How do I register for
AP Biology (BI101CLK01 Morishita) Clackamas Community College
Advanced College Credit
19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045
Spring: March 28th—May 13th
D # ?
SECOND: Register For Class(es):
ed a CCC ...ever
*Go to ACC Website at:
u Ne s b ef or e r’s Edu
Do Yo CC classe n Drive http://depts.clackamas.edu/acc
d for A er tak e d
gist er e at CCC...ev munity E mp eti
er r e hop
you ev s a Com sic co 1. Click on Register tab, and ACC Returning Student
Have ass or work ..ever taken band or mu
a cl C. ool button at bottom of page.
taken hro ug h CC in high sch
catio n ver comp et e
d / ac c 2. Provide a release for the college to share grade and
a s . ed u
cl a ss...e ? .cl acka m d complet e student account information with your HS and par
s a t CCC ttp:/ /depts udent an ents.
tion en. .. te at h C St
If not, th C C websi en New AC l rec eive 3. Skip to Step 2, #3 and click on link to myClacka
the A tab th
Go to n R egist er p lication ou wil ail
tion, y in you r em in mas.edu
o p pplica h
– Click Program A ub mit the a heck for this be s ent wit 4. Log in to my.Clackamas.edu with your full CCC
C /s c ill
the AC ou compl et e (be sure to er e ma il w #. email address (username + @student.clackamas.edu) and
y il, th
Once ed iat e e ma older). Ano Stude nt ID mista
the password you created. (See the box on the left
an imm r junk mail de your CC
f C e if a ays.
x o vi ll ACC hin 3 work if you have not created a CCC account.)
in b o days to pro ime. C
k on 1 T e your ID 5. Click on Registration (upper left hand side of page).
3 wo r te App
le ot 6. Click on Register for Sections.
Comp did n
Only ade or you 7. Select the term from Term dropdown menu.
FIRST: If you don’t already 8. Enter your teacher’s last name in the Instructor
field at the bottom of the page. NOTE: ONLY en
have one….create a myClackamas account: ter the term and the instructor’s last name. The
1. Go to www.clackamas.edu. class or a short list of classes will come up.
9. Click the box next to the appropriate course and hit
2. Click on myClackamas (go button on the right).
3. Click on the myAccount link (located in yellow at submit. ( Courses & teacher names are on ACC web page
under HS Course Lists)
the bottom of the myClackamas login page). 10. Select Register from the dropdown menu under
4. Choose “I am a student” the Action heading. Hit Submit.
5. Choose “New Account” 11. Confirm your registration by clicking on Account
6. Enter the following information: First name, Last Information and clicking on My Class Schedule.
name, CCC Student ID Number, your zip code. Print or save a copy as proof of your registration.
NOTE: This information must match what CCC has
in its records. If you experience problems, contact Note: If you drop an ACC class at the high school, you
the ACC Office. also need to drop it at the college, or you will be responsible
7. Create a CCC username and password. for fees and a grade
8. Log out of myClackamas and go to step 2.
NOTE: Your CCC username will become the 1st part of THIRD: Pay for class(es):
your CCC email account. This email will be the primary
communication tool between you and the college. You 1. Payment due dates are on High School Course List
can forward your CCC email to your yahoo, gmail (etc.) on the ACC website.
account. Check this account frequently. 2. Log in to my.Clackamas.edu
3. Click on Payment Information.
4. Click on Payment & Account Information,
5. Click on Make a payment and then Pay
6. Identify term to apply payment to
· ACC Office at CCC: OR
Cheryl Tallman, ACC Coordinator Submit payment to Clackamas Community College/
5035943208 Student Accounts; (address at top of page). Be sure to
email@example.com include your Name, Student ID # and the term to apply
the payment to on the check.