Application Form for Sheare s Gate
Academic Year 201 1 /201 2
Please read our Terms and Conditions on page 2 of this document.
All Fields mandatory.
First Name _______________________ Last Name____________________________
Home Phone _________________________________ Mobile Phone ________________
Date of Birth _____________________________ Male / Female ____________________
PPS No: ______________________________ (Irish Citizens only)
Course _________________________________ College Year: ________________
Next of Kin ______________________________________________________________
Phone Number ______________________________________________________________
By filling in this form I have read & agree to abide by all Terms and Conditions
All prices are based on a per person basis
A deposit payment of €250 is required
A utility payment of €450 is required
Double Room (Single Occupancy) – RENT €5,265.00 (€135 per week)
If there are other students you would like to share with, or any other particular requests, please list them below
and we will allocate on a first come first served basis.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a place in the complex. Each application must be accompanied by
a booking deposit of €250 and 2 passport photographs.
Please return this form to College Accommodation Cork, Farranlea Hall, Victoria Cross, Cork City, Co. Cork, Ireland
Telephone: +353 21 4345497 Fax: +353 21 4345578 Email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. Only mature / postgraduate student applications will be considered for a room at Sheares Gate.
2. This form must be returned along with a booking deposit of €250 and two passport photographs signed on
the back, or the application will be considered invalid.
3. A cancellation charge of €50 applies up to 10th August 2011 for New and Existing Residents. After this date
the full deposit is non-refundable; all cancellations must be made in writing or by email.
4. Please note that this is an application form and not a contract. The company acting through its management
reserves the right to decline an application.
5. Applications are accepted only for the entire occupancy period - Monday 5th September 2011 to Friday 1st
6. Please note whilst every effort will be made to provide you with your preference, this is not always
possible. No guarantee can be given on room type, location, house or fellow residents. If Sheares Gate is
fully booked we will endeavor to place you in one of our other complexes.
7. Sheares Gate is a secure gated complex; however parking is at the owner’s risk. Car parking is included in
the accommodation price but spaces are limited and are offered on a first come first basis. Please contact us
for availability of parking.
8. A lease agreement and invoice will be issued in August 2011. The agreement must be signed and returned
with the outstanding rental charge and utility advance by 10th August 2011 for New Residents and Existing
Residents. The payment date is 10th August 2011 for New Residents and Existing Residents. If monies have
not been received by this date, management reserves the right to invalidate the application immediately and
without prior notice. Please note that the accommodation payment must be received prior to your
9. If you decide to pay in installments there is no extra charge. Flexible payment options are available.
Payment can be made by Cheque, Bank Draft or wire transfer in Euro made payable to S & C Ryan. Cash
is only accepted in our office at College Accommodation Cork, Farranlea Hall, Victoria Cross, Cork City,
Co. Cork, Ireland.
10. The above named Student agrees that all information given on this form is correct and valid.
11. Please return the completed booking form to College Accommodation Cork, Farranlea Hall, Victoria Cross,
Cork City, Co. Cork, Ireland. Applications are only guaranteed on receipt of €250 booking deposit and
2 signed passport photographs.
Please note: The booking/security deposit will not be refunded if a student decides to leave before the
period of residence is complete. Rent and Utility payments will only be refunded if the room is re-let