CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE
8th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
October 15-16-17, 2010
***PLEASE SIGN CONTRACT & RETURN W/ RULES and DEPOSIT***
Larimer County Fairgrounds, 1 National Bank Exhibit Hall, Loveland, CO
To: MILE HIGH PRODUCTIONS, LLC Contract Date: ______________________
RESERVE FOR THE USE OF: ______________________________________________________
(COMPANY NAME ONLY – FOR USE IN PROGRAM AND FOR BOOTH/EXHIBIT SPACE)
►Exhibit Space #: Dimensions: Sq. Ft.
►Total Rental: $ Enclosed is check/credit card payment for
*The above exhibit space(s) subject to the conditions of the attached Rules and Regulations
**CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTIONS**
MAKE PAYMENT (U.S. Funds Only) TO:
MILE HIGH PRODUCTIONS, LLC or Fax with credit MC VISA DISCOVER AMEX (circle one)
4215 Independence Dr. card payment to:
Loveland, CO 80538 (970) 669-3017 Card # _____________________________________Exp. Date __/__
PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY SIGNED CONTRACT Card Holder Name
1. 50% Down Payment required with contract (Print clearly):_____________________________________________
2. Balance Due September 24, 2010
Billing Address ____________________________________________
DEADLINE: City___________________________ State _______ Zip___________
To avoid losing your option on exhibit space, please return
signed contract within 10 days of contract date. Signature _________________________________ Date ___________
NOTICE must be received in writing at MILE HIGH PRODUCTIONS, LLC (4215 Independence Dr., Loveland, CO 80538),
BEFORE August 1, 2010. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS TIME. A $100 processing fee will be retained
on ALL cancellations regardless of the date.
Company official authorized to contract for exhibit space:
Name: _____________________________________________________ Phone: ________________________
Company: __________________________________________________ Fax: ________________________
Address: ___________________________________________________ Cell: ________________________
City/State/Zip: _________________________ email: _____________________________________________
Please list product lines in spaces below. Only products and/or services listed may be exhibited.
1. 2. 3. 4.
Sign and return this original copy, keep one copy for your files. Upon acceptance, a fully executed copy will be returned for
your file. Return of this contract to you, executed by MHP official verifies commitment of space.
We hereby acknowledge that we have read and initialed the attached Rules and Regulations of this contract; it is agreed that
these Rules and Regulations are part of this contract and no agreement other than those contained herein shall be binding upon
the parties unless in writing and signed by an official of MILE HIGH PRODUCTIONS, LLC.
Signature of Exhibitor Date
Accepted by Mile High Productions, LLC (MHP):
MHP Official Signature Date
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
Payment ________ ________ ________ Badges Allowed: 3 Contact Information:
Balance Due ________ ________ ________ Booth Prices: Ann Ellis
Date Paid ________ ________ ________ 10 x 10 ………….. $565.00 970-669-3004 (office)
Check # ________ ________ ________ 10 x 10 (end) ……. $615.00 303-883-5801 (cell)
Each addt’l space … $495.00
EXHIBITOR RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR CONTRACTED EXHIBIT SPACE 19. Any special carpentry, wiring, electricity drainage connection, steam, gas or water
(Please read carefully and save for reference) connection shall be installed at the Exhibitor's expense.
Rules and regulations governing the show have been briefly written to advise Exhibitors of their 20. Crepe Paper is Absolutely Forbidden, even if fire proofed. All cloth over one yard must
rights, restrictions and requirements. Any changes to the rules and regulations must be made in be fire proofed by order of the fire department. All structural work, such as standards,
display racks, shelving, must meet the approval of the show management.
written form prior to the show.
21. All flammable materials such as trees, draping, bunting, etc. must be fireproofed.
22. NO screws or nails may be driven into the floor. (Only double-faced cloth tape is permitted
1. EXHIBIT HOURS. Exhibitor shall maintain a responsible person(s) in the leased space at on building floor.) NO damage of any kind may be done to the booth structures or to any
all times during designated exhibit hours. Exhibitor shall be responsible for the conduct of part of the building. Exhibitors will be held responsible for damages.
all employees, visitors, agents or guests of Exhibitor in or around the leased space. 23. All situations (matters) not covered in these rules and regulations are subject to the
Exhibitor shall cause all such guests, visitors, employees or agents of Exhibitor to be decision of show management and ALL Exhibitors are to recognize that the show
familiar with all Rules and Regulations of show. management is to be held harmless for any act of abnormality and for all activities within
2. Many promotional items may be used in your display area --pencils, pens, rulers, etc. -- the actual Exhibitor's booth and acts performed by the Exhibitor and her/his
however, no peanuts and popcorn may be given out. representatives.
3. Subletting of space is strictly prohibited. Two or more companies may not exhibit in a 24. The decision of the show management must be accepted as final in any disagreement
single space unless approved by MHP show management. between Exhibitors or in the decision to remove from the show any Exhibitor or his/her
4. Exhibitor sales of food and beverages for consumption in the exhibit buildings shall representative(s) performing any act or practice that, in the opinion of the show
be made only with the permission of the building concessionaire. management, is objectionable.
5. MHP reserves the right to restrict the Exhibitor's use of sound and other devices, which 25. LIABILITY. Although a guard is on duty at the facility, neither MHP, nor the FACILITY in
may interfere with the best interest of the entire show. The use of sound equipment, such which the exhibits are held can or wil be responsible for damage to, loss, or theft of
as microphones, televisions, VCRs and DVD players, will be permitted where appropriate property belonging to any Exhibitor, his/her employees, agents, business invitees, visitors
to the display, provided the sound is maintained at not more than a conversation level. or guests. Each Exhibitor is expected to carry his/her own appropriate insurance. Small
6. Smoking is subject to building regulations. and valuable exhibit material should be packed away each night. Exhibitor agrees to
7. Exhibitors causing offensive odors or smoke must provide a vent for exhaust to the protect, save and hold MHP and/or any person, organization or corporation for whom MHP
outside of the facility. contracts to serve as show management and/or the facility forever harmless for any
8. All still photography and video of any show exhibit staff and/or exhibit staff taken by an damages or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned
agent of MHP wil remain the property of MHP for use in promoting the current or future by the negligence of the Exhibitors or those holding under the Exhibitor, except for any
events or for use for any other purpose. damages or charges directly caused by the negligence of any of the foregoing indemnified
9. Exhibitor may not solicit names for any drawing where a cash purchase is required in persons or entities, as well as to strictly comply with the applicable terms and conditions
order to win. contained in the contract agreement between the facility and MHP regarding the exhibition
10. An Exhibitor conducting a FREE DRAWING in the show must, prior to the opening of the premises; and, further, Exhibitor shall at all times protect, indemnify, save and hold MHP
show, notify a member of show management about the drawing and the gifts to be and/or any person, organization or corporation for whom MHP contracts to serve as show
awarded and, after the show's closing, notify the show management to whom the prizes management and/or the facility forever harmless against and from any losses,
are being awarded. costs(including attorney's fees, damage, liability, or expense arising from or out of or by
11. Exhibitor must not obstruct the view of adjoining exhibitor(s) space, nor permit such exhibit reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrence to any person or persons,
to be placed or operated in any manner objectionable or offensive, in the reasonable including the Exhibitor, its agents, business invitees, employees, which arises from or out
opinion of MHP, to the adjacent or surrounding exhibitors or the show as a whole. NO of or by reason of said Exhibitor's occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or a part
special signs, shelving, partitions or apparatus, etc. may extend more than 8'above the thereof, except for those matters directly caused by the negligence of the foregoing
floor in a booth without the permission of MHP show management. No similar material indemnified person or entities.
should extend above a side rail on a booth over 36" except to the point half way in the 26. Electrical cords must be three-wire with ground.
booth to the back wall line. No tacks or pins in draping, walls, posts, etc. are permitted.
27. PROOF of LIABILITY INSURANCE is required for all Exhibitors showing
12. All Aisles Must Be Kept Clear of Exhibits. Demonstrations, interviews, distribution of
minimum liability coverage of $500,000 to include: bodily injury, property
literature, etc. must be made inside of the exhibitor's space. No canvassing, solicitation of
business or conference in the interest of business, except by exhibiting firms, is allowed.
damage, and personal injury. A Certificate of Insurance naming Mile High
13. The starting of vehicle engines shall be permitted during Move-In and Move-Out ONLY. Productions, LLC as the certificate holder and additional insured with a 30-day
The battery of each vehicle shall be disconnected at all times. NO Propane, Butane or notice of cancellation is required to be on file at MHP no later than 30 days
other Flammable fuel tanks are allowed unless never previously fil ed. All vehic les are prior to the event.
open for inspection by the Fire Marshal at any time. All vehicles must be free of snow and 28. Mile High Productions, LLC or the facility where the products are exhibited (inside/outside)
ice before Move-In. One-fourth tank, not to exceed 4 gallons of gasoline, will be permitted accepts no responsibility for the inclement weather conditions or other acts of Nature and
in gasoline tanks in vehicles used in exhibits. can make no refunds for loss of display time caused by same, or by acts of terrorism.
14. The Show Management reserves the right to refuse displays that would detract from the
dignity of the show.
15. Exhibitors are to have booth set up and ready by show opening unless prior approval is **** Initial __________ Date ________________
given to the Exhibitor by show management.
16. ALL exhibits Must Remain intact until the close of the show. MILE HIGH PRODUCTIONS, LLC
17. All labor necessary in setting up or removing exhibits must be supplied by the Exhibitor 4215 Independence Drive Loveland, Colorado 80538
and must comply with building regulations.
18. Exhibitor must drape the back of unsightly structures if exposed to view, at the Exhibitor's