EMPLOYEE TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT REQUEST
*Car Allowance 0.45 Per Mile TIME LEAVING: __________________TIME:________
**Room Allowance $85 TIME RETURNING: ________________TIME:________
***Daily Per Diem Meal Allowance $30
$ 8.00 Breakfast
Date Event Miles Traveled Total
Total # miles _______ @$0.45 $_____________
Go to: http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/mileage/Mileage.jsp for Texas mileage guide.
______Breakfast @ $ 8.00=$_____________
______Lunch @ $10.00=$_____________
______Dinner @ $12.00=$_____________
Total Meals =$_____________ $_____________
_____ Days @ $______________= $_____________
(Maximum allowed =$85.00)
Grand Total: $_____________
Signed: _____________________ Approved: ________________________
Guidelines for Travel Reimbursement
1. Employees must fill in this form and submit it to their Principal/Supervisor.
2. Meal reimbursements, not associated with student travel must involve an overnight stay.
3. Same event mileage reimbursement will be based on the fewest number of vehicles needed to safely transport personnel.
4. Permission for the trip must be approved before the trip is made.
5. The above schedule is the maximum allowed.
6. State Sales Tax, gratuities, and alcohol will not be reimbursed. However, city hotel taxes are reimbursable.
7. The miscellaneous expense is for parking, workshop fees, and other expenses that are approved.
8. Any change on reimbursement requests must be approved by the Business Office, in advance of travel.
9. Receipts are required for all reimbursements, meal receipts must total at or above the maximum per diem aggregate
for each day or partial day claimed.
10. Use the following times for Per Diem meal claims:
Breakfast – Departure before 6:00 a.m.
Lunch – Departure before 12:00 p.m.
Dinner – Return after 6:00 p.m.