INTERVIEW QUESTIONS – DENTAL-HYGIENE
1. Why did you choose to be a dental hygienist? When did you decide this?
2. How do you feel about working with crying children? Older people? Handicapped
3. Please describe a typical day at work.
4. What do you like most about your job?
5. Is there anything about your profession that you don’t like?
6. How much training have you had, and do you feel it has been good training?
7. Would you work full time? Part time? Flexible hours?
8. What are your five year goals? Ten year goals?
9. What aspects of your last job did you like best? What did you like least?
10. Just coming out of school, how do you feel you would fit into our office?
11. What advice would you give to someone who wants to be a dentist/dental Hygienist?