STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, COUNTY For Official Use
Petitioner: Order for
Denying Petition for
THE COURT FINDS AT OR AFTER THE INJUNCTION HEARING:
1. The petitioner failed to meet the burden of proof of the appropriate statute:
• Domestic abuse: §813.12, Wisconsin Statutes.
• Child abuse: §813.122 and §48.25(6), Wisconsin Statutes.
• Individual at Risk: §813.123, Wisconsin Statutes.
• Harassment: §813.125 and §48.25(6), Wisconsin Statutes.
2. Service was not properly made.
3. The matter has not been diligently prosecuted.
4. The petitioner has requested a dismissal of this action and/or to vacate the injunction previously
5. The parties have stipulated to a dismissal.
THE COURT ORDERS:
This case dismissed and any order previously entered in this case is dismissed.
THIS IS A FINAL ORDER FOR PURPOSES OF APPEAL IF SIGNED BY A CIRCUIT COURT JUDGE.
BY THE COURT:
Circuit Court Judge Circuit Court Commissioner
DISTRIBUTION: Name Printed or Typed
1. Original - Court
3. Respondent Date
4. Law Enforcement
CV-409, 02/11 Order for Denying Petition for/Dismissing Injunction Chapter 48 and 813, Wisconsin Statutes
This form shall not be modified. It may be supplemented with additional material.