"Legal Notice Re Seperation Agreement"
MOC Issues Log Open Issues Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 6/6/03: It was agreed at the MOC meeting to suspend the 60% utilization requirement for 6 months. Before this can be implemented, the guidelines will need to be modified. An action was created; Kurtis & Associates to provide the MOC a redlined verison of the guidelines. 7/10/03: No status on the open action. 11/25/03: Hickory Tech/Kurtis & Assoc. is not present and so we can not ask them to withdraw this issue, so it was agreed that we leave the issue open for now. See action item 031125-001. 12/18/03: Mitch summarized that there is currently Minnesota Southern Wireless Company dba Hickory Tech communication between Pearson, Kurtis, and the LLC. Thus, this issue will remain (“HickoryTech”) requests that the MBI Oversight Committee open until there is further information on the resolution. 2/18/04: Pearson (“MOC”) modify the MBI assignment guidelines to eliminate subbmitted an issue contribution disucssed in the 2/18/04 MOC meeting where the the MBI exhaustion requirement as a precondition for the MOC had concensus on the recommendation to change this rule pending Guideline assignment of a new MBI in the circumstances where the edits. Additionally, Micheal Kurtis is no longer with Kurtis and Assoc, and Hickory Kurtis & carrier is not involved in number porting and where the Tech has been acquired by Western Wireless who has an MBI User Agreement, Associates – carrier makes a specific request for a corresponding MBI however Micheal Kurtis continues to represent other wireless carriers. 5/25/04: counsel for assignment prior to its newly activated NPA-NXX coming on This issue was reintroduced and it was agreed to modify the recommendation, then Open 030606-001 HickoryTech line. 08/24/04 in the next meeting it will be reviewed again along with the necessary Guideline 12/18/03: This was discussed briefly in the "New Business" section fo the meeting. It was confirmed that it not require a change to the MBI System or data, and it was decided that more information would be needed in order to determine implications to the Guidelines and/or other factors outside of the MBI Administration System. See action item 031218-004. 3/26/04: Pearson (Mitch & Patrick) & Co-Chair (Jeannie Manis) attended the IFAST meeting in Atlanta and confirmed that the requested range could be protected for them, Patrick will make the edits. 4/12/04: Updated issue contribution sent to Co-Chairs. 5/25/04: Action was created to write IFAST is looking out to the future with respect to IRM a notice to be sent to IFAST indicating the MOCs position. 6/29/04: New action Pearson, exhaust and is proposing to expand the IRM number space created to draft letter and Guideline changes. 7/16/04: The letter to IFAST was Mitch into the NXX 0/1 XX MBI range. Please see the attached approved, and Cheryl Gordon delivered after the meeting per the MOC agreement, Closed 031218-002 Kaufman letter from IFAST. 07/16/04 issue closed. 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda, new action created for Peason to provide an SOW. 5/25/04: SOW was reviewed in meeting and cost will be reviewed within individual companies in order to provide a vote at the next MOC meeting. 6/29/04: New price calculation was reviewed based on Q4-2004 implementation. Straw vote was taken to decide if further concideration should be Sprint PCS, This contribution recommends allowing a user to apply given which resulted in favor of Yes, updated SOW to be distributed. 7/16/04: The Karen payment online at the time they order a sub account, service new price calculation for SOW020 was reviewed and consensus was that it could Closed 040326-002 Riepenkroger account or MBI. 05/27/04 not be supported at the current MBI rate increase price, issue closed. The MBI aging period should be removed from the Guidelines and an enhancement to the MBI system should be implemented to remove the aging period entirely. Thus Pearson, when an MBI is returned it would immediately go into the 6/29/04: The concept was accepted in general. Action created for carriers to review Open 040629-001 Patrick Tima available MBI list. 08/24/04 impacts, and action created for Pearson to produce SOW. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results The MBI Assignment Guidelines and Procedures reflect that a primary objective is that, “MBIs shall be assigned to permit the most effective and efficient use of the finite resource in order to maximize the existing allocated resource inventory.” However, there are some inconsistencies in some of the rules, the rules are lacking specific triggers, and there are no 7/16/04: It was agreed that this topic would require extensive discussion, so it is Pearson, defined mechanisms for ensuring compliance with those postponed to the August on site meeting where a significant block of time will be Open 040629-003 Patrick Tima rules. 08/24/04 alloted to it. The MBI Administration system, the business rules, and 6/29/04: The group agreed that a long-term process is needed as soon as operational procedures were built to only handle 10K possible, and action was created for Pearson to produce a SOW. 7/16/04: Action assignments. Now a long-term process and a system was requested of Pearson to explain in more detail why the system can not Pearson, change is necessary to handle future requests for partial accommodate partials any longer and define the costs of the manual process as Open 040629-004 Patrick Tima range MBIs. well as the risks of performing the work-around process. This is related to issue 031218-002 which was resolved by sending a letter to IFAST, allocating them specific MBIs. Alltel, Cheryl That letter also included a non-liability clause, and the MBI 7/16/04: The letter to IFAST was approved, and Cheryl Gordon delivered after the Closed 040716-001 Grodon guidelines need to be updated to include this same clause. meeting per the MOC agreement, issue closed. Many Subcommittees are being formed -- to review sections of Guidelines -- to edit for an appropriate topic, and many of these 'topics' may be touching the same paragraphs. When Alltel, Cheryl Guidelines changes are needed, we need a straightforward, Open 040716-002 Grodon defined process & timeline to follow. 08/24/04 7/16/04: Subcommittee formed to include Julie, Cheryl and Dana. The idea was Create an outreach letter detailing the benefits and approved and it was agreed that the subcommitte could send it without additional AT&T, Julie objectives of the MOC. Draft letter attached to contribution review. It will be handed off to Pearson, and they will forward it to all MBI users Open 040716-003 Nuemann document. 08/24/04 following the MBI Broadcast process (sent as Bcc to everyone). Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Closed Issues Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 10/3/02: Jeff Adrian, on behalf of Sprint, accepted all responsibility and liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those terms Sprint, Jeff Troublesome code (774-992) is requested for approval as an the MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Approved. Issue Closed 021010-001 Adrian exception. Closed. 10/3/02: Jeff Adrian, on behalf of Sprint, accepted all responsibility and liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those terms Sprint, Jeff Troublesome code (716-909) is requested for approval as an the MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Approved. Issue Closed 021008-002 Adrian exception. Closed. 10/3/02: Amadou Diallo, on behalf of Cingular, accepted all responsibility and Cingular, liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given Amadou Troublesome code (330-224) is requested for approval as an those terms the MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Closed 021008-001 Diallo exception. Approved. Issue Closed. 10/10/02: Indemnification form and process was reviewed. The form should be signed by an authorized user. Faxed forms are acceptable and electronic signiture will be allowed as well pending approval from NCS legal dept. The guideline changes yet to be reviewed and approved as well by some MOC members legal dept., however, for the process in general MOC Vote = Approved. The specific Guideline changes were reviewed and suggested changes were made, action item. 10/24/02: Updated Issue Contribution document was provided (from Mitch Kaufman) with revisions to Guideline changes. One additional minor change was requested, and each section of the entire revision was reviewed again for final approval. Patrick to make the new changes to the contribution form (021001- Revision of issue # 020916-001. Proposed Guideline 001_NCS_3.doc) and provide to the group with the meeting minutes. The revisions changes to make troublesome codes available long-term as a whole were voted on and Approved. These changes, as is in the above NCS, Mitch (beyond 11/24/02) and to include a process for requester to named file, will be inserted into working document draft of the MBI Guidelines. Closed 021001-001 Kaufman accept liability. 12/2/02: Issue closed. 10/3/02: Dana Smith, on behalf of Verizon, accepted all responsibility and liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those Verizon, Troublesome code (510-672) is requested for approval as an terms the MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Approved. Closed 020930-003 Dana Smith exception. Issue Closed. 10/3/02: Jeff Adrian, on behalf of Sprint, accepted all responsibility and liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those terms Sprint, Jeff Troublesome code (715-864) is requested for approval as an the MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Approved. Issue Closed 020930-002 Adrian exception. Closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 10/3/02: Further discussion is still needed on the suggested guideline changes. 10/10/02: Group agreed that the codes in question should not be included as MBIs. The specific Guideline changes were reviewed and suggested changes were made, see action item. MBI System changes needed, see action item. 10/24/02: Updated Issue Contribution document was provided (from Dana Smith) with revisions to Guideline changes. One additional minor change was requested, and each section of the entire revision was reviewed again for final approval. Patrick to make the new changes to the contribution form (020930-001_VZW_3.doc) and provide to the group with the meeting minutes. The revisions as a whole were voted on and Approved. These changes, as is in the above named file, will be inserted into working document draft of the MBI Guidelines and that will be posted on the MBI Web site under MOC news. This will be the first Guidelines update Verizon Wireless believes that MBIs corresponding to CO since the last version change of that document. This change will require a change Verizon, codes in the 13 NPAs currently assigned as non-geographic to MBI Web site system and database. 12/2/02: The SOW-007 was approved on Closed 020930-001 Dana Smith NPAs should be excluded from the MBI database. Wed. 11/27/02 which include an increase of cost per MBI. Issue Closed. 9/23/02: Due to the urgent need for the code in question (608-481 & 810-790) Dana Smith, on behalf of Verizon, accepted all responsibility and liability for any problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those terms the Proposed Guideline changes to make troublesome codes MOC agreed to vote on allowing these codes. MOC Vote = Approved. 10/3/02: Verizon, available through 11/24/02. Special request for two codes Reviewed history, guideline changes being transfered to new issue, see # 021001- Closed 020916-001 Dana Smith (608-481 & 810-790). 001. Issue Closed. 9/23/02: Due to the urgent need for the code in question (229-339) Charlotte Holden, on behalf of US Cellular, accepted all responsibility and liability for any US Cellular, problems caused by the use of this troublesome code; and given those terms the Charllote Troublesome code (229-339) is needed and the reasoning MOC agreed to vote on allowing this code. MOC Vote = Approved. Issue Closed 020913-002 Holden behind the Guidelines Appendix A list of codes is questioned. Closed. MBIs missed for grandfathering and need to be removed 9/23/02: Process defined to require 1) Part 3, or 2) NRUF or TRA report with all US Cellular, from aging before they can be assigned, certification system headers and certification labels included, or 3) if the first 2 critera are not Charllote requirments are not clear. Shared range MBIs needed as available then a certification email may be sent from an authorized user of the MBI Closed 020913-001 Holden well. system. Now that the Grandfathering period has come to conclusion: 1) Handling of Service Providers who missed Grandfathering? 2) How will missed MBI shared blocks be 9/6/02: Grandfathering payment deadline was extended. MBI disputes were Verizon, obtained? 3) How will new MBI shared blocks (8/19-11/24) extended. NCS to propose changes to allow for shared range MBIs. Discussion Chris be obtained? 4) How will missed MBIs, now in aging, be on 500 codes to continue. 10/3/02: Items 1-4 are being resovled via the MBI Duckett- obtained? 5) Should 500 numbers be included in this Exception Process, item 5 is being transferred to a new issue, see # 020930-001. Closed 020822-001 Brown process? Issue Closed. 12/2/02: This issue was created as a reminder to perform the necessary Guideline changes as a group, there is NOT a issue contribution document for this issue as of yet. 1/30/03: Some edits were performed (section 6.6, 6.7, 8.5.2, & 12) but will Guidelines need to be updated to match the current system be finished offline, see action item. 4/17/03: Revisions were reviewed by the business rules for Implementation date and clarify the group and approved with minor changes, they will go in the proposed Guidelines appropriate use of that date; this is to reflect the rejection of release for Q2 2003. 4/25/03: Guidelines version 1.40 was posted with these Closed 021202-001 MOC Group SOW-004. 01/30/03 changes included, issue closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 9/23/02: The impact of these codes being available was briefly discussed, but this would be resolved in the short term (until November 24, 2002) via the work-around process currently under discussion with issue # 020822-001. The LLC members were asked for an estimated time of response to NCS for the Process Proposal currently under review, and they committed it would be complete by the end of this week. 10/3/02: It was agreed that this problem is resolved in the short term via the Alltel, MBI Excpetion Process. Guidline changes need to be reviewed further for the long- Jennifer term solution, see action item. 12/2/02: This issue is pending action item 021202- Goree & 001 to identifiy if the manual exception process could be extended short-term. Cheryl Shared Range MBIs (suggested 1K blocks) should be 12/19/2002: The group approved extension of the MBI Exception process through Closed 020919-001 Gordon allowed long term via the online MBI application system. 02/13/03 4/30/2002. 7/10/03: The group agreed to close this issue. 12/20/2002: NCS responds to the request for an extension to allow partial MBIs: "NCS Pearson will agree to extend the manual MBI Exception Process through 4/30/03 as documented on the MBI Admin web site. It should be noted that the Exception Process requires 3X the effort and it is much more prone to error than a normal hardcopy Form B. As such, if there is indeed a requirement for shared MBIs to be implemented past 4/30/03, we request that the system be automated for the Q2 release. The LLC would need to agree to a SOW for this requirement by the last week of February if you desire to implement this on an ongoing basis for us to continue allocation of shared MBIs without interruption." 1/30/03: It was discussed that a decision can not be made until the status of the Nortell issue is better understood, see new action item. It was also recomended that everyone in the MOC should consider whether or not there are any other issues which would affect this decision. 2/13/03: It was suggested that the MOC solicit feedback from CTIA There is a need to determine if partial MBIs will be needed regarding other limitations requiring the need for matching MBIs, see action item. Closed 021220-001 MOC Group beyond 4/30/2002. 02/13/03 7/10/03: Group agreed the to close the issue. The current MBI Administration system does not provide a reference (i.e. application ID number) for the user to reconcile the charges made on their Visa. NCS’ vendor for processing credit card charges does not include the Sprint, Jeff Application ID or any other NCS provided reference number 1/30/02: Issue was defined and accepted by the MOC. Action item was created for Open 030130-001 Adrian that would show the MBI/ subaccount the charge was for. 02/13/03 NCS to research, see action 030130-002. 03/20/03: It was suggested that a small working group address this issue to bring a recommendation back to the MOC. 04/17/03: Jeff Adrian explained the proposed solution, which is to create a new application that will allow a user to request both a Currently, a subaccount has to be ordered and received (up new service/sub-account and a new MBI in one request with the same 10-day to 10 business days) before a user can order a MBI (up to an response time as other requests. The SOW will be supplied for discussion in the additional 10 business days). Consequently, it may next meeting. 04/24/03: Multiple solutions discussed, two action items were potentially take 20 business days for the MBI Administrator created. 7/10/03: All related actions are closed, SOW010 was created and Sprint, Jeff to assign a subaccount and an associated MBI for the approved to reduce the SLR, and the change is scheduled for the Q3-2003 release. Closed 030320-001 Adrian purpose of serving a new area. 04/24/03 Issue closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 04/24/03: It was clarrified that there currently steps that can be taken to accommodate matching MIN/MDNs with full MBI blocks, and thus the Exception process would not be needed. Also, the group was reminded that the Appeal US Cellular, process could be used if any problems arose with the ability to get a matching MBI Charlotte through the normal process. An action item was created. 7/10/03: This issue is Closed 030424-003 Holden Extension of MBI Exception till end of July 04/24/03 now closed since the action has been closed for a while already. See Issue Contribution 030320-001 from Sprint PCS about reducing the response time on applications. The final Pearson, solution was to change the 10 day response to a 5 day Patrick Tima response on all applications, see also SOW 010-2003. This 7/10/03: Minor edit was made to the guidelines and then they were approved. A & Mitch contribution is submitted as a supplement to the original one redline version of the Guidelines will be posted to MOC news and these edits will Closed 030710-001 Kaufman in order to capture the necessary Guidelines changes. be included in the next version with the Q3-2003 release, issue closed. There is no unused payment(s) process currently defined for a user to: 04/24/03: Action was created. 0710/03: Action item have been completed but not 1. Receive notification that the user has unused payment(s) yet reviewed within the MOC with issue contributor present, so this issue is on hold or an in-house NCS balance. until it make the agenda again. 11/25/03: Unused payment process approved by 2. Apply that unused payment towards a new application. MOC on 8/18/03. MBI Payment Report implemented with SOW 12 (approved by Sprint, Jeff 3. Receive a refund on the user’s credit card account OR MOC on 9/3/03, by LLC on 9/5/03), avail to users Nov 7. related to AI 030130-002 Closed 030424-001 Adrian checking account for the unused payment(s). 04/24/03 & Payment Report BT795 enhancement. Issue closed. 04/24/03: There was discussion in the MOC as to whether or not this data should be concidered proprietary, and the question was raised as to whether or not there would be bennifit to each carrier if they were to receive this data, action item Access to Other Carriers’ MIN Assignments, it will be created. 07/10/03: There is still a difference in oppinions of what should be Verizon PR, necessary to know the MINs assigned to each roaming defined as appropriate uses for this data, action items still pending. 11/25/03: Christopher partner in order to make possible the outcollect roaming Industrywide MBI Assignment Report implemented with SOW 11 (approved by Closed 030424-002 Jackson billing. 04/24/03 MOC on 9/3/03, by LLC on 9/5/03), avail to users Nov 7. Issue closed. MBIs are not made available for assignment until after the effective date, and thus a process is needed to release MBI Alltel, Cheryl earlier for matching needs in cases where a NANPA part 3 is 6/6/03: action created. 11/25/03: Process and Guideline changes were approved Closed 030606-002 Gordon not available (1K assignments and Area Code Splits). and implemented in the 11/7/03 release, issue closed. Pearson, Area Code Splits – Matching MBI Needed Prior to Effective Patrick Tima Date. Process needed to certify the release of the MBI & Mitch similar to the Part 3 process. Guideline changes to be 7/10/03: see action items for more details. 11/25/03: Process and Guideline Closed 030710-002 Kaufman included as well. changes were approved and implemented in the 11/7/03 release, issue closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 10/31/03: It was recommended that the requested range (4300-5299) be rounded up to include the full 2K range (4000-5999) if it is available. There were no US Unwired, MBI 337821 partial range 4300-5299 was missed for objections to allowing this one partial range assignment, Approved. The process Chris Grandfathering and that was just recently discovered. will follow the old MBI Exception process to request the assignment using the hard- Closed 031023-001 Berlinger Approval requested for this one partial range assignment. copy forms, and the current MBI rate plus data entry fee will apply. Issue closed. During the grandfathering period, Verizon Wireless overlooked requesting several partial ranges of MBIs that Verizon match MDNs currently in service with customers. Verizon 12/4/03: Partial ranges listed in the contribution form were approved, as an Wireless, Wireless requests that the MOC direct the MBI Administrator exception to the rules, to be assigned by the administrator using the manual Closed 031204-001 Dana Smith to assign the partial range MBIs to Verizon Wireless. process that was used for the "MBI Exception Process". 12/18/03: Issue is closed. Requested an MBI for 715-902, 715-904, 715-905. These New Cell, NPA-NXX’s are owned by New-Cell, Inc. The MBIs were 1/7/03: In 12/18 meeting MOC approved release of MBIs as an exception, emails Mike assigned to another carrier who agreed to return them and certifying company's approval was received from both involved carriers, and Closed 031218-001 Watermolen then they went into 90 aging. release was processed, issue closed. Rural Cellular Corporation recently obtained code 334-423 Kathy from the NANPA. The MBI was assigned to another carrier, McGinn, but has now been returned. This MBI is currently in aging Rural and won’t be released until 4/19/04. Our national turn-up Cellular date for code 334-423 is 3/12/04, so I'm appealing to the Closed 040218-001 Corporation MOC to have this code released to us on or before 3/12/04. 3/19/04: This request was approved in the 2/18/04 meeting, issue closed. Kathy McGinn, Rural Rural Cellular Corporation neglected to grandfather in 2 Cellular blocks that we had: 620-287 9000:9999 and 620-621 Closed 040218-002 Corporation 0000:0999. 3/19/04: This request was approved in the 2/18/04 meeting, issue closed. SOW 015 has been approved as an enhancement to be implemented in 2004-Q2. In order for this system change to be implemented, the Guidelines will need to be updated, Pearson, approved, and released accordingly with that system 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda. The guidelines changes Closed 040326-003 Patrick Tima change. were approved, issue closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results 11/25/03: Partial range approved for 785392, all other MBIs are no longer needed as partial range assignments. As for future potential needs for partial assignments for a temporary period of time, this will need to be discussed in more detail in another MOC meeting. 12/18/03: No participation from Western Wireless at this meeting, issue will be kept open for future discusion of ongoing needs to get partial assignments. 1/29/04: Patrick Tima will contact Aaron to confirm if the issue is fully resolved or not. 3/16/04: Patrick talked to Aaron and confirmed that this issue still needs to remain open regarding future needs for partials (epected at least until Requesting to have the matching MBI’s for the MDN we May 24), since the MOC has not discussed that part of the issue contribution yet . received from the telco. 307/746 3000 – 3099, 307/746 6100 3/26/04: It was suggested that we close this issue and open a new issue which – 6359, 406/283 2000 – 2299, 903/799 2000 – 2199, proposes that a long-term solution be requested. Patrick agreed to pass this Western 417/876 9533 – 9586, 417/876 9625 – 9699, 580/481 4000 – information on to Aaron and get his feedback. 4/6/04: Patrick talked to Aaron and Wireless, 4999, 580/481 8000 – 8999, 580/481 9200 – 9999, 605/842 he agreed that the issue should be closed, and he will participate in the sub- Closed 031125-001 Aaron Tarlyn 9500 – 9699, 785/392 5500 – 5999. committee to create the draft requirements for the new issue. Issue closed. West Central Wireless respectfully requests consideration of our request to add a partial line range to our assigned MBI’s. We currently have responsibility for exchange 325/372 7000- 7999 and 8500-8999 and recently acquired the new range of 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda. The request for the West Central 8000-8499. The 325/372 exchange is used in a non-LNP specified partials was approved. Any future needs would have to be submitted to Wireless, environment – a rural market which will not be subject to the MOC in the same manner for now but a new issue will be created by the MBI Closed 040326-001 Becky Young LNP mandates until May 24, 2004. Administrator to address long-term needs for partial MBI requests. Issue closed. 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda. The Administrator was asked to mediate to see if the requested ranges are available and then this will have to be discussed for approval at a later date. 3/29/04: The partial ranges are available thus there is no mediation necessary and now MOC approval is needed In trying to obtain MBI’s to match our existing MDN codes to allow a partial MBI Assignment. 4/6/04: On 3/30 MOC Co-Chair sent request within service numbers it was found that MBIs 423526 and for approval to MOC email distribution requesting responses if opposed by 4/1, and Eloqui 615655 have been assigned to another carrier, but 1000 there were none, Approved. On 4/5, Patrick sent email to David Hill and MBI Help Wireless, blocks are desired and assistance/direction is requested of Desk authorizing him to submitt the request and an Admin. to process it. Issue Closed 040326-004 David Hill the MOC. closed. Eloqui Wireless has recently obtained code 865-278. The MBI is in aging status until 04/28/04. We are new to the MBI process so customers have been activated on this code Eloqui already. To circumvent possible roaming problems we are 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda. It was agreed that Eloqui Wireless, appealing to the MOC to have this code released as soon as will work with Pearson and follow the previously used process to certify approval to Closed 040326-005 David Hill possible so that we can obtain it. release the MBI, issue closed. Eloqui Wireless is the code holder for MDN 931544 in the LERG. It is designated a “troublesome code” code in Annex A of the MBI Assignment Guidelines. Eloqui Wireless has subscribers active within the associated MDN block. Eloqui 3/26/04: Item listed on New Business section of agenda. It was determined that the Eloqui Wireless requests that the MOC direct the MBI Administrator MDN was already released from NANPA and thus the indemnification form can be Wireless, to assign MBI 931544 to us. We will accept all risk and used without a Part 3 form, and further MOC review will not be necessary, issue Closed 040326-006 David Hill responsibility for using this code as an MBI in its network. closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Issues Log Submitted Review Status Issue # by Description Date Results At the September 2003 face-to-face meeting, Verizon Wireless took an action item to add language to Section 7 1/29/04: In order to give everyone a chance to review the document, it was regarding the unavailability of MBIs corresponding to NPA- decided to place this item on the next agenda rather than discuss in now. 3/26/04: NXXs assigned to NANP member countries outside of the This was discussed on the Agenda, edits will be made by Sprint and then by Mitch, Dana Smith, United States and Puerto Rico. This issue contribution is in and it will be reviewed again at the next meeting. 4/8/04: Edits were completed by Verizon response to Action Item 030904-004, and provides both parties and updated document included in next agenda. 4/27/04: Guideline Closed 040129-001 Wireless suggested text and a new table for section 7. 04/27/04 changes approved (version 5 of the contribution), issue closed. 3/19/04: In the 2/18/04 meeting the general rule change was approved by the MOC pending business rule / operational design and the guideline edits, see action item 040218-001. 3/26/04: It was agreed in the MOC that Mitch draft some This contribution recommends the removal of the 60% Guideline edits in this contribution form. 4/9/04: Updated issue contribution sent Mitch utilization requirement in the MBI Guidelines for carriers who to Co-Chairs. 5/25/04: This issue was previously withdrawn since 030606-001 is can show that they obtained the matching MBI based on an Kaufman, being addressed and supported again by the original contributer, this issue is Closed 040218-003 PearsonNPA-NXX assignment from NANPA. 05/27/04 closed. During the grandfathering period, Verizon Wireless overlooked requesting partial range of MBI 505534:7000- 9999 that matches MDNs currently in service with customers. Verizon Wireless requests that the MOC direct Verizon the MBI Administrator to assign this partial range MBI to 6/29/04: Assignment of this one range was approved as an exception to the current Wireless, Verizon Wireless, upon receipt of payment from Verizon rules, and Pearson will process it using the old MBI Exception process and Closed 040629-002 Dana Smith Wireless. additional work-arounds to restore the system after it is completed. Issue closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Action Items Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 5/15/03: Need to compose a reminder letter to NENA, Jeanne will provide a draft letter to the MOC in the next meeting. 6/6/03: Letter was sent by Jeanne on May ??, no response yet. 7/10/03: Response is not due until August, action will remain open. 11/25/03: Jeff will remind the representative while with him at the December meeting, and the original letter will be located by Jeff and Patrick. 12/18/03: Jeff has talked to them but has not had a chance to draft the letter as of yet. Jeff will circulate letter to MOC by 1/15 and will send on to NENA if no changes. 1/5/04: Jeff sent an e-mail to Rick at NENA on 1/5 requesting response by 1/19. 1/29/04: Jeff Adrian explained that there has still been no response. It was recommended that the MOC Co-Chairs will contact NENA by phone again and recommend to them that if there isn't a current NENA plan then the MOC will put these in a "temporary researved" status which means that they will be made available as MBIs when they become needed (NENA would be notified at that time). If this communication goes well then this action will be closed at the next MOC Meeting. 2/18/04: Jeff and MOC to review NENA's progress in relieving the temporary Jeannee are still working on it. 6/29/04: Cheryl and Julie will Open 021024-001 MOC Group assignments. See closed action 020821-003 03/25/04 follow-up with Jeff and Geane to take this over. None 12/18/03: Added to January agenda as low priority, it will be discussed if there is time. 1/29/04: It was agreed that the guideline review/approval would be on the next agenda with extra time allotted. 4/15/04: Redlines were approved in 2/18/04 meeting, and the new 2.0 redline version is available on the MOC News page, so this action can now be scheduled and completed any time. 4/27/04: MOC needs to assign this to an individual or to Karen Go through the Guidelines to review the footnotes assign a task force group. 5/25/04: Cheryl, Julie, Jeanne, Karen, Open 030905-005 Riepenkroger independently. 07/27/04 & Kat will participate and Karen will coordinate. Identify if the table in Annex A is accurate and up to date, if not then an issue contribution will be submitted to identify the 5/25/04: Kat volunteered to do some research on this, owner Open 030905-011 Kat Anderson necessary changes to the MBI database. 07/27/04 changed from Jeanne to Kat. 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site meeting. 4/27/04: This needs to be assigned to a Sub-Committe. 5/25/04: Cheryl agreed to go through the redline guidelines and add comments describing the pending questions. 6/8/04: Document was created with relevant highlighted Guideline During the onsite MOC Meeting 9/4-9/5 guidelines sections sections and comments added, and it was sent to other Co-Chair were highlighted to be reviewed later by the MOC Group and (copied to secretary) for consideration in future agenda or sub- possibly additional actions will be created at that time if committee assignment. 6/29/04: This action should somehow be Open 040427-005 MOC Group necessary. 06/29/04 incorporated into the annual on-site meeting coming up in August. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Determine the changes needed to the Non-Geographic codes; how are they identified, how often are the changes/additions made. Also once this process is 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site Cheryl Gordon determined, it needs to be identified if there will be a cost for meeting. 4/27/04: Action assigned to Cheryl and Dana to insure Open 040427-006 & Dana Smith the changes to the database. 06/29/04 that the list in section 7.4 is accurate. Determine if NNAG is not all inclusive, thus it is not an accurate reflection of existing NXX resources. (assigned to 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site Open 040427-007 Cheryl Gordon Cheryl) 06/29/04 meeting. 4/27/04: Action assigned to Cheryl. 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site meeting. 4/27/04: This needs to be assigned to a Sub- Karen Annex F, Audit section of the Guidelines needs to be Committee. 5/25/04: Cheryl, Julie, Jeanne, Karin, & Kat will Open 040427-009 Riepenkroger reviewed. 07/27/04 participate and Karen will coordinate. Mitch Kaufman, Produce SOW with recommended solution to assign partial 7/15/04: SOW delivered to Co-Chairs and fowarded to MOC Closed 040629-001 Pearson range MBIs long-term. Group as an update to the agenda, action closed. 040629-004 Mitch Produce SOW for deactivating the 90 day aging period while Kaufman, maintaining the functionality for easy reactivation in case the Open 040529-002 Pearson industry’s needs change. 040629-001 Carriers to review internally to analyze if it will work with their process to do away with MBI aging perdiod, and verify if the assumption holds true that the 45 day requirement between Open 040629-003 MOC Group the announcing partner will accommodate aging needs. 040629-001 Draft the letter for IFAST to be sent to the MOC e-mail Co-Chairs, distribution asking for responses of opposition, and if none Cheryl Gordon are received then it will be approved. Similar text will also be 7/16/04: The letter to IFAST was approved, and Cheryl Gordon & Julie added to the Guidelines and inserted in the issue delivered after the meeting per the MOC agreement, action Closed 040629-004 Nuemann contribution. closed. 031218-002 Email to be sent to MOC group with the 2.0 redline and stating that objections must be sent to the MOC Co-Chairs Patrick Tima, by COB Friday 7/23/04, otherwise it will be approved and the Open 040716-001 Pearson new 2.10 Guidelines will be posted on 7/30/04 release. Cheryl Gordon, Write a new/separate issue contribution that suggests the Open 040716-002 Alltel option of cleaning up all orphaned MBI ranges. Provide addition details on why the system can not accommodate partials any longer and define the costs of the Mitch manual process as well as the risks of performing the work- Kaufman, around process (i.e. lack of transaction history, system Open 040716-003 Pearson restart required for each range, etc.). Actions for the Annual On-Site MOC Meeting (to occur in 3rd quarter) Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Review footnote in Guidelines section 7.6 table about On-site “Central Office Codes in non-US and Puerto Rico NPAs” and MOC Open 040427-001 MOC Group update the total number if necessary. Meeting Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Action Items Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 11/21/02: It was voted on to decline SOW-004 and change the guidelines to reflect the current system, Jennifer agreed to send an e-mail to the LLC Co-chairs to get their final decision. 12/2/02: Jennifer MOC Co-chair to send formal recommendation to the LLC An email has been sent and the LLC has agreen to decline SOW- Closed 021121-003 Goree Co-Chairs recommending the decision to decline SOW-004. 12/02/02 004. SOW-004 11/21/02: This came up in the new business items section of the MOC meeting and input from development before all options can be fully discussed. 12/2/02: Mitch defined for the group that there are two options; 1) would be to have drill down functionality which would require a formal requirements defined and SOW developed. 2) We could simply segregrate the news page into sub-headings and in this case there would not be a need for a SOW, but we would need some kind of documentation stating the Review with NCS development team to determine what requirements (name the major categories and provide examples Mitch changes are possible to the News pages and if those of the documents to be listed under each), see new action 021202- Closed 021121-002 Kaufman changes would need a SOW with associated costs. 12/02/02 002. Issue closed. News Page 11/21/02: It was discussed that a blurb about re-homing should be posted to the Web site explaining (and possibly recommending) how this should effect management of MBIs. The posting should go out on the public site under MOC news, it will have to be a Word document that can be posted with all the other files, and thus it will have be given a descriptive name so that it can be located. 12/2/02: Per Jeff Adrian, WNPO did not provide a web site link to include in this text, and therefore he Jeff Adrian & Re-homing needs some kind of explanation about how it may recommends that we do not include a document on the MBI Web Jennifer or may not effect MBI management. The suggested text site. Vote to not post anything to the Web site, approved. Issue Closed 021121-001 Goree should be supplied to the MOC for further review. 12/02/02 closed. Re-homing 10/24/02: Due to the short time period for this process and the expected volume compared to current received volume, two reminder messages will be sent (one two weeks, and the other Send reminder broadcast messages about the MBI one week prior to the deadline). 11/21/02: E-mail was sent on Closed 021024-002 Patrick Tima Exception process. 11/15/02 11/12/02. 12/2/02: Issue closed. None Patrick Tima 10/24/02: Draft of the log was supplied with all data to date Closed 021010-004 & Jeff Adrian Define and Create draft of the Issue Log / Action Log. included. Action closed. None NCS, Mitch System changes need to be reviewed for issue 020930-001 Closed 021010-003 Kaufman and a SOW provided to the LLC. 11/27/02 12/2/02: SOW was approved on 11/27/02, issue closed. 020930-001 Verizon, Revisions to suggested Guideline changes in issue 020930- 10/24/02: Updated document was distributed prior to the Closed 021010-002 Dana Smith 001. meeting. Action closed. 020930-001 NCS, Mitch Revisions to suggested Guideline changes in issue 021001- 10/24/02: Updated document was distributed prior to the Closed 021010-001 Kaufman 001. meeting. Action closed. 021001-001 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Elaine Horak, Charlotte Holden, & 12/2/02: Action to review extending the MBI Exception process Cheryl Provide suggested Guideline changes for shared Range will in effect cancel the need for this issue, see action 021202- Closed 021003-001 Gorden MBIs to be available long term. 12/02/02 001. Issue closed. 020919-001 Patrick Tima to work with Chris 8-21-02: This was updated. Jeanne Manis sent out the MBI Duckett- It was suggested that the Annex C Confirmations that Guidelines on 8/21/02 and asked for any issues by 8/23/02 at the Brown as represented Form X, Y, and Z be combined into a single MOC meeting. 10/24/02: Confirmed that the changes to form in Closed 020821-006 necessary form for all requests. the Guidelines completes this action, Closed. Annex B Form A will be redesigned to include Contacts, 7-15-02: This was done in the last version of the MBI Guidelines Closed 020821-005 Patrick Tima Service Accounts, and Sub-Accounts into a single form. and Procedures Mitch All references to the definitions throughout the MBI Closed 020821-004 Kaufman Guidelines and Procedures will be capitalized. 8-21-02: This was updated on 7/30/02 7-15-02: Mitch will put together initial draft and send out for email comment. Will approve at the 8/21 meeting. 8-21-02: Mitch put A letter will be drafted to the National Emergency Number together the draft letter and it was reviewed on 8/21/02 and Association (NENA) on the MOC’s action to update the MBI approved. Jennifer Goree sent the letter on 8/21/02 and it was Guidelines based upon the request of NENA. In the letter, acknowledged by NENA (Rick Jones). This action will remain the MOC will request an update from NENA in June 2003 on open as a reminder of the activity for NENA. 10/24/02: Seperate Mitch its progress in relieving the temporary assignments made to Next action action item was created for the remaining portion of this action, Closed 020821-003 Kaufman the MBI Guidelines. for 8/1/2003 thus this one is now Closed. 7-15-02: Jeff Adrian has put together an initial draft but he will update based upon comments received. 8-21-02: Jennifer Goree Jennifer collected input from various people and submitted a contribution. Goree & The contribution was reviewed on the 8/21/02 MOC meeting and Jeanne A standard contribution form will need to be developed to approved Closed 020821-002 Manis accept issues into the MOC. 7-15-02: Will contact CTIA (Brittany Bowen) and WNPO (Jim Grasser) to see if there is any chance at getting on one of the existing list servers. 8-21-02: Jennifer Goree has sent out some Jennifer information on Majordomo, but this appears to be a server based Goree & solution. This will continue to be researched 10/24/02: Jennifer Jeanne There is a desire to create a distro list as a “list-server” so researched and all that was found so far is software that would Closed 020821-001 Manis that MOC members could be added and maintained easily. need to be purchased. Motion to close accepted, Closed. 12/19/02: NCS agrees to extend the Exception process until Mitch Review internally at NCS to see if the MBI Exception 4/30/2002. The MOC agreed to this temporary solution. See new Closed 021202-001 Kaufman process can be extended until 6/30/03. 12/16/02 issue 021219-001. Action closed. 020919-001 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 12/2/02: It was decided, per action 021121-002, that a SOW would be avoided if at all possible by implementing a simple organization with sub-catagories, thus the categories need to be defined and agreed upon by the MOC. 12/19/02: Draft was provided for members to review off-line, but there was no time to discuss in the group yet. 1/24/03: Proposal was reviewed and Jennifer Approved. Jennifer to make final updates and forward to Patrick Goree & for NCS to review and determine if a SOW will be necessary or Jeanne Write-up proposed requirements for the reorganization of the not. The LLC does not need to review the proposal until after Closed 021202-002 Manis Web site news pages. response is recieved back from NCS. Action item is closed. 12/3/02: Jeff provided a reference from the MSA to the MOC indicating that a user can recommend enhancements to the MBI AAS directly to NCS Pearson, but there is nothing in the MSA that states it can not be brought before the MOC via an issues contribution. 1/24/2003: It was agreed that the process for the MBI Help Desk would be to: a) highly recommend that the user submitt a MOC Issue Contribution form and attend the meeting to represent thier issue, and b) the suggestion would be logged in the MBI issue tracking system and if the user requested then NCS could introduce the item (confidentially) to the MOC in the "New Review MSA to determine a process for users to make Business" section of the meeting. The group Approved this Closed 021202-003 Jeff Adrian enhancement suggestion. 01/30/03 process, action item closed. Jennifer 1/24/03: Jeanne will schedule a separate meeting between Goree & herself, Mitch and others to discuss some option, meeting will be Jeanne MOC Co-chair's to provide recommendation for the held within the next week. 1/30/03: A meeting occurred on Closed 021202-004 Manis Guidelines version control process. 01/30/02 1/27/03 and the process was defined there, action closed. 2/14/03: Nortel Response: "On March 14th this fix is scheduled to be released to US Cellular for VO. The general release is Kathy scheduled for March 28th as long as all goes well with testing". McGinn, This resolves the action for now, but the status will continue to be Closed 030130-004 RCC Follow-up with Nortell to provide status of issue. monitored, actoin closed. 021220-001 1/30/03: A new Guidelines Redline version was created to include changes for rejection of SOW 4. It was agreed by the group that per the new version control process, all other approved Guidelines changes since the last released version on 7/30/02 will be added as redline changes in this new draft version of the document. 3/13/03: Updates were distributed and the new redline Patrick Tima version has been posted, no time to review the current edits so & Mitch this will continue in the next meeting. 4/17/03: Edits were Closed 030130-001 Kaufman Guidelines Redline version to be updated. 03/13/03 reviewed by group and minor changes were made, action closed. 021202-001 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 1/30/03: It was agreed that the proposal would include two Jennifer messages per year at set dates with details about the current Goree, Jeff volume and possible pricing effects at the end of the year, Adrian, & complete proposal with details to be completed off-line. 2/13/03: Colleen Schedule separate meeting and write-up proposal on the Draft proposal distributed and edited, see action item 030213-001 Closed 030130-003 Wiant Price Notification Process. for additional details, action closed. None Jeff Adrian, Jeanne Draft a letter to be sent to CTIA members asking for Manis & information relating to unexpected issues which prevents Kathy MIN/MDN seperation and thus calls for partial MBIs to match 5/15/03: CTIA rejected the request and it is no longer relevant at Closed 030213-001 McGinn 1K MDNs. this time, issue closed. 021220-001 Jeanne 4/17/03: Letter was sent to LLC on 3/28/03, some date changes Manis & were proposed, Jennifer will edit the letter and resend to the LLC. Jennifer The MOC Co-chairs to draft a letter to be sent to the LLC 4/24/03: Jeanne Manis has taken the action to send the revised Closed 030213-002 Goree informing them of the proposed "Price Notification Process". 0424/03 letter to the LLC by 4/24/03. 5/15/03: Action completed, closed. 3/20/03: Mitch provided feedback; "For the initial year of this Pearson GS will agree with using the 8 month period from Jan Pearson to evaluate MOCs request to change the annual 2003 - Aug 2003 to calculate the monthly average as long as Mitch price adjusment calander to use Sept.-Aug. instead of Jan.- exceptions are not included during that period of time." Action Closed 030313-001 Kaufman Dec. and this year would only include Jan2003-Aug2003. 03/21/03 closed. 4/22/03: Sprint updated the Unused Payment Process Issue Update Issue Contribution form regarding "Management of Contribution issue number 030313-001 and distributed to the Closed 030313-002 Jeff Adrian Open Payments" MOC, action closed. 030424-001 Mitch Develop a formal description of the Price Change Closed 030320-001 Kaufman Notification that can be sent to the MOC and the LLC. 05/15/03: Issue closed Mitch Develop an SOW to identify the breakdown of the work for 4/14/03: SOW-008 was distributed to LLC and MOC Co-chairs, Closed 030320-002 Kaufman the MOC New Page Re-Design Enhancement. action closed. MOC Co- Send response to Kurtis & Associates requesting a MOC Closed 030417-001 Chairs Issue Contributions form be completed for their request. 5/15/03: This has been done, action closed. Submit an Issue Contribution form regarding the lack of approved process to request release of new MBIs prior to the LERG effective date for: 1). 1K Assignments from Pooling Admin. (Part 3 not Cheryl accepted) Closed 030417-002 Gordon 2). Area Code splits (no Part 3 exists) 5/15/03: Issue contribution received today, closed. Revise Issue Contribution 030320-001 to include alternate 5/15/03: Revised form was distributed with the agenda and Closed 030424-003 Jeff Adrian process solutions. discussed in todays meeting, issue closed. 030320-001 For issue 030424-003 it was suggested that there are steps to be taken in order to get full MBIs when needed to match a 5/15/03: No updates yet, Pam will continue to follow-up for further Charlotte 1K MDN, thus the request is on hold. Charlotte will keep the status. 6/6/03: Pam explained that CAB441 is released, it is Closed 030424-001 Holden MOC updated on the status of the issue. operationol as of May 8th, and it is successful, issue closed. 030424-003 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 5/15/03: Mitch summarized for the group that Pearson could make the requested change, the effort would be minimal (about 10 hrs), and the change would require a general review and adjustments of service levels which needs to be discussed and approved by the LLC. Mitch was asked to produce a formal SOW for this change so it can be discussed in detail at the next MOC meeting. 6/6/03: This action has been completed for some time, Mitch suggested that the action remain open until response is recieved from the LLC. Karen will follow up with Jeff today. Mitch Kaufman to look into whether Pearson Government 7/10/03: This issue is closed since the SOW was approved and Mitch Solutions would be open to reducing our SLAs for both Form today the Guidlines were approved thus the action can be closed Closed 030424-002 Kaufman A and Form B to five days. now as well. 030320-001 Jeanne to send letter to the LLC communicating MOC 6/6/03: The letter was sent to the LLC as requested. Mitch approval of SOW 008 and SOW 010, and to request that the explained that SOW008 was approved and SOW010 is still work Jeanne LLC hold an emergency meeting in an effort to provide final in progress. 7/10/03: The letter was sent and approval was Closed 030521-001 Manis approval by the SOW Quarter 3 deadline of May 30, 2003. received from the LLC within the deadline, action closed. 1/30/03: Action came up in discussion the issue 030130-001. 2/13/03: Status update was provided; the credit card vendor is still looking into the issue. To add to this action item, per the updated issue contribution, Patrick will review and respond to the request for a payment report in the MBI system. 3/13/03: In order to pass the data to the CC statement, the MBI system would have to develop to new data spec with the CC vendor. Another option would be for a third party CC reporting system be built into the existing interface. Also a MBI system payment report (enhancement BT795) would resolve much of the problem. Patrick was requested to research option of building the data into the existing Transaction History report. 5/15/03: still revieiwing and will need to document a proposed high level design in order for development to be able to answer this question. Action is expected to be completed in time for the June MOC meeting. To review options with development and the credit card 6/6/03: Action was completed but topic is tabled until Jeff can Mitch vendor for passing application detail for credit card participate in the discussion. 7/10/03: Jeff asked that this be Closed 030130-002 Kaufman statement. 07/10/03 postponed to the next meeting due to being in the airport. 030130-001 11/25/03: This request is addressed in the payment management Mitch Mitch and Patrick to determine the feasibility of applying an process, and it was agreed that there is no need to credit/refund Closed 030424-005 Kaufman unused payment(s) back to the carrier in some fashion. charges to a credit card, issue closed. 030424-001 In issue 030424-002 a report is requested to show other 6/6/03: Some general feedback was given in the meeting but the carriers assignments, so it was requested that each action will remain open to get additional feedback. 7/10/03: This company go back to determine whether they would benefit action is dependant on action 030515-003 and thus it is on hold from a report such as this. If it does benefit then what data until that one is completed. 11/25/03: Action related to the Closed 030424-006 MOC Group would be needed. Idustry Wide Assignment report, closed. 030424-002 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # It was questioned as to whether or not the Guidelines addresses the ability to offer a MIN Notification report with all carrier's data and whether or not it is defined as proprietary 6/6/03: Action is a lower priortiy and thus it will commence after data. Mitch & Patrick to review the Guidelines and highlight the other actions related to this issue have been completed. Mitch & all related sections for review by the MOC in a future 11/25/03: Action related to the Idustry Wide Assignment report, Closed 030515-001 Patrick meeting. closed. 030424-002 6/6/03: Some internal analysis on this action has been done within Pearson, but final completion of the action is dependant on the next actoin to hold the offline meeitng with a sub-committee. 7/10/03: A document was completed and sent to the sub-group Mitch & Mitch and Patrick to document Pearson’s recommended for review, see action 030515-003. 11/25/03: Action related to Closed 030515-002 Patrick solution for a MIN Notification Report.. 07/10/03 the Idustry Wide Assignment report, closed. 030424-002 6/6/03: The meeting had not occurred yet but based on additional Cheryl discussion of the related issue, the group agreed that Pearson Gordon, and the identified group proceed with this action. 7/10/03: A Dana Smith, Meet offline with Pearson to review the proposed MIN request of availability times went out to the group yesterday and & Notification report solution and to provide feedback into the the meeting is expected to take place within the next week. Christopher design of the solution prior to the final draft being presented 11/25/03: Action related to the Idustry Wide Assignment report, Closed 030515-003 Jackson to the entire MOC group. 07/10/03 closed. 030424-002 6/6/03: No update, just reminder for each member to continue working on it. 7/10/03: It was summarized that the premise of this action was that a periodic review or a working session for MOC members to work on this as a unified effort to proof the guidlines for inconsistancies and lacking details. Setup an onsite meeting with a smaller group to review and redline the guidelines. Kansas MOC members to review Guidelines independently and City was proposed as a location, and the dates of 9/4-9/5. Karen provide feedback to the July MOC meeting. At that time it will begin some of the planning, researving meeting rooms and will be determined what is necessary regarding the refreshments. 11/25/03: Group agreed to have an annual Closed 030515-004 MOC Group frequency and process for ongoing review of the document. 07/10/03 meeting scheduled tentatively, action closed. Patrick to edit the Issue Contribution Procedure document to include some recommended details on Issue handling and to 6/6/03: Document has been distributed, the group was asked to reformat the document with bullet listings for each involved review it offline for discussion at the next meeting. 7/10/03: Dana party within the process. The draft will then be provided to Smith will edit the document some more and resubmitt it again for Patrick Tima the MOC for further discussion, additions or changes to the review within a future MOC meeting. 11/25/03: Process Closed 030515-005 / Dana Smith procedure, and then MOC approval. 07/10/03 document was approved, action closed. Cheryl 7/10/03: Guidelines were provided but did not get distributed yet, Gordon & Update Alltel’s Issue Contribution and make suggested this will be postponed to the next agenda. 11/25/03: Process and Paula Guideline redline changes for Pooling Part 3s to be Guideline changes were approved and implemented in the Closed 030606-002 Hustead accepted. 11/7/03 release, issue closed. 030606-002 Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 7/10/03: Issue Contribution was provided with a draft process and suggestion Guideline changes attached. MOC members to review the process with their MBI system users and report feedback by August 1st. 11/25/03: Process and Guideline Pearson & Review and propose a suggested solution for a process to changes were approved and implemented in the 11/7/03 release, Closed 030606-003 Alltel release MBIs involved in Area Code Splits. issue closed. 030710-002 Pearson, Draft a process document for Area Code splits using the 11/25/03: Process and Guideline changes were approved and Closed 030808-001 Patrick general content in the issue contribution 030710-002 implemented in the 11/7/03 release, issue closed. 030710-002 Work with Pearson to incorporate the Area Code Process 11/25/03: Since there is no agreement for an Administrative (and others) into the Guidelines or into a supplamental Guidelines we will wait for action to come out of the December Closed 030808-002 Jeff Adrian document (i.e. Procedures Guidelines) meeting when this is discussed. 030710-002 Multiple edits were discussed for the Issue Contribution 12/4/03: Document was distributed to the MOC group and Procedures document which will be sent to the MOC reviewed in the 11/25/03 meeting, see also action 030515-005, Closed 030808-004 Dana Smith Secretary and Co-Chairs for distribution to the group. action closed. 12/4/03: All current documents were renamed, new documents Dana Smith Work with the secretary (Patrick Tima) to rename the current were posted and replaced the old ones. Email sent to co-chairs Closed 030808-005 & Jeff Adrian issue contribution documents to include an issue description. on 11/21/03 indicating completion of the action, closed. 12/4/03: Document sent to secretary on 11/4/03 but will need Multiple edits were discussed for the MBI Payment Process addional edits before it can be approved and released. Refer document which will be sent to the MOC Secretary and Co- back to action 030424-004 for additional details on this process. Closed 030808-006 Jeff Adrian Chairs for distribution to the group. Action closed. 12/4/03: This list is also available through the monthly MBI reports Pearson, to the LLC and it was passed to the MOC Co-Chairs. It will be Closed 030808-007 Patrick Provide a listing of currently open Enhancements. included in the 12/18/03 agenda. Work internally to provide a SOW for the MBI Notification 12/4/03: Industrywide MBI Assignment Report implemented with Pearson, Report requirements (with new revisions) ASAP in an effort SOW 11 (approved by MOC on 9/3/03, by LLC on 9/5/03), avail to Closed 030825-002 Patrick to make the 4th Quarter 2003 system release. users Nov 7. Issue closed. Work internally to provide a SOW for the MBI Payment 12/4/03: MBI Payment Report implemented with SOW 12 Pearson, Report requirements (with new revisions) ASAP in an effort (approved by MOC on 9/3/03, by LLC on 9/5/03), avail to users Closed 030825-003 Patrick to make the 4th Quarter 2003 system release. Nov 7. Action closed. Pearson, Update Mitch with a summary of each day’s meeting 12/4/03: Action completed as requested on 9/4 & 9/5, action Closed 030904-001 Patrick immediately following the meeting. closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 12/4/03: On 10/31/03 MOC Secretary added all remaining parking lot items to the action list and they will be assigned as they are Closed 030904-002 MOC Group Assign owners to parking lot items at the end of meeting. reviewed when time permits, action closed. 12/4/03: Grandfathering task force finished edits and the Karen R., proposed Guideline edits were reviewed in the 10/23 MOC Chery G., meeting and agreed to be included with the current version of Jeanne M., Update the Grandfathering references, clean-up redlines, the Annex E was given an additional action 031023-008 Colleen W., Grandfathering verbiage, and create process documentation to review offline and then scheduled for additional review. Action Closed 030904-003 & Dana S. for future reference. closed. 7/10/03: Jeanne will remind them of this action. 11/25/03: No representative present, but the action will remain open for now until another direction is given on the related issue. New action Redline the Guidelines to reflect the relaxation of the 60% created 031125-001. 12/18/03: Email was received 9/15 Utilization rule. He will get the current version in Word indicating that this request is no longer being pursued by them, Closed 030606-001 Josh Zeldis format from Partick Tima. action closed. 030606-001 11/25/03: Action still open. 12/15/03: On 12/4 an email was sent Pearson, Edit the issue contribution form to remove the “MOC to the MOC with the updated document. 12/18/03: New document Closed 030808-003 Patrick Resolution” section, then post to the Web site. was approved, action closed. Closed 030904-007 MOC While reviewing the Guidelines section by section on 9/4, 12/18/03: This applied to 9/4 and 9/5 face to face MOC meeting. 12/4/03: Email response sent to MOC Co-chairs on 12/3. Determine if there will be a cost associated with changing 12/18/03: Response given, general requirements outlined and the application page on the public site to rename the forms quoted as no cost for the changes as defined. Subteam will removing the reference to the original form numbering (A, B, finalize/confirm the requirments, see action 030925-002. Action Closed 030904-008 Pearson C, etc.), and updating the PDF forms to match. closed. 12/4/03: Email response sent to MOC Co-chairs on 12/3. 12/18/03: Response given, general requirements outlined and Determine if there is any cost impacts to removing quoted as no cost for the changes as defined. Change was Closed 030904-009 Pearson references to Grandfathering from the Web Site. approved, action closed. Do a search on the Guidelines and beyond the first paragraph change all references of MIN Block Identifier and Closed 030905-001 Pearson replace it with MBI. 12/18/03: Completed cleanup 10/9/03, action closed Do a search on the Guidelines and change all references of North America Numbering Plan beyond the first reference Closed 030905-002 Pearson and replace it with NANP. 12/18/03: Completed cleanup 10/9/03, action closed Do a search on the Guidelines and change all references of Mobile Directory Number beyond the first reference and Closed 030905-003 Pearson replace it with MDN. 12/18/03: Completed cleanup 10/9/03, action closed Do a search on the Guidelines and change all references of Mobile Identification Number beyond the first reference and Closed 030905-004 Pearson replace it with MIN. 12/18/03: Completed cleanup 10/9/03, action closed Patrick to follow-up with Mitch regarding section 9.11 “coordination with IFAST” to determine the intentions, if 12/18/03: Answer was given in the 10/23 meeting. anything is being done there or if this section could be Communications are still open thus there is no need to change Closed 039005-008 Pearson deleted. the Guidelines. Action closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Review Guidelines and change when referring to a title take out the reference of “MBI” due to redundancy (i.e. replace Closed 030905-010 Jeff Adrian “MBI Administrator” with “Administrator”, User, etc.). 12/3/03: Completed cleanup 10/14/03, action closed Closed 030905-012 Jeff Adrian Remove all acronyms from the definitions list. 12/18/03: Completed cleanup 10/14/03, action closed Update the Area Code Split issue contribution with the verbiage suggesting return of MBIs acquired for matching in Mitch Area Code Splits, as well as other suggested edits to the 12/18/03: Updates provided in the 10/23 agenda and they were Closed 030925-001 Kaufman process. reviewed and approved in that meeting, action closed. 030710-002 Discuss the renaming and resorting of documents on the MOC News Page. The issue contribution forms have already been renamed to include issue titles and those will 12/18/03: Email sent to co-chairs on 11/21/03 indicating that the Closed 031023-001 MOC Group be reposted to the Web site soon. renamed issue contributions have been posted. Action closed. 5/15/03: Patrick committed to completing the action for June MOC Meeting. 6/6/03: Process was distributed today and the MOC has yet to review it and provide feedback. 7/10/03: Still awaiting feedback on process, action and issue will be posponed for discussion if future MOC meeting. 11/25/03: The first part of this is addressed through the payment report released in the 11/7/03 release, and Patrick will revise the process to include that Mitch and Patrick to develop a draft process to address (1) report send to MOC distro and ask for feedback by 12/15/03. the user is unaware of overcharges and unused payment(s) 12/15/03: On 12/9 an email was sent to the MOC with the which may cause reconciliation issues. (2) If a user is updated document. 12/18/03: Document reviewed in meeting and planning to acquire additional resources, he/she needs to minor edits made, if no changes by COB 12/19 then it is know the steps to apply an unused payment(s) towards a approved. 12/19/03: No objections received, document approved, Closed 030424-004 Patrick Tima new application. 12/08/03 and it was posted to the MBI Admin News page, action closed. 030424-001 12/4/03: Dana confirmed that this is still work in progess. 1/27/04: Issue contribution was sent to MOC Co-chairs and issue Craft language similar to section 5.16 for section 7 of the 040129-001 was created on the issue log. 1/29/04: Action Closed 030904-004 Dana Smith Guidelines. 01/15/04 closed. 040129-001 12/3/03: Information was sent to the MOC Co-Chairs on 10/30/03 but will require further discussion in the MOC. 12/18/03: Brief dicsussion about what these codes are, per Mitch the NXX0/1 codes are already protected per guidelines 7.2 but some of the other XX codes are "oddball" codes that are available per the requirments in the Guidelines. This will be reviewed further in a future MOC meeting. 1/29/03: It was proposed that there Verify that codes in the industry file (fed from the NNAG) currently is no need to protect these XX state codes and thus a with a state code of “XX” is protected (not made available as change to the system is not needed, none opposed, action Closed 030905-007 Pearson an MBI). closed. Create a process document using the details in the Area Code Split issue contribution, distribute it to all users in a 12/3/03: Process document was included in Quarterly Broadcast Closed 031023-003 Patrick Tima broadcast message, and post to web site by 11/7/2003. 11/07/03 revision message sent on 11/6/03, action closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 12/3/03: SOW 015 provided 11/21/03. 12/22/03: SOW reviewed in 12/18 meeting, waiting on pricing calculation in order to make Pearson to provide a statement of work by 11/25/2003 to final decision, it will be based on average volume during Oct.-Dec. modify the system to accept a max of 180 days for the once that period is over. See new action 031218-001, this action Closed 031023-004 Patrick Tima implementation instead of the current 90 days. 11/25/03 is closed. Provide the "per MBI rate" for SOW 015-2003 if it were decided to be billed through a 1 year MBI rate increase. This change would fall into the release for Q2-2004 and thus 1/14/03: The calculation was provided to the Co-Chairs and then the monthly average MBI volume will be based on Oct.-Dec.; it was forwarded to the entire group on 1/6 and added to the next Closed 031218-001 Patrick Tima calculation will be sent after that time period. 01/29/03 agenda, action closed. 12/4/03: To be discussed in the 12/18/03 meeting. 12/18/03: Cheryl will coordinate the group and schedule the meeting 1/28/03: A first meeting has been scheduled for 1/9/04, a draft of the document was distributed to the sub-group on 1/22/04, and the next meeting is scheduled for 2/13/04. 1/29/03: Update on subcommittee was provided within main meeting agenda, the draft document will be schedules in the next MOC agenda. Nominate a sub-group to address new administrative 2/12/04: Action closed, refer to new action 040212-001 for Closed 030825-001 MOC Group Guidelines for MOC Procedures, Principles, & Processes 01/30/04 aditional details. 12/18/03: Additional discussions were held on these rules, but no decisions have been made yet. 1/29/04: This may be affected by SOW 015 and other discussions, so this remains open for now. 2/13/04: Discussion in 1/29 meeting about both the 60% Take on the research efforts related to the 60% Utilization Utilization rule and the Implementation Rules, it was agreed that rule to identify suggested Guideline changes for temporary these topics could all be removed from the agenda until issue Cheryl suspension of the rule, and to submit it in a new issue contribution is submitted from any concerned parties, action Closed 030904-005 Gordon contribution. closed. 12/3/03: MOC continues to discuss Utilization and Implementation rules. MOC proposed the following exceptions to be discussed and clarified in the future: Reduced market demand, Reclaimed or Return of Matching NXX/ NXX-X, Internal Network Change. SOW 015 provided 11/21/03, see also action 031023- 004. 12/18/03: Additional discussions were held on these rules, but no decisions have been made yet. 2/13/04: Discussion in 1/29 meeting about both the 60% Utilization rule and the Implementation Rules, it was agreed that these topics could all be Review the Utilization Requirement and clarify “bona fide” removed from the agenda until issue contribution is submitted Closed 030905-006 MOC Group need for utilization exceptions. 01/15/04 from any concerned parties, action closed. 12/18/03: Updated Subgroup's and assigned Patrick to coordinate the meeting. 1/20/04: MOC subgroup recommendations were Patrick, sent to the MOC Co-chairs and placed on the next meeting Cheryl, Jeff Subgroup to come up with the recommended naming agenda. 1/29/04: Item was discussed in the MOC Agenda and Adrian, & conventions and resulting changes to all forms (online, hard- the recommended requirements were approved. 2/12/04: Action Closed 030925-002 Colleen copy, & in the Guidelines) 01/29/04 closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Determiniation of acceptable "Bona Need" criteria. Carriers 2/13/04: Discussion in 1/29 meeting about both the 60% to come to next meeting with specific instances they Utilization rule and the Implementation Rules, it was agreed that Closed 031023-005 MOC Group recommend should be allowed as Utilization Exceptions or 11/25/03 these topics could all be removed from the agenda until issue 2/12/04: Discussion in 1/29 meeting about both the 60% Utilization rule and the Implementation Rules, it was agreed that these topics could all be removed from the agenda until issue contribution is submitted from any concerned parties, action Closed 031023-006 MOC Group Review the effectiveness of the rule for 60% Utilization. closed. 2/12/04: Discussion in 1/29 meeting about both the 60% Utilization rule and the Implementation Rules, it was agreed that Determine the need for enforcement of the requirement to these topics could all be removed from the agenda until issue return unused MBIs per the Implementation rules, similar to contribution is submitted from any concerned parties, action Closed 031023-007 MOC Group the part 4 process. closed. 12/3/03: Cheryl sent email to MOC secretary on 11/24/03 indicating that no suggested edits have been received. 2/12/04: Some edits have been received and the subgroup was working on MOC participants to review Annex E and provide suggested finalizing this to be submitted to the MOC for approval, see new Closed 031023-008 MOC Group changes to Cheryl Gordon by Nov. 19. 11/19/03 action 040212-002 (GL), action closed. Draft a letter to Kurtis & Associates reminding them of issue 2/13/04: Action no longer needed. Waiting on further discussion 030606-001 and action 030606-001, inform them that they by Pearson on non-LNP carriers. (We are keeping the issue remain open, and to ask them if they choose to continue with open, so this particular action item is not needed for tracking). Closed 031125-001 Jeff Adrian the issue or if they would like to withdraw. Action closed. 030606-001 Pearson to draft SOWs for the Enhancements identified to Closed 040129-002 Pearson have MOC support: 2317, 2316, 1027, & 596. 2/18/04: SOWs distributed to MOC on 2/13, action closed. 1/16/03: Mitch responded to Megan Hayes requesting agenda information for their upcoming meeting. 2/18/04: Meagan Hayes is no longer the contact, Jeff and Mitch had responded to the new contact as a new followup to have a meeting with a subgroup of the MOC. 3/19/04: There was a conference call between IFAST and a MOC Subgroup on 3/5, and it is schedule for a MOC Mitch Coordinate with contacts at IFAST and propose a joint Subgroup (Pearson on Co-Chairs) to attend the IFAST meeting in Closed 031218-004 Kaufman meeting between the MOC and IFAST. Atlanta on 3/25/04. Action closed. 031215-002 3/19/04: Patrick's response is; "All processes are posted to the MBI Administrator news page and there are currently 3 of them: Area Code Split-MBI Release Process, Payment Process, & Identify all procedures documents for the MOC in relation to Indemnification Agreeement. There is also a pending process for Closed 040218-003 Patrick Tima action 031023-002. Releasing MBIs from Aging." Action is closed. 3/16/04: Patrick sent email to MOC Co-Chairs with complete For SOW 018; Address issue with file size limitation, Excel response indicating that file size should not be an issue for the sheet size limitation (also consider different versions of reports being used and thus it is recommended to leave the SOW Closed 040303-001 Patrick Tima Excel) and modify the SOW appropriately. as is. Action closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 9/25/03: Action changed from submission of issue contribution to identifying the Guidelines references. 12/4/03: No update, new due date of 1/30. 2/18/04: Karen has identified the sections and they will be sent to Patrick so that he can highlight them in the next redline version. This topic will go on the next MOC Agenda. Karen 4/19/04: Highlights have been included in the 2.0 redline working Riepenkroge Go through the Guidelines and identify all references to document which was posted to the MOC News page on 3/22, Closed 030904-006 r returns, reclamation, and transfer. 01/30/04 action closed. 4/06/04: In the 3/26 meeting the MOC agreed that the draft edits should be done by Pearson and then reviewed by the MOC; the owner of this action changed from "MOC Group" to "Mitch Kaufman". 4/9/04: Updated contribution form received from Mitch Draft Guideline edits to support "releif from the 60% with Guideline changes, business rule description was added by Mitch utilization rule for codes received from NANPA and the MBI Patrick, and updated contribution was sent to Co-Chairs. Action Closed 040218-001 Kaufman being needed for matching". closed. 040218-003 12/18/03: Action can not be completed until MOC reviews and finalizes all other changes currently in the Redline document. It was added to the agenda for the MOC to review the redlines. 3/19/04: Redlines were approved in 2/18/04 meeting, and on 3/18/04 all numbering was cleaned up and the section references were confirmed and updated, a few minor changes were made as detailed in document sent to the MOC. 4/27/04: Updates were Go through the Guidelines to check and verify accuracy of all approved and it was also decided to remove reference to Annex B Closed 030905-009 Pearson section references once the redlines are accepted. 01/30/03 in section 7.3. Action closed. 3/26/04: Jeff summarized that he is suggesting that this process Write an issue contribution to recommend new procedures would be similar to the issue contribution process. Jeff and Karin for logging any future enhancement requests (i.e. asking the will follow up with Patrick to discuss their suggestions. 4/27/04: carrier if they wish to be named to the MOC and represent The current process was discussed in more detail and it was the request). Patrick Tima will be available to assist in determined that it is working good and on second thought there is Closed 040129-001 Jeff Adrian defining potential procedures if necessary. 05/27/04 no need for a change. Action closed, not needed. 3/26/04: Item was on agenda but it was decided that the sub- committee needs to work on it more before it can be reviewed in the MOC, and the next meeting will include the MOC secretary. 4/19/04: Sub-committee met again on 4/16 and completed draft, and it has now been forwarded to Co-chairs. 4/27/04: New document was reviewed in meeting and it was approved, action Closed 040212-001 MOC Group Review MOC Administrative Guidelines for MOC Approval. closed. 3/26/04: Item was on agenda but it was decided that the sub- committee needs to work on it more before it can be reviewed in the MOC, and the next meeting will include the MOC secretary. 4/19/04: Sub-committee met again on 4/16 and completed draft, Review draft of revised Annex E and approve for insertion in and it has now been forwarded to Co-chairs. 4/27/04: New current redline version of the Guidelines, see also action document was reviewed in meeting and it was approved, action Closed 040212-002 MOC Group 041023-008 & 030904-003. closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # Create an SOW for issue 040326-002 requesting an enhancement to allow the user to apply payments online Closed 040326-002 Patrick Tima without the intervention of an MBI Administrator. 05/27/04 5/24/2004: SOW delivered to MOC in 5/25 agenda, action closed. 040326-002 Create MOC Contact list in Excel to include participants in 5/4/04: Draft Contact List was completed and sent to current 4/27/04 meeting, and each person will be asked to respond participants. This action is now closed, see action item 040427- Closed 040427-002 Patrick Tima confirming contact information. 05/27/04 003 for additional details. 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site meeting. 4/27/04: It was discussed that the current process to Release of MBIs when they first show up in the industry file submit a Part 3 to release and request an MBI is a sufficient rather than waiting for the effective date to pass. (assigned process, this parking lot item is now assigned an action number Closed 040427-004 MOC Group to Paula Hustead) for reference and it is closed. 10/31/03: Remaining parking lot item from 9/4&5/03 on site meeting. 4/27/04: It was agreed that there has been no need for A subgroup needs to be formed to review Section 10, Appeal an appeal process yet to date and that the current issue Process and determine the necessary revisions to comply contribution process has been sufficient, this parking lot item is Closed 040427-008 MOC Group with current processes and procedures. now assigned an action number for reference and it is closed.. 12/18/03: Payment process to be reviewed by 12/19/03. 2/18/04: New action 040218-003 created to identify the currently documented processes. 4/6/04: On 3/19 Patrick's response was; "All processes are posted to the MBI Administrator news page and there are currently 3 of them: Area Code Split-MBI Release Process, Payment Process, & Indemnification Agreeement. There is also a pending process for Releasing MBIs from Aging." 5/25/04: It was suggested that these processes belong in the MOC to review all processes and propose revisions to add MBI User manual rather than the MBI Administration Guidelines, Closed 031023-002 MOC Group them to the guidelines. ongoing action closed. Submit Issue Contribution to define the issues and concerns related to returning MBIs not in use and to point out the Closed 031218-002 Patrick Tima guidelines sections relevant to these requirements. 06/29/04 6/17/04: Issue contribution sent to MOC Co-Chairs, action closed. 040629-003 For "Releasing MBIs from Aging" as an ongoing need, draft 1/29/03: Action was appended to include an issue contribution a process document with a template letter to be used by with the recommended Guideline changes. 6/4/04: Completed both carrier A and carrier B requesting the MBI(s) to be issue contribution (recommending the removal of the aging Closed 031218-003 Patrick Tima released from ageing. 06/29/04 period) submitted to MOC Co-Chairs, action closed. 040629-001 4/27/04: This needs to be assigned to a Sub-Committe. 5/25/04: Patrick agreed to take on this action and Dana said she would assist if necessary. 6/3/04: Updates completed in 2.0 redline Go through the guidelines to confirm and update the form version and it was sent to the Co-Chairs to be included in the final Closed 040218-002 Patrick Tima names as agreed in action 030925-002 06/29/04 approval of the 7/30/2004 Guidelines release, action closed. Updated 7/1/2011 MOC Action Items Log Status Action # Owner Description Due Date Results Issue # 4/6/04: Patrick talked to Aaron and he agreed that the issue should be closed, and he will participate in the sub-committee to create the draft requirements for the new issue. 4/27/04: Patrick took names of volunteers to participate in a Sub-committee to help draft the needs/requirements for partial MBI assignments, and then that will be used as a basis for the new issue contribution. 5/28/04: Notice for meeting availability was sent out. 6/3/04: Meeting scheduled for 6/18. 6/18/04: Draft issue Follow-up with Aaron Tarlyn to confirm his agreement to contribution was distributed to sub-committee and during the close his issue 031125-001, and then submit a new issue meeting the recommendation addendum was completed and final contribution form to address the industry’s long-term need contribution was confirmed to be ready for Co-Chairs to schedule Closed 040326-001 Patrick Tima for partial MBI Assignments. 06/29/04 in future agenda, action closed. 031125-001 5/6/04: E-mail was sent with current list requesting response Send the initial MOC Contact List to the current MOC e-mail from everyone in order to be included on the list. 5/25/04: It was distribution and ask everyone to accept inclusion on the list confirmed that the list is complete and that it will be included with Closed 040427-003 Co-Chairs and to confirm/add their contact information. 05/27/04 the next MOC Agenda, action closed. Update the issue contribution form recommendation section to reflect discussion on 60% utilization rule change, and attach the appropriate Guidelines sections to be edited later 5/27/04: Issue contribution was updated and delivered with the Closed 040525-001 Patrick Tima by the MOC. 06/29/04 5/25 meeting minutes, action closed. 030606-001 Mitch Task force (Jeff, Julie, & Mitch) to come up with the 6/29/04: Action was completed and it is replaced by a new action Closed 040525-002 Kaufman language to send in a letter to IFAST. 06/29/04 040629-004. This action is now closed. 031218-002 Updated 7/1/2011