Advancing Molecular Diagnostics to Personalize Cancer Therapy
This report analyzes current and potential world markets for key cancer-based molecular
diagnostics, including advances in the field. This report forecasts future growth to 2016. Market
segments covered include: breast cancer; colon cancer; prostate cancer; non-small cell lung
cancer; melanoma; and renal cancer. This report reviews the direction of research, and key issues
facing the industry.
Features and benefits
* Identify key innovations in molecular diagnostics for oncology that may compete with those in
development at your company.
* Understand the regulatory challenges facing the developers of molecular diagnostics for
* Understand the challenges that surround successfully commercializing a combined drug-
diagnostic product and learn how to overcome them.
* Discover and analyze the key technology platforms being used in the development of novel
* Discover the forecast market size for key segments of the cancer diagnostics market including:
breast, colorectal, prostate, lung, and renal cancer.
Advances in genomics, proteomics, molecular imaging, and other new technologies are leading
to a molecularly based reclassification of malignancy, creating market opportunities for
Companion diagnostics - linking drugs with diagnostics - is expected to become the prevailing
health care model, offering advantages for both the prescription drug and diagnostics businesses.
For diagnostics companies, combining with a successful companion drug can be a powerful
driver of sales, especially when required for prescribing a drug.
If government regulatory agencies increase the use of biomarkers and diagnostics in prescribing
decisions, it is likely that drug and diagnostics companies will increase their collaboration. New
relationships are likely to develop between partners committed to personalized medicine
embracing the approach of specialized pharmaceutical firms.
For more information, please contact :
Contact : Minu
Mobil No: +919272852585
Email : email@example.com
Websie : http://www.aarkstore.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org