Saturday, May 14th, 2011 Getting to the Race
From I-90, exit at Rt. 59, go north to
Cabela’s Hoffman Estates Higgins Rd. (72), then travel 1 mile west
to Prairie Stone Parkway. Go south on
5225 Prairie Stone Parkway ALG
Prairie Stone to Cabela’s.
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 PRAIRIE
6:45 am – Registration/Check-in Opens HIGG 53
7:30 am – Warm-up/Stretching RD.
7:45 am – Registration/Check-in Closes 90
8:00 am – 5K Competitive Race NW TOLLWAY (I-90)
8:00 am – 3K Walk follows start of 5K 59 72
8:50 am – Kids Run*: 4-7 yr olds 50 yard dash;
8-10 yr olds 100 yard dash
9:00 am – Awards Ceremony / Post-Race Party
* The Kids Run is free of charge and does not require
registration. All racers will receive a medal.
Save Te Day Pre-Race Packet Pickup:
on Rac Wednesday, May 11, 6:00 - 7:30 pm Thursday, May 12, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Prairie Stone Sports and Wellness Center Cabela’s
5050 Sedge Boulevard 5225 Prairie Stone Parkway
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192 Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
Race-Day Information Post-Race Party!
• Pre-Registration check-in and Race Day registration opens at 6:45 am and will close at 7:45 am.
Please join us after the race for the post-race
• Free parking will be provided
party and awards ceremony. There will be:
• Race results will be available at www.chicagoaa.com, www.runforhungrychildren.org, or www.CARAruns.org.
• Free food
• No dogs, bicycles, in-line skates, baby strollers, roller skates, scooters, or other wheeled vehicles (except • Free beverages
wheelchairs), are allowed on the 5K Run course. Baby strollers will be allowed on the 3K Walk course.
• Free music/entertainment
• Marks and split times every mile
• Race details subject to change. Be sure to check www.runforhungrychildren.org for changes.
Still need more info? Call Bright Hope at 224.520.6100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org