The Revolutionary Optics of the Zeiss Sports Optics Z-Point
Reflex-sight for Archery
& Small Arms
Overview of Technical Data:
Dimensions and Weight:
Height (above rail): 1.5 in.
Height: 1.75 in.
Width: 1.42 in.
Length: 2.5 in.
Weight: ca. 3.53 oz.
Other Technical Data
Mounting: Snap-on clamping onto Weaver-rail
Field of View: 10.7° (56.4 ft.@ 100 yds.) at eye relief 50mm (1.97 in.)
Dot diameter: 3.6 in. @ 100 yds.
Adjustment Range: ± 72in. @ 100 yds. square: ±50.4 in @ 100 yds.
Environmental condition: Waterproof
Environmental Tests: acc. to DIN ISO 9022
Exploring the Differences in Optics:
• New configuration of the light source.
• Standard Optics
• Z-Point with new optical configuration
ZEIISS SPORTS OPTIICS IINTRODUCES THE ARCHERY
ZE SS SPORTS OPT CS NTRODUCES THE ARCHERY
Unique Product Features:
• Deadly accurate single red dot sight from 0-35 yards on today’s fast shooting bows
• Eliminates the need for peep sights and rubber tubing
• Allows shooting with both eyes open – significantly increases low light shooting time
• Water proof, dust proof and not damage prone like pin sights
• Black high-alloy housing
• Compact - virtually half the size of other red dot scopes
• Clearly defined red dot is accommodating to the older hunter – no interference with depth
• Multi-use for gun, handgun, bow, crossbow with “Snap-On, Snap-Off” feature – Weaver Rail
• Automatically adjusts to surrounding light conditions
• Top mounted solar panel primary power source for extended lithium battery life
• Four hour automatic power shut off also saves battery life
• No protruding adjustment knobs
• Neoprene water-resistant cover included
• Available with Z-Mount Bracket for immediate installation
For technical information contact:
Carl Zeiss Optical, Inc.