Project Manager JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Project Manager acts as the liaison between the client and the project team members
POSITION: Full time including Data Management, Core Lab, Software Development, Sales, and Technical as
well as Medical Leads. The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of a
REPORTS TO: Dir. Project Management project, from initiation to close-out. The ideal candidate is able to handle a fast-paced
dynamic environment in a positive manner while juggling competing priorities, and is
DESIRED START DATE: Immediately willing to perform various tasks on an ad-hoc basis. Some travel may be necessary.
• Generate detailed project plans based on study protocols and/or service agreements. Project deliverables development - requirements,
change control, status reporting.
• Overall management of project from initiation to completion, including timeline adherence, internal and external communications, financial
tracking, and project deliverables.
• Serve as the primary project contact internally and externally, and interact with client / customer to assure comprehensive management of
projects, while delivering a high quality service.
• Organize and lead inter-departmental activities to ensure completion of the project on schedule and to ensure that the internal project team
members fulfill their project plan responsibilities in accordance with scope of work and project plan. Develop appropriate meeting agendas for
project meetings and record minutes and distributed to team.
• Ensure that all project deliverables are accurate, meet internal requirements, and are completed in accordance with client specifications and
• Facilitate project changes and timeline adjustments, and prepare associated documentation.
• Handle multiple responsibilities / projects.
• Understand FDA regulations and implications for iCardiac Technologies business functions and systems.
• Proactively seek and communicate relevant information.
• Perform risk assessment and escalation to management.
• Undergraduate degree in Science
• Attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Willing to be involved “hands on”
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of detail and organization
• Previous experience in a clinical trials environment
• Proven project management experience
iCardiac Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Rochester, New York, is a leading provider of advanced cardiac safety analysis services. The
company evolved from research carried out at the Heart Research Follow-up Program at the University of Rochester. The company’s
technology provides more rigorous characterization of the cardiac safety profiles of in-development and on-market drugs. This allows
iCardiac’s customers to both accelerate drug development as well as bring compounds forward in clinical trials with more confidence about
their cardiac safety.