1 2 3
4 5 6
>> SurPriSe, SurPriSe 1. Experience racing car-inspired technology with steering-wheel-
mounted gearshift paddles.
honda’s accord tourer is a surprise release on the new Zealand Market. with a stunning profile and clever
2. The eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat can be customised
detailing, the tourer will appeal to those who want a distinctive and luxurious yet practical vehicle. and set to your preferred driving position. Its two memory
settings means your driving partner can have his/her own
personalised driving position at a push of the intelligent
3. Xenon headlights automatically illuminate in low light, with pop-
up headlight washers to ensure the view is as bright as possible.
7 8 4. Attention to detail has created beauty in every facet of the
Accord Tourer. Sensuous curves and fluid lines lead to a sporty,
powerful design. You can see it in the aggressive aerodynamics
and the strong and dominant grille.
5. Retractable electric mirrors with integrated indicators can be set
to automatically tilt down when reversing to assist with parking.
6. Sporting a luggage capacity of 406 litres with the rear seats in
place, the Tourer’s capacity can be easily expanded to 660 litres
in a single motion to create a virtually flat load space.
7. Cleverly designed storage space abounds in the Tourer. With
a multitude of storage places, there is ample room for all your
personal effects, music collection, refreshments and sunglasses.
8. Think of a detail and it is to hand. Everything works with perfect
precision. Heated front seats with dual settings help you feel
relaxed and comfortable in your environment.
9. Fully integrated satellite navigation in the N model incorporates
a reversing camera, comprehensive trip computer, calendar and
calculator and audio management functions to take command
of the 415W Premium Audio System with its complement of 10
speakers including a 20cm subwoofer.
10. Accord Euro Tourer is available for delivery from August 2008
but may be ordered immediately.
10 E C L I P S E 9 E C L I P S E 11