Chapter 19 Forms
PROCESS PRE-BID/PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE CHECKLIST
1. Confirm the time, date and location of the conference with the Owner’s
2. Reserve a room for the conference. Make sure the room is large enough and
has adequate seating.
3. Confirm attendance by the Owner’s Representative.
4. Send meeting invitation to:
• Owner’s Representative
• All Team members (Procurement Officer, Procurement Assistant,
• Procurement Services Management
5. Create a sign in sheet.
6. Print extra copies of the solicitation.
7. Bring recorder.
8. Bring laptop if using screen/projector.
1. Place the sign in sheets in the solicitation binder.
2. Download the video recording of the pre-bid / pre-proposal conference on the
3. Review all vendor questions submitted and forward them to the owner’s
representative of the requesting department.
4. Post an addendum with the questions and answers by the date and time listed
in the tentative timeline.
The Pre-Bid/Pre-Proposal PowerPoint Template is available on the Procurement
Shared Drive under the sub-folder entitled “Forms”.
Rev. 3/18/2011 57
PROCESS PRE-BID/PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE PRESENTATION SCRIPT
1. Good morning/afternoon. My name is and I am the assigned Procurement Officer for:
Solicitation name: Solicitation #: .
2. Welcome vendors.
3. Announce that the conference is being recorded.
1. Introduce all APS staff in attendance
a. Contract Administrator, Owner’s Representative(s), Support Staff, Others.
1. Confirm that everyone has signed in and provided a business card.
2. Discuss the following:
a. State the purpose of this conference.
b. State the solicitation due date, time and location.
c. Explain that responses received after the time due will not be considered.
d. Remind vendors that if delivering bid / proposal in person be sure to allow time
for traffic, parking and security check in.
e. If the solicitation is an ITB there will be a public opening.
f. If the solicitation is and RFP or RFQ there will not be a public opening.
g. Review the tentative timeline of the solicitation.
h. Explain how addendums will be handled.
i. Review the submission requirements - what to submit, how to submit, where to
j. Review the APS general terms and conditions and where they can be viewed
k. Explain the evaluation process if the solicitation is an RFP or RFQ.
l. Review the process for background check requirement for employees working on an
m. Review the APS contract requirement.
n. Explain the process for new vendor registration.
3. The owner’s representative should review the scope of work or specifications.
4. The Contract Administrator should describe the contract process.
1. Explain how questions regarding the solicitation will be handled including:
a. Provide e-mail address of the person to send questions to.
b. Due date and time to submit a question.
c. Date when answers to questions will be posted.
d. Where solicitation Q&A will be posted.
2. Allow vendors to ask questions.
a. Tell vendors they should also submit their questions via e-mail to the assigned
1. Provide APS Procurement Services web site address.
2. State the solicitation due date, time and where they must be delivered.
3. Thank everyone for attending.
Rev. 3/18/2011 58
SOLICITATION REVIEW FORM
Solicitation Type: □ ITB □ RFP □ RFQ
Requesting Department Contact:
Final bid tab saved on shared drive: Yes No
RFP / RFQ
Evaluation template finalized and saved on shared drive: Yes No
Evaluation committee finalized: Yes No
Signature or E-mail
Approval Date Submitted Date Returned
Proofed (by Team)
The Solicitation Review Form is available on the Procurement Shared Drive under
the sub-folder entitled “Forms”.
Rev. 3/18/2011 59
SOLICITATION BINDER REVIEW FORM
Solicitation Name: Reviewed By:
Solicitation # Date Reviewed:
Procurement Officer: Provided Returned To: CA___________________ PO_____________________
Notice of Award Comments
1 Copy of signed letter(s) of intent.
2 Contract signature page from awarded vendor(s)
3 Notice of non-award letter(s)
4 Copy of board agenda (page 1 & 2)
5 Memo indicating board approval not required
6 Emails and other written documentation related to the solicitation
Tab Sheet, Evaluation
7 RFP or RFQ final evaluation summary
8 RFP or RFQ individual evaluators scoring sheet
9 RFP or RFQ, signed confidentiality agreements
10 ITB, final bid tabulation
11 Administrative review form
12 Solicitation Receipt Log
13 Signed addendum(s) (if applicable)
14 Pre-bid / pre-proposal sign in sheet (if applicable)
15 Signed final solicitation document
16 Original copy of vendor proposal
17 CD-ROM with the vendor proposal
18 Two (2) hard copies of awarded vendors proposal/bid
Board Approval required - submit binder to Contract Administration by the Friday following the Legislative board meeting.
Board Approval not required - submit binder to Contract Administration within 3 days after the letter of intent is sent to the recommended vendor(s).
The Solicitation Binder Review Form is available on the Procurement Shared Drive
under the sub-folder entitled “Forms”.
Rev. 3/18/2011 60
ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW FORM
Review completed by:
Section #/Page Description Company Name Company Name Company Name Company Name Company Name
Offeror affirmation form
Price proposal form
Offeror information form
Offeror reference form
Joint venture affidavit
Will this be a joint venture?
Primary vendor / subcontractor utilization
Will subcontractors be used?
Promise of non-discrimination
Copy of local or state business license or permit
Signature page to APS contract
Other - List below
The Administrative Review Form is available on the Procurement Shared Drive under
the sub-folder entitled “Forms”.
Rev. 3/18/2011 61