Enrique Carrillo Phone: 954 647-1545
Weston, FL 33327 Email: email@example.com
Web Portfolio Link: http://www.mycareerhighlights.com/enriquecarrillo
Senior Management Executive – Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR
International Businesses - High-Growth & Startup Companies
Results oriented professional with over 15 years' success executing vision and leadership for Fortune 500 multinational
organizations and supply chain networks. Globally focused career with significant experience in Business Strategy,
Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Change Management. Skilled leader in building and growing international
business units. Prior Chairman and Certified Trainer of Supply Chain Council. Veteran in management consulting,
procurement, manufacturing and distribution in pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology industries. In demand
keynote speaker at events in Asia, Europe, Latin and North America. Bilingual, English & Spanish. Holds BSEE, MBA
and Six Sigma Blue Belt.
Strategy / Workforce Optimization / Process Reengineering / Negotiations / Procurement / QA
Cost Control / Team Training / Manufacturing Operations / Project Planning & Execution / P&L
S&OP / Lean / Six Sigma / SCOR / DCOR / CCOR / IT Systems Integration / Change Management
• Launched first in-company Supply Chain Management operation in Latin America and U.S.
Established 3 year strategy to expand into Latin America with defined solutions portfolio. Increased
revenue by 270%. – Azurian SCM
• Promoted as first Worldwide Leader for Expertise Management, Workforce Management
Initiative. Spearheaded global Workforce Management Integration supply side effort and introduced
Expertise Management Program that saved over $925 Million. – IBM
• Captured over $230 Million in savings across supply chain by establishing divisions’ improvement
assessments; industry benchmarks for performance measures, best practices and reengineering
opportunities. Conducted financial analysis and utilized optimization tools. – IBM
• Pioneered and led new business strategy and organization for Automotive Conglomerate in
Mexico servicing Latin America and the Caribbean, generating $450 Million in revenue by leading
the change management effort during the build phase of an SAP implementation that interfaced
and consolidated 22 legacy systems. – IBM
• Managed contract management team across 7 countries with $660 Million budget in Caribbean
and Latin America region. Coordinated profitability, risk analysis, bidding/contract negotiations,
procurement, & credit/collections by developing innovative demand and contract management
processes using Lean & Six Sigma principles. Grew revenue more than 26%. – Nortel
Azurian SCM, Sunrise, FL / Bogota, Colombia 2007 − Present
$10 Million Management Consulting firm with 110 employees.
Senior Partner & Director of Value Chain Management
Defined and delivered solutions portfolio comprised of Demand Management, Sales and Operations Planning,
Supply Chain Assessments, Project Management, Change Management, IT Strategy, and Design Management.
• Ignited revenue by 270% improving sales and project management methodologies.
• Delivered strategies that increased market share over 200%.
• Standardized policies aligning US, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico and Chile corporate laws.
ENRIQUE CARRILLO Page 2
IBM Corporation, Armonk, NY / Weston, FL / Fishkill, NY 1999 − 2007
Multi Billion $ Global Computer Hardware, Software and Management Consulting Company.
Director, Workforce Management / Supply Chain, Armonk, NY 2004 – 2007
Promoted as first Worldwide Leader for Expertise Management, Workforce Management Initiative. Directed
cross-functional team of 47 reports across multiple countries.
• Received patent for System/Method, and Program Product for Optimizing Workforce.
• Created new labor resource management system to manage employees and contractors.
• Spearheaded global Workforce Mgmt. Integration supply side system. Introduced Expertise
Mgmt. Program that improved management and skill matching, saving over $925 Million.
Associate Partner, Global Business Consulting Services, Weston, FL 2001 – 2004
Promoted to lead global Business Consulting Services - Supply Chain Planning and Value Chain Practice.
Provided leadership for direct staff of 50+ worldwide. Surpassed practice revenue targets by 22%.
• Pioneered new business strategy organization for GM Automotive Distribution in Mexico
servicing Latin America and the Caribbean, generating $450 Million.
• Led change management assessment & design of global Supply Chain Solution for
Tatung/HP in Taiwan and Mexico and for Phillips Electronics in Singapore and China.
Services included JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning System & i2’s Supply
Chain and Factory Planner.
Program Director, Integrated Supply Chain, Fishkill, NY 1999 – 2001
Created Global Supply Chain Assessments Group. Established divisions’ supply chain improvement
assessments, industry benchmarks for performance measures and reengineering.
• Captured over $230 Million in savings in four IBM divisions across the supply chain.
• Earned IBM Integrated Supply Chain Award along with cash bonus and stock options.
NORTEL Networks, Sunrise, FL 1997 − 1999
Multi Billion $ Global Telecommunications Company.
Senior Manager, Wireless, Latin America
Managed and directed team of 46 reports across 7 countries with $660 Million operating budget.
Developed demand management and contract management processes that led to 26% growth.
Johnson & Johnson Ethicon, San Lorenzo, PR 1994 – 1997
Multi Billion $ Global Health Care Products Company.
Directed 380 person, 10 product line, 3 shift, medical devices, FDA, controlled environment operation.
General Electric, Fairfield, CT / Schenectady, NY / San Juan, PR 1991 – 1994
Multi Billion $ Global Manufacturing Conglomerate and Financial Corporation.
Finance Manager / Controller
Conducted project cost analysis, foreign currency profitability and risk analysis, finance and accounting for
Engineering and Distribution Department.
MBA – Int’l. Business, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
BSEE – College of Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Certificate, Latin American Business, Warrington College, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL