pUla pAnpu mIda
pUla pAnupu mIda bAga pUrNa pavvaLimchu
nIla ghana SyAma harE nirupama rAma malle ||pUla||
1. madhu Sarkara yAnu pAlu mari yAra ginchi
vidhu mukha kammani viDemu vEsi nanu kaTAkShinchi ||pUla||
2. parimaLa gandhambu mEna bAgugAnu pUsi
merayaga suma hAramulanu meDa niNDanu vEsi ||pUla||
3. AgamOktamaina Sayya namgIkarinchi
TyAgarAja kruthamu tadhyamani santOshinchi ||pUla||
O Supreme Lord! Please sleep comfortably on the bed of flowers.
O Lord Hari (with skin the color of dark cloud), the peerless Lord SrI rAma! Please sleep
comfortably on the bed of jasmine flowers.
1. Please drink the milk mixed with honey and sugar, O Moon Faced Lord! Please chew
the scented betel leaves and shower grace on me! Please sleep comfortably on the bed of
2. With the fragrant sandal paste on your body and beautiful flower garlands fully around
your neck; please sleep comfortably on the bed of flowers.
3. Please accept the bed which is spread out as prescribed in the SAstras! Feeling
satisfied that all the services rendered by TyAgarAja, please sleep comfortably on the bed