Fundraising Opportunity Overview
1. Company Story: Located in Marshall, TX, we are family owned company. Our
Candles and Gourmet Foods are produced by our Founders.
Our brochures are exclusive to CH. There are no territories.
2. Product Driven: Highest food grade paraffin Wax and Soy used to produce our lead-
free wicked candles. Our candles are scented throughout, burn
clean, and are long burning. Mini Reed Diffusers and Accessories are
offered with our programs.
The Perfect Mix Gourmet Foods offer simple to prepare food items,
requiring no refrigeration/freezer for easy marketing and distribution.
Gift Bags and Gift Wrap new for 2010.
3. Dynamic Program: Organizations choose which products to sell and their selling prices.
Option to select from both priced and un-priced brochures.
Shipping is free by Fed Ex with orders $750 and higher.
10% Shipping Fee for orders less than $750. Maximum of $35
Bulk, Presorting and Home Delivery options are available.
No minimums for Bulk and Presorted Orders.
Home Delivery Orders require a minimum of $5 per shipping address.
4-page colored Prize Program for increasing your sales.
4. Generous Earnings: You’ll receive 25% of retail price charged to organizations.
Flexibility to increase your pricing. Receive a full refund, excluding
shipping, for your starter kit, a supply pack, and up to $150 in Award
Certificates by completing our Smart Start Program! Monthly
incentives, prizes and yearly trip contests! $300 required each 6 mos to
keep account open. No annual renewal fees.
5. Company Website: Company Website with fundraising page and video for marketing.
6. Sponsoring Bonuses: Earn up to 10% override commission on retail sales of your team.
Requires a minimum of $300-$600 retail monthly sales.
7. Minimal Expenses: Accept charge cards and pay only 2.75% of purchase amount
Purchase of fundraising brochures, prize brochures and prizes.
8. Getting Started: Purchase Starter Kit with supplies and samples for only $149 plus
$15 Shipping and tax . Call Deb at 888-209-0613