; Casa_De_Ensue_os
Learning Center
Plans & pricing Sign in
Sign Out
Your Federal Quarterly Tax Payments are due April 15th Get Help Now >>



  • pg 1
									                                            “Casa De Ensueños (E-1)
                                              “House of Dreams I”

                                    “Experience it Once — Enjoy it Forever”

! WELCOME!! to Playa Encanto — our “Enchanted Beach”! A wonderful and relaxing vacation awaits you
less than four hours from Phoenix or Tucson. Our beach is a 10-mile stretch of beautiful surf („positively “NO”
rocks) notably considered the most pristine and desirable beach in Rocky Point. It is ideal for swimming,
fishing, snorkeling, wind-surfing, boating, beach combing, sea lion, porpoise and whale watching. Small boats
can also be launched from our beachfront area. Located east of Las Conchas, it‟s well within walking distance
to the first Estuary. To many, the Point at this estuary has long been considered a haven for surf fishing,
crabbing and bird watching. Playa Encanto is an upscale private American community and enjoys the service of
24-hours patrolled Police/Security protection throughout the subdivision.

The “Mother” of all relaxation awaits you here in our newest beachfront house only steps from the warm waters
of the Sea of Cortez. Nestled in the new section of Playa Encanto, “Casa De Ensueños I” our “House of Dreams
I” is so close yet a world apart from the city of Rocky Point. This thoughtfully well designed house consists of
two floors, over 5000 square feet of living space has 8 bedrooms with 2 master suites, 4 bathrooms, and 9
fireplaces. It‟s a delightful mix of comfort & spacious casual living that spells “fiesta” from the moment you
enter the all glass front living area which opens to a covered beach- back porch equipped with tables and chairs.
And for added enjoyment with an open-air feel, enjoy the adjacent sun deck furnished with chase lounges that‟s
perfect for sunbathing in the restful panoramic atmosphere of Encanto.

Enjoy our “Palapa on the Beach” (Gazebo) with table and chairs. This is the ideal spot for comparing the “Catch
of the Day,” shell collection or enjoying Happy Hour while grilling on the built-in BBQ. This is a perfect spot
to take in Mexico‟s spectacular sunsets

The spacious living room which is a true stress buster with the magnificent view of the beach leaves nothing to
be desired in making this area an inviting retreat. Especially so, during the winter months with our gas log
fireplace which provides added warmth and adds just the right touch that epitomizes the “Romance of Rocky
Point “.

With 8 bedrooms, all but two of which have their very own fireplace; 6 queens size and 2 king size beds, a king
in each of the master suites truly compliment this floor plan. The ocean view can be captured even when lying
in bed from either of the 2 master suites. Both of these master suites have their very own glass entrance that
leads to an uncovered waterfront verandah equipped with chaise lounges. The verandah has 2 outdoor fire
places which provide warmth during the winter months and are wonderful for those tranquil moods.

A special treat is offered on the roof top sun deck (for adults only). No question about it this is one of the
tallest sun deck in Playa Encanto. It‟s ideal for sun bathing in total nudity and privacy. Be aware because of the
short walls in this area children are NOT allowed. Also be aware E-2, the building to the west has the same
height deck and the same short wall, so take this into consideration. We accept NO responsibilities whatsoever.

After sunset enjoy our beachfront conversation fire pit. Sit around a fire with the view of the beach, smell of
fresh saltwater breezes and the sound of the surf. This area is also wonderful for conversing with friends and
love ones under the breathtaking star-studded night skies that Rocky Point has been known for. All this
amplifies the most appropriate way to end the day in our “Enchanting Paradise”

              Suggested Items To Bring...
Food                                  Insect Repellant

Drinking Water                        Charcoal

Beverages                             Lighter Fluid

Coffee Supplies                       Lighter and/or Matches

Spices                                Wood for Fireplaces

Paper / Plastic Supplies              Flashlight

Dish Soap                             Water Shoes

Ziplock Bags                          Beach Furniture
                                      (fold out chairs, etc.)

Trash Bags
                                      Radio with Batteries
Bathroom Supplies
(soap, shampoo, toilet paper, etc.)   Books & Magazines

Beach Towels                          Bath Towels

Sunscreen                             Camera
From Phoenix 212 Miles
West Side

1. Take I-10W to Buckeye- exit 112 (Hwy 85)
2. Take State Route 85 South and continue to Gila Bend/I-8 San Diego
3. After reaching Gila bend, continue until you reach McDonalds. Turn right just before McDonalds at the sign
for Mexico/SR 85 South/AF Aux Field.
4. Take SR 85 South to Ajo (39 miles)
5. Continue on SR 85 South to Why, AZ (10 miles)
6. Continue on SR 85 South to Lukeville/Gringo Pass (27 miles)
7. Lukeville/Gringo Pass is the border between USA and Mexico. Once you cross the border, you will be in
Sonoyta, Mexico. At this time, distances change from miles to kilometers.
From Phoenix 212 Miles
East Side

1. Take I-10 toward Tucson, exit Queen Creek- exit 164
2. Go southwest to and through the Town of Maricopa (Queen Creek changes names to Maricopa Road)
3. Proceed on to the I-84 junction, go west (right) onto I-84
2. Proceed to I-8 (approx 5.5 miles). Go west on I-8 to Gila Bend/San Diego
3. Take the exit for the McDonalds (Gila Bend) off of I-8- Exit 115.
4. Take SR 85 South (left) to Ajo (39 miles)
5. Continue on SR 85 South to Why, AZ (10 miles)
6. Continue on SR 85 South to Lukeville/Gringo Pass (27 miles)
7. Lukeville/Gringo Pass is the border between USA and Mexico. Once you cross the border, you will be in
Sonoyta, Mexico. At this time, distances change from miles to kilometers.

From Tucson 213 Miles

1. Take I-10 to I-19 South
2. After approximately 1 mile, exit onto SR 86 West (Ajo Highway)
3. Continue on SR 86 West until you arrive at the intersection of SR 85 in Why, Az.
4. Turn left (south) on SR 85
5. Continue on SR 85 South to Lukeville/Gringo Pass (27 miles)
6. Lukeville/Gringo Pass is the border between USA and Mexico. Once you cross the border, you will be in
Sonoyta, Mexico. At this time, distances change from miles to kilometers.

From San Diego 421 Miles

1.Take I-8 East from Southern California or Yuma, Arizona
2. Take SR 85 exit to Gila Bend
3. Continue through Gila Bend until you reach McDonalds. Turn right at the sign just
before the McDonalds for Mexico/SR 85 South.
4. Turn left (south) on SR 85
5. Continue on SR 85 South to Lukeville/Gringo Pass (27 miles)
6. Lukeville/Gringo Pass is the border between USA and Mexico. Once you cross the border, you will be in
Sonoyta, Mexico. At this time, distances change from miles to kilometers.

Drunk driving is punishable and if caught, you will end up in a Mexican jail for an indeterminate period of
time until you have sorted your mess out. Your Mexican Auto Insurance will deny your claim if you have
been driving under the influence.

It is against the law to be drunk in public in Mexico. Certain border towns have become impatient with
teenage (and older) Americans who cross the border to drink and carouse. This behavior can lead to
fights, arrests, traffic accidents and even fatalities.

Mexico rigorously prosecutes drug cases. Under Mexican law, possession of and trafficking in illegal drugs
are federal offenses. For drug trafficking, bail does not exist. Convicted offenders can expect lengthy jail
sentences and fines. Sentences for possession of drugs in Mexico can be as long as 25 years plus fines.
Just as in the US, the purchase of controlled medication requires a doctor's prescription. The Mexican list
of controlled medication differs from the US list and Mexican public health laws concerning controlled
medication are unclear. Possession of excessive amounts of a psychotropic drug such as valium can result
in your arrest if the authorities suspect abuse. Mexican law does not differentiate between types of
narcotics. Heroin, marijuana, and amphetamines, for example, are treated the same. Offenders found
guilty of possessing more than a token amount of any narcotic substance are subject to a minimum
sentence of 10 years, and it is not uncommon for persons charged with drug offenses to be detained for
up to 1 year before a verdict is reached. Remember, if narcotics are found in your vehicle, you are subject
to arrest and your vehicle can be confiscated. Your Mexican Auto Insurance will not cover this.

The Department of State warns US citizens against taking any type of firearm or ammunition into Mexico
without prior written authorization from the Mexican authorities. Entering Mexico with a firearm or a
single round of ammunition carries a penalty of up to five years in jail, even if the firearm or
ammunition is taken into Mexico unintentionally. The Mexican government strictly enforces its laws
restricting the entry of firearms and ammunition along all land borders and at air and seaports. This has
resulted in arrests, convictions, and long prison sentences for US citizens, even those who unintentionally
crossed the border with firearms or ammunition in their possession. US citizens approaching Mexico along
the land border who realize they are in possession of unauthorized firearms or ammunition should not
seek to enter Mexico. The only way to legally import firearms and/or ammunition into Mexico is to secure
a permit in advance from the Mexican Embassy in Washington, D.C. or from a Mexican consulate.

Tourists should enter Mexico with only the items needed for their trip. Entering with large quantities of an
item a tourist might not normally be expected to have, particularly expensive appliances, such as
televisions, stereos, or other items, may lead to suspicion of smuggling and possible confiscation of the
items and arrest of the individual. Mexican regulations limit the value of goods brought into Mexico by US
citizens arriving by air or sea to $300 US per person and by land to $30 US per person. Other travel-
related items may also be brought in duty-free. Amounts exceeding the duty-free limit are subject to a
32.8 percent tax. Unless you prepare ahead, you may have difficulty bringing computers or other
expensive electronic equipment into Mexico for your personal use. To prevent being charged an import
tax, write a statement about your intention to use the equipment for personal use and to remove it from
Mexico when you leave. Have this statement signed and certified at a Mexican consulate in the United
States and present it to Mexican customs as you enter Mexico. Land travelers should verify from
Mexican customs at the border that all items in their possession may be legally brought into
Mexico. You will be subject to a second immigration and customs inspection south of the Mexican border
where unlawful items may be seized, and you could be prosecuted regardless of whether or not the items
passed through the initial customs inspection.

A child under the age of 18 traveling with only one parent must have written, notarized consent from the
other parent to travel, or must carry, if applicable, a decree of sole custody for the accompanying parent
or a death certificate for the other parent. Children traveling alone or in someone else's custody must
have notarized consent from both parents to travel, or if applicable, notarized consent from a single
parent plus documentation that the parent is the only custodial parent.

ATM Machines: ATM's are located at the local banks and have 24 hour access. ATM's give pesos only.
When the machine prompts Pesos? Dollars? You must select pesos or your transaction will be aborted. The
last US ATM machines are located in Ajo, Why and Lukeville, AZ.

Mexican Automobile Insurance:
Mexican law states that you Must Have Mexican insurance while driving in Mexico. U.S. policies are not
recognized in Mexico. The minimum you need is liability but full coverage is recommended. You may get
insurance over the internet, phone, mail or stop by a number of places on your way to Rocky Point.
Having an auto accident in Mexico can be a felony, rather than a misdemeanor. Whenever you
are involved in an automobile accident in Mexico, you must immediately be able to prove financial

This may only be done in either of two ways:
1. Immediate Cash to cover all damages, OR
2. An approved Mexican insurance policy.
All Citizens driving in Mexico are subject to the laws of Mexico. Your U.S. liability policy, even if it bears a
limited Mexican endorsement, is not recognized by Mexican authorities. Having Mexican Automobile
Insurance is just plain a good idea.

BORDER HOURS: Closed midnight to 6 AM


Just like crossing into Mexico on foot, they employ the green-light, red-
light system for random searches. When you cross into Mexico, there
will often be a traffic-light signal- it'll activate when your car pulls
through the lane.

      Green Light: Drive right on through (Unless you have a truck or
       van or a large car and they think you may have quantities of
       taxable items, then they may tell you to pull over anyway!)
      Red Light: Pull your vehicle over to the parking spaces in the
       center for inspection of your vehicle's contents


       Customs officer(s) may ask what you have/where you are
       going - Then they may pass you through, or do a quick visual
       search of your vehicle's passenger areas, and or trunk, etc. If
       you're in an RV, towing recreational vehicles, or just have a 'big'
       car, expect to get pulled over and given the once-over. Don't
       take any offense - the bigger the car, the more interesting it is,        The fisherman statue at the Fish Market.
       so they'll want to take a look.

       Then again, they may take one look at you and wave you through.

       If you have anything over the legal import amount you will pay a fine to the bank there & will
       be given a receipt (The tax/fine may be from 30%+ to 2 times the item's value - they will ask for
       your receipts)

       NOTE: If you are importing something pull over to the left parking area-don't go up to the light -
       Walk up to the tax clerks window, and you will only pay a tax of 1.5 times the items value (T.V., air
       conditioner, building supplies, couple cases of Budweiser, etc!)

       HOT TIP: Buy what you can in Sonoyta or Puerto Peñasco!

       Carry all vehicle registration paperwork, or you may be turned back at the border (or may get
       them confiscated) by Mexican Customs (includes quads, motorcycles, dune buggies, etc.) The car's
       title is not necessary (a xerox copy in your wallet wouldn't be a bad idea) but you should have
       proof of ownership of some sort.

       Always carry Mexican auto insurance on your vehicle (Keep a copy in a safe place - away from
       your car).

       PETS: (Dogs & Cats Only) Bring a valid U.S. Veterinarian Health Certificate Form & Rabies
       Certificate # 77043 (not more than 6 months old) While many people say we've never had a
       problem bringing our pet back and forth across the border', you really, really, really should get
       valid U.S. Veterinarian Health Certificate & Rabies Certificate - not more than 6 months old. Any
       local vet should be able to provide these for you. The thing is, most border checks aren't going to
       give you a hard time about it -- but should they, and they have the right to do so, they can
       hold/quarantine your pet which is both traumatic and expensive. So get the forms!

       See also this excellent resource: http://www.peoplesguide.com/mexico/pets/pets-in-mexico.shtml

       VISA'S/AUTO PERMITS: Are not required for vacation/tourist travel within the 'Free Zone' of
       Puerto Peñasco/Sonoyta or generally within the 'Border Zone' - usually up to 20 kilometers into

       If you're going further into Mexico than that, however, it is a fairly lengthy process to get a permit.

       NOTE: If you encounter any problems or harassment from Mexican border officials, write down
       their name, badge/employee number & report it to 'The Federal Office of Investigations' at 91-800-

      As of January 23, 2007, ALL persons*, including U.S. citizens, traveling by air between the United
       States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda will be required to
       present a valid passport, Air NEXUS card, or U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Document.
      As early as January 1, 2008, ALL persons*, including U.S. citizens, traveling between the U.S. and
       Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land or sea (including
       ferries), may be required to present a valid passport or other documents as determined by the
       Department of Homeland Security. While recent legislative changes permit a later deadline, the
       Departments of State and Homeland Security are working to meet all requirements as soon as possible.
       Ample advance notice will be provided to enable the public to obtain passports or passport cards for
       land/sea entries.

       *Lawful permanent residents (LPRs), refugees, and asylees will continue to be able to use their Alien
       Registration Card (Form I-551), issued by DHS, or other valid evidence of permanent residence status or
       refugee or asylee status to apply for entry to the United States.

Travel Documents for U.S. Citizens Under WHTI
Under the proposed implementation plan, the following documents will be acceptable to fulfill document

      U.S. Passport: U.S. citizens may present a valid U.S. passport when traveling via air between the
       United States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda, and may
       also use a U.S. passport when traveling via sea and land borders (including ferry crossings).
      The Passport Card (also referred to as the PASS Card): This limited-use passport in card format is
       currently under development and will be available for use for travel only via land or sea (including
       ferries) between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. Similar in size to a credit
       card, it will fit easily into a wallet.
      DOS and DHS also anticipate that the following documents will continue to be acceptable for their
       current travel uses under WHTI: SENTRI, NEXUS, FAST, and the U.S. Coast Guard Merchant
       Mariner Document. As proposed, members of the U.S. Armed Forces on active duty traveling on orders
       will continue to be exempt from the passport requirement.
Until this requirement is in effect as noted above, U.S. citizens are currently exempt from the requirement to
show a passport unless they are returning to the U.S. from outside the Western Hemisphere (Europe, Africa,
Asia, Australia). However, it is highly recommended that you be prepared to present documentation such as
valid U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or naturalization certificate to avoid delays.

U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) must provide one of the following:

      I-551, Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”)
      Machine-Readable Immigrant Visa endorsed with a CBP Admission Stamp
      Temporary Residence Stamp (ADIT stamp) contained in a passport or on Form I-94
      Valid Reentry Permit
      Unexpired Immigrant Visa

Visitors/Non-immigrants must provide:

      Generally, a valid unexpired passport and visa. (However, certain people may require specific
       supporting documentation such as an employment petition, student authorization, or approval notice.)
      Citizens of countries authorized to participate in the Visa Waiver Program are required to present an
       unexpired machine-readable passport. (For additional information refer to the State Department. ( U.S
       Department of State )
      Mexicans may provide a valid DSP-150 (BCC) in lieu of a valid passport and visa
      Generally, Canadian Nationals must show ID but are exempt from passport and visa requirements.
       However presentation of a Canadian passport, birth certificate, Naturalization certificate or other
       supporting documentation will facilitate the inspection and is strongly encouraged.
      Nationals of countries authorized to participate in the Visa Waiver Program are required to present an
       unexpired passport.

You’re Almost There!

       Once you cross the border, you are now in Sonoyta. Proceed down the road south approximately 1.8
       miles until you arrive at a 2-way intersection with a STOP Sign. You will see a large monument sign in
       the distance to your left for PTO Penasco/Santa Ana. At this STOP sign make a left and continue on this
       road. When you come to a fork in the road (1/2 block after the left at the stop sign), stay/veer to your
       right onto Hwy 8. The sign says PTO Penasco. Vazquez liquors and curio shop will be on the left side
       of the road after your turn. There is a traffic light soon after you bear right. Continue straight through
       this traffic light to Mexico Highway 8. It‟s a good idea to observe the speed limits while driving in town.
       Once you have gone through Sonoyta, continue on Highway 8 from Sonoyta to Puerto Penasco/Rocky
       Point (60 miles on all paved road).

       After Kilometer 95 (KM-95) on Mexico Hwy 8, stay on the main highway until you cross the railroad
       tracks. Continue on past the PARK (on the left) that has a “Shrimp Statue”. At the light, turn left onto
       FREMONT BLVD (son 37- where the arrow points to “CABORCA”. Stay on the paved road about 8
       miles to the “PLAYA ENCANTO” sign. Turn RIGHT onto the dirt road and proceed about 6 miles.
       This road can be rough at times, however, it is graded and watered frequently. Continue on the
       SECOND PLAYA ENCANTO sign. You‟ll see several signs for Playa La Jolla (which is beyond Playa
       Encanto) all along the road, disregard these signs. Turn or veer right at the SECOND PLAYA
       ENCANTO sign. Shortly after you turn/veer to the right, you will see a fork in the road. Stay/veer to
       the LEFT (HIGH ROAD) and proceed to the guard shack. Stop at the guard shack and tell them you are
       renting Casa De Ensuenos (E-1). Proceed on to were the road makes a curve. Stay to the right.
       Continue on and look for sign that says Lot 31-32 (about 1 mile). Make a left and a right in front of the
       properties along the beach. Proceed to E-1- House of Dreams.
You’re There!
    The house should contain almost everything that you will need for an enjoyable vacation. The
    kitchen is well equipped with two refrigerators and most household kitchen appliances (blender,
    toaster, coffee maker, microwave) and plenty of pots, pans, dishes, and glasses. There are ceiling
    fans throughout the house for air movement and comfort. Directional fans should be brought if you
    want additional comfort. The beds have clean linens and blankets. Your pillows are provided,
    however, if you have a favorite or an allergy to down, you may want to bring your own. You will
    need to bring your own personal items (soap, shampoo, towels, etc). A word of caution, bring
    sunscreen, with the cool ocean breezes, people often do not feel sunburns until it is too late.

    The house will be unlocked when you get there and the manager will be along shortly. When the
    manager arrives, please present the manager with the Manager’s Copy of the contract. If you have
    more people arriving than originally expected, this would be the time to let the manager know.
    When you depart, please leave the keys on the kitchen counter. The cleaning people will arrive
    shortly after your departure.

    Also electricity for this house comes from solar energy, so please conserve. The system
    was designed for large groups, however, please turn off items (lights, fans, appliances,
    etc) when not in use.


    Should You Need Something
    Contact our managers in Mexico

    Two ways to contact them


           Local Number- 011-52-638-3837842

           US Number- 011-480-747-0605

    In Person

           Their office and home is about 5 doors down the beach to the east. The sign
           out front says Poturalski.
                                   Rocky Point's increasing popularity can be
attributed to the many activities which all include having fun and relaxing.
Rocky Point's beautiful beaches, on the Sea of Cortez, are the nearest to
Phoenix, Tucson and most of Arizona. In fact, Rocky Point is 212 miles from
both Phoenix and Tucson. The ocean and beaches offer many fun-filled

Relax and watch the waves, or you may like to try...
Or just relax and enjoy the breath-taking sunsets
Your Trip Home

Returning to the U.S.
F.Y.I. U.S.Customs Service (Arizona)     520-387-6005. They have a ton of Arizona offices.

Closed midnight to 6 AM. So get there with some time to spare... Note that seasonal, holiday, and/or
spring break traffic can bump crossing waits into several hours. Labor disputes, trucker strikes, etc. can
also snarl up the border crossings.

As you re-enter the US, you'll be asked what you purchased - declare everything you are bringing back
from Mexico. Anybody who says 'nothing' has an increased chance of being searched.

Authorities have the right to search your vehicle. Don't give them a hard time. Again, if you're driving a
high profile vehicle such as a van or an RV or a truck or an SUV, you are more likely to be searched.

Be sure all occupants in your vehicle can prove U.S. Citizenship, or legal entry into the U.S. You are
technically required to have proof of citizenship - and a US driver's license is NOT proof of citizenship. You
should carry a U.S. passport, a birth certificate, or a voter's registration card -- as well as a photo ID, such
as your driver's license.

Big purchases:
Have receipts for any big ticket, high dollar items.

Liquor and smokes!
You are allowed to enter free of duty any purchases with a combined value of up $400 per 30 day time
period. Every visitor over 21 years old may bring into the United States, duty-free, the following:

      1 liter of wine or hard liquor
      200 cigarettes, OR 100 cigars (but not from Cuba), OR 3 pounds of smoking tobacco
      $100 worth of gifts

... and while we're on the subject of cigars, if U.S. Customs catches you with Cuban cigars, they're
going to take them. They might fine you. They're gonna yell at you, that's for sure. We hereby refer you
to this site for some more info on the subject, lest we get into the specific details of how Cuban cigars are
distinguished from non-Cuban cigars.

It is becoming more and more popular for US Citizens to buy prescription drugs in Mexico as the prices are
cheaper. Canada is another popular alternative source for prescription drugs.

As a rule, you have to have a U.S. prescription for any prescription drugs you pick up in Mexico, even
though you probably won't have to use said prescription to buy the drugs. Certain limitations on quantity
(usually a 3 month supply) may also apply.

Even though the rules and legislation on the prescription drug situation is changing pretty frequently, U.S.
Customs agents are aware of the 'good' and the 'bad' drugs out there, and will strictly enforce the current
law. If you're picking up Retin-A, it probably won't be a problem. If you've got a bunch of Valium or
Viagra, expect to be asked for your U.S. prescription. As they say, “US Customs reserves the right to use
its judgment in allowing the transport of prescription drugs”.
For more info, the University of Arizona Department of Pediatrics, oddly enough, has a well-written write-
up that covers some of the specifics on picking up prescriptions in Mexico, and the U.S. Customs website
has more up-to-date details.


      Desert/Marine Wildlife or Plants
      Freon-12
      Coral/Whale skeleton parts
      Plants
      Fruits/Vegetables
      Pork products
      Eggs/Potatoes
      Avocados (with seeds/pits) or mangos
      Pork/Ham
      Birds
      Fireworks
      Firearms - Weapons


Even AFTER you've made it back through the US/Mexico border, it is not unusual to hit a US Border Patrol
stop a few miles later. Different agencies, same goal, although the stop further in is usually more targeted
towards illegal immigrants and narcotics/drug detection. I've had my vehicle once-overed by many a
German shepherd, and you may be asked to provide proof of citizenship (again) and/or pull over for a
quick once over. The location and times of these stops vary, but be prepared to go through the drill even
after you're back on US soil.

                               General Info Phone Numbers

                  Mexico calling to U.S. dial 001- (U.S. area code) -phone number
                         Calling from the U.S. Dial: 011-52-(638) first.

                     Air-E-Vac 001-880-321-9522            383-2526 Immigration
                                 Airport 383-6097         383-3323 Library
                              Bus Station 383-3640        383-2603 Navy
                                  Butane 383-2630         383-2006 Notary Public
                                   Cedo 382-0113          383-2626 Police
                                Cet-Mar 382-0010          060 Emergency
                    Chamber of Commerce 383-2848          383-3035 Port Captain
                                City Hall 383-2056        383-2350 Post Office
                           Clinic Santa Fe 383-2447       383-8284 Propane
                          Cultural Center 383-6338        383-2610 Railroad
                        Electric Company 383-2684         383-2266 Red Cross
                         Fire Department 383-2828         065 Emergency
                                    Emergency 071         383-2773 Taxi
                     Fisheries Department 383-2116        383-2787 Telegraphs
                                 Hospital 383-2110        383-6122 Tourism Office
                        Emergency 383-2870                383-6080 Water Co.

                           Hospital IMSS 383-2777
If You Are in Danger: Call the Mexican Ministry of Tourism's emergency hotline, [91](5) 250-0123, for
immediate assistance. Or, in Mexico City, dial 06 for police assistance.

If You Have Been the Victim of a Crime: Immediately contact the US Embassy or the nearest US
consulate or consular agency. You should also report the crime to the local police immediately.

US Consulate in Nogales: http://www.usembassy-mexico.gov/nogales/NE_Nogales.htm
Calle San Jose, Nogales, Sonora, telephone (52)(631) 313-4820.

To top