles and the decision and award of such
an arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties hereto and the provision of the
Indian Arbitration Act 1996 shall apply in the Arbitration proceedings.
26. All disputes between the parties shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Guwahati
High Court, Shillong Bench only.
27. Director General Assam Rifles, Shillong reserves the right to cancel/reject any
tender without assigning any reason thereof.
SO 2 (EST)
For Director General