THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN INDEMNITY PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 2. BY SIGNING
THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD,
AND AGREED TO PARAGRAPH 2.
Close Encounter Whitetail Outfitters
Semi-Guided Bow & Gun Hunting Agreement:
2011 Hunting Season
This agreement is entered into between ALL Outdoors, LLC and (Hunter)
for the purpose of hunting whitetail deer on the hunting properties in Knox, Coshocton and Licking Counties
on the following dates:
Arrival Time: , 20 .
Departure Time: , 20 .
1. The cost of semi guided hunt varies with the dates chosen. A deposit of ½ total amount ($2,250.00
bowhunt & $3,000.00 Gun hunt) due ($1,125.00 for October & November, $1,500.00 for Gun
Hunt) is required when hunt is booked along with a signed copy of the ALL Outdoors Outfitter Rules,
and the Hunter Information sheet (both are included at the end of this contract) must accompany this
signed contract to secure hunter’s reservation. These items must be received by ALL Outdoors when
hunt is booked in order to secure your reservation. Please make your check payable to ALL Outdoors,
LLC and mail to ALL Outdoors, 12548 Pleasant Valley Road, Utica, OH 43080.
This contract is only valid when the hunter’s deposit check is cashed.
ALL Outdoors must receive the unpaid balance of hunter’s fee by August 1, 2011. If ALL Outdoors
DOES NOT RECEIVE EITHER WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION BY August 1, 2010,
THE HUNTER WILL LOSE HIS RESERVATION AND FORFEITS HIS INITIAL PAYMENT. If a
cancellation is made after final payment is received HUNTER FORFEITS HIS ENTIRE PAYMENT.
ALL SCHEDULED HUNTING DATES ARE FINAL AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Also,
ALL Outdoors must receive a legible copy of hunter’s valid Ohio hunting license before your first
hunt. To purchase any Ohio Hunting License, stop by local sporting goods or Wal-Mart stores, or go
online ODNR.com. Non-Resident License is $125.00 and deer and turkey permits are $24.00 each,
with additional antlerless permits costing $15.00 limit three.
2. HUNTER AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND UNCONDITIONALLY INDEMNIFTY
AND DEFEND ALL OUTDOORS, LLC, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES
AGAINST AND FOR ALL LIABILITY, COSTS, EXPNENSES, CLAIMS, AND DAMAGES WHICH
ALL OUTDOORS, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY AT ANY TIME
SUFFER OR SUSTAIN OR BECOME LIABLE FOR BY REASON OF ANY ACCIDENTS,
DAMAGES, OR OTHER INJURIES, EITHER TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR BOTH, OF
HUNTER, OR OF ANY OTHER PARTIES, IN ANY MATTER ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT
OR FROM THE HUNTING OPERATIONS PERFORMED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO ANY NEGLIGENT OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION OF ALL
3. In addition to hunter expressly acknowledging and agreeing to the indemnity provision in paragraph 2,
every person who comes to our hunting properties in connection with its hunts (including hunter, non
hunting guests, and hunter’s assignee’s of this contract) must sign a RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS,
AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, a copy of which is attached (last page) and made a part of this
contract as an exhibit. Hunter, non-hunting guests, and hunter’s assignees must sign this agreement
when they arrive at our final destination.
4. The hunter’s fee entitles hunter to hunt for 5 days, unless otherwise specified. Hunter is not permitted
to hunt on the day of departure. ALL Outdoors will provide facility to house hunters and/or non-
hunting guests. If space is available hunter’s are allowed to have non-hunting guests, and a non-
hunting guest fee will be charged. Available space for non-hunting guests must be approved and
payments received 30 days prior to the hunter’s scheduled hunt.
5. An ALL Outdoors guide may accompany the hunter while hunting for video purposes only if hunter is
willing to do so. Videographer will be reimbursed for videoing hunt at a rate of $75.00 per day.
6. Hunter may shoot the following animals:
(a) You will be hunting managed properties. Our goal is to produce as many 3 ½ + year old bucks as
possible. We discourage the harvest of young bucks, and button bucks. ALL Outdoors DOES NOT
GUARANTEE THE HUNTER WILL HARVEST A LEGAL WHITETAIL BUCK. If you harvest a
2 ½ year old or younger buck scoring 139” (changed from 135” to 139” in 2010) or less you will be
charged an additional fee of $1,000.00. Penalty payment due before departure.
(b) The hunter is encouraged to purchase an extra antlerless permit($15) and harvest a doe to keep our
herd in balance.
7. ALL Outdoors will no longer provide breakfast and lunch foods for the hunters, hunter is required to
fix their own breakfast & lunch, dinner will be provided to hunter, sometimes we will be ordering out
for the sake of busy schedules, document any food allergies in Hunter Information Sheet.
8. ALL Outdoors reserves the right to cancel Hunter’s reservation and to refund the hunter’s money at
any time. Although ALL Outdoors does not intend to cancel reservation arbitrarily, ALL Outdoors
will want to make sure that each hunter is of the finest integrity and practices ethical hunting. If
information about a hunter comes to ALL Outdoors that causes concern, ALL Outdoors will simply
refund the Hunter’s money. ALL Outdoors will not be required to explain the reason for the refund.
9. This contract is not assignable to any other hunter without the written approval of ALL Outdoors.
10. This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
Eric Ashcraft Hunter Signature:
ALL Outdoors, LLC
12548 Pleasant Valley Road, Utica, OH 43080 Printed Name:
ALL OUTDOORS OUTFITTER RULES
1. Hunters will respect and obey all state game laws. Each hunter must therefore have a valid Ohio
2. Bow and Gun safety is the major concern for ALL Outdoors. Guides will enforce gun safety rules.
3. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on hunting premises or while hunting.
4. We discourage hunters from taking an excessively long shot. Under ideal conditions 35 yards with a
bow or crossbow is about the limit. Remember a wounded deer counts as your buck!!!
5. All bows will be tuned before the hunt. We just want to be sure nothing happened during the travels.
Wounded buck counts towards your buck harvested.
6. Hunters may not remove any shed antlers and deer skulls from the property without our consent.
I understand the rules of ALL Outdoors hunting program and I agree to abide by them.
Signature of Hunter(s) Date
Signature of Hunter(s) Date
HUNTER INFORMATION SHEET
Dates requested for hunt: to . (Spots are limited)
Zip Code: Phone ( )
Fax ( )
Date of Birth: (MM-DD-YYYY)
Driver’s License #:
Social Security # (optional):
General Health Conditions: Excellent Good Fair Poor
Allergies (Food, Bee Stings, Plants, etc.)
Do you have any limitations or disabilities?
Do you have any dietary needs?
In Case of an Emergancy Contact:
Name: Phone: ( )
RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
The undersigned agrees to release, hold harmless, and unconditionally indemnify and defend
ALL Outdoors, its agents, employees, and representatives against and for all liability, costs,
expenses, claims, and damages which ALL Outdoors its agents, employees, and
representatives may at any time suffer or sustain or become liable for by reason of any
accidents, damages, or other injuries, either to the person or property, or both, of hunter, or
of any other parties, in any matter arising from this agreement or from the hunting
operations performed hereunder, including but not limited to any negligent or grossly
negligent act or omission of ALL Outdoors.