The Harvest Saver is an ideal machine for taking that first step into commercial dehydration. The
Harvest Saver is a compact dryer, and one of our most popular. The Harvest Saver has the ability
to dry a wide variety of products like jerky, wild flowers, fruit, health bars, and the list keeps growing!
This kind of versatility, makes the Harvest Saver a great fit for most applications and an excellent
choice for pilot projects, lab research, and food innovation centers.
Commercial Dehydrator Systems, Inc.
Phone: local 541-688-5281 Toll Free 1-800-369-4283
256 Bethel Drive Fax: 1-541-688-5989 Engineered for
Eugene, Or 97402 Email: email@example.com Industry
• Stainless Steel construction Harvest Saver R-5 Controller
• LED Displays of real time Temperature and Humidity
• Temperature range: From ambient to 200ºF
• Programmable “Ramp and Soak” advanced dehydra-
• Capable of drying a wide range of products from Cur-
ing and Jerking meat and fish to fruits, fruit leathers,
vegetables, nuts, herbs, seeds and more!
• Engineered and proven design for even and consistent
• Larger capacity saves time loading one dryer vs. multi-
ple “hobby style” dehydrators.
• 24 Hour Timer for continuous drying
• Commercial quality construction for many years of use.
• Integrated Wheels for easy placement and mobility. The Honeywell UDC 2500 accurately
• High resale value controls temperature and displays both
• Operates on 220 volt, single phase power process air humidity and temperature levels.
Harvest Saver Capacity Chart
1/2 lbs product per 1 1/2 lbs product per 3 lbs product per
Dryer Tray Size Sq.Ft.P/Tray #Trays Drying Area
square foot square foot square foot
R-5 24"x38" 6.33 14 88sq.ft. 44lb. (20kg) 132lb. (60kg) 264lb. (120kg)
Options and Accessories
• Telfon Liners • Choice of Data logger or Chart Recorder
• Digital Thermometer • Tray Cart
• High Output heater (Double output to 18,400 watts) • Extra set of trays (solid or perforated)
Harvest Saver Operation Costs
Fan Motor HP/ Heat Type, Max Average Heat
Dryer trical Load Average Hourly Cost Fan/Heat
Amps load Load
Electric Coils, .65 kw x $0.09=$.06
R-5 3/4 HP, 3.2 Amps .65kw/hr 3,520w
9,200 watts 3.5 kw x $0.09=$0.32
*Note: The Harvest Saver uses 220 volt, single phase power. All heating loads were computed based on a 40% con-
sumption rate. This is an average figure, and may not accurately represent all applications. Energy costs will vary per
Kilowatt. Please check utility rates or your area.