Discover why Fortune Magazine Ranks us as a Fortune 100 Company and calls Johnson
Controls, Inc. one of America's Most Admired Companies.
Sales Engineer - Sales HVAC Controls and Equipment
Building Efficiency Sales Training (BEST)
Location: Windsor, CT
In this position, you will be responsible for the sale of commercial and industrial HVAC
equipment and systems to primary decision makers with contractors and consultants responsible
for new construction and renovated buildings.
As a Sales Engineer you will:
learn and apply sales process to aide in cultivating relationships, managing customer
relations and seeking out new sales opportunities
develop a keen understanding of the customer's systems, business and needs to develop
credibility, loyalty and trust
effectively present and communicate bids; differentiate JCI as a total building
Our award winning training has been created to make you successful! Specifically we have a six
(6) month training program combining classroom and field orientation to learn selling and
account leadership skills in preparation for consultative sales.
At the end of this program, you will be able to …
• Practice Account Management with Contractors and Consultants
• Fill and Manage a Pipeline of Opportunities
• Develop and Execute Sales Strategies for a Conventional/Transactional Opportunity
• Design and Develop Conventional/Transactional Projects
• Demonstrate Value to Contractors and Consultants on a Conventional/Transactional
• Transition Projects to Operations
Your background should include a degree in Engineering or related discipline .
Ability to develop the skills and knowledge to meet established standards within 2-3
years of hire.
Excellent initiative and interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
Interested applicants please apply online at
www.johnsoncontrols.com and search job # 46905.