INVITATION FOR tsIDDER'S FROPOSALS
City of Sac City, Iowa
North Sth Street Improvement Proiect
OWNER.: City of Sac City
PO Box 37
302 East Main Street
Sac City, Iowa 50583
1. Invitation to Bid: Owner invites seaied Bidder's Proposal for repair and installation of 4 commercial street lamps on
the City's street lighting system within the limits of Sac City. The project will include: lamp replacements, pole/iamp knockdown
repairs/replacements, cable repair/replacement, trouble shooting, underground cable locating, repair ofcontrollers and reiated
2. The Bid Packaee: The Bid Package consists of the following documents, all of which are by this reference made a
part ofthis Invrtation for Bidder's Proposals as though fu11y set forth herein: (1) Request for Proposal/confract;
12) Schedule of
ptices; (3) Addenda, ifissued; (4) Description ofwork and Specifications.
3. Inspection and Examination: Bid Packages are available between 7:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. from the City Office, 302 East
Main Street, Sac City, IA 50583. Questions may be directed to, Charles Adam Ledford, City Adminisfator at (712)662-7593.
Each prospective Bidder shall, before submitting its Bidder's Proposal, carefully examine the Bid Package. The Bidder whose
proposal is accepted, will be responsible for all erors in its Bidder's Proposal including those resulting from its faiiure or neglect
to make a thorough examination and investigation of the Bid Package.
4. Bid Openine: Owner will receive sealed Bidder's Proposals for the Work until 4:00 p.m., Friday, Iuly 22, 2011, at the City
Office located at 302 East Main Street, Sac Cify, IA. The bids will be opened at the City Council Meeting on Monday July 25,
2011 at 6:30 p.m., all Bidder's Proposals will be publicly opened and read aloud. Bidders or their agents are invited to be present.
Each Bidder shall clearly mark the envelope containing Bidders' Proposal "SEALED BID - 5'n Street Project - Code E".
5. Insurance: Within ten (10) days following award and prior to the commencement of work, the successful bidder shall
furnish to the City a certificate of insurance naming the City as an additional insured in the coverage amounts specified in the
City of Sac City
By: /s/ Charles Adam Ledford
vrLy A l-:-:-+*^+^*