Company: FSG Global
Title: Director / Vice President, Integrated Sales
Title Commensurate with Experience
Reports to: Senior Vice President of National Sales
Process: Submit Resume to www.TurnkeySE.com
In March 2004, New England Sports Ventures – the holding company for the Boston Red Sox, New
England Sports Network and Fenway Park, led by John Henry, Tom Werner and Larry Lucchino –
established Fenway Sports Group (FSG) with the intent of expanding NESV beyond Major League
Baseball. Since then, FSG has established itself as a new type of sports marketing agency with a blue
chip management team built to reshape the sports marketing industry.
Fenway Sports Group, recently renamed Fenway Sports Group Global (FSGG), has three core practices:
Sales and Representation, FSG Ventures and Consulting & Events. FSG Global provides a unique
approach to sports marketing with its understanding of brand positioning, sponsorship activation and
engagement. For their clients, FSG Global develops programs that leverage consumer affinity for sports
and entertainment and enables their clients to break through and deliver key messages that stand out.
With a portfolio that includes the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool Football Club, MLB.com, Boston College and
the Deutsche Bank Championship, FSGG has already established themselves as an elite marketing
agency within the sports industry and a true partner to the properties they own and/or represent.
FSG Global has retained Turnkey Search to search, screen and recruit qualified candidates to sell
sponsorships across all FSG Global properties as a Director or Vice President of Integrated Sales.
Any interested candidates should contact Turnkey Search directly.
Contacting FSG Global will only delay consideration of your qualifications.
The Director or Vice President of Integrated Sales will be responsible for generating revenue by selling
across the portfolio of FSG Global properties. Properties of focus will be the Boston Red Sox, Liverpool
Football Club, Boston College, the Deutsche Bank Championship and MLB.com. Key attributes required
to be successful in this position are strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to
generate revenue across multiple properties working as part of an aggressive, results‐oriented sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This person will be tasked with revenue‐generating responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Prospect and develop new business, including cold‐calling.
• Schedule client introductions and meetings.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and RFP responses.
• Negotiate and close new business across FSG Global properties.
• Achieve annual sales goals determined by FSG Global management.
• Work cooperatively with other FSG Global sales staff, helping to achieve overall company goals.
• Provide weekly status reports and client updates in a structured and formal format as provided
and directed by FSG Global via salesforce.com and FSG Global management.
In addition to possessing the necessary experience and skill set to achieve the tasks established above,
the senior sales executive must also meet the following requirements:
• 7‐10+ years experience in sponsorship and/or media sales with a proven track record of closing
• Strong client/customer relations.
• Significant relationships/contacts in the local, regional and national marketplace (client and
agencies). International sales experience and relationships strongly preferred.
• Ability to determine the best offering from the FSG Global portfolio based on prospect/client’s
current marketing initiatives.
• Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Highest level of integrity and ethics, both professional and personal.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work while working independently.
• Strong consulting, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s degree required.