Overview of the Tagged.com June 2009 Registration Process
This document outlines the steps of the Tagged.com registration process in June 2009, including creating an account and inviting friends to join. In this illustrated example, Susan registers on Tagged and invites her friend Jason to join. Jason then registers and views Susan’s profile and photos.
1) Index Page – Susan visits www.tagged.com and begins the registration process.
2a) Confirmation Email – Susan receives an email with her Confirmation Code
2b) Confirmation Page – Susan confirms her account by entering her Confirmation Code
3a) Find Friends Page – Susan uses the Windows Live Hotmail address book service to find friends from her email contacts who are already members on Tagged. This is optional and has a Skip link.
3b) Find Friends Login Pop-up – Susan imports her email contacts by entering her password on the Windows Live ID service. This is optional and has a Cancel button.
4a) Invite Page – Susan selects contacts to invite to Tagged. She also selects 2 Tags photos to send with her invites. This is optional and has a Skip link.
4b) Invite Page Confirmation Pop-up – Susan clicked Next but left all of her contacts selected so Tagged displays a warning pop-up asking her to confirm her intent to send invites to all contacts. She clicks OK to send the invites. This is optional and has a Cancel button.
5) Add Photo Page – Susan adds a profile photo.
6) Offers – Susan views offers from Tagged’s advertisers. This is optional and has a Pass button.
7) Home Page – Susan is fully registered on Tagged.com and starts using Tagged’s features.
8) Invite Email – Jason receives an email invite from Susan.
9) Registration Page – Jason clicks the email invite and starts the Tagged registration process.
10) Home Page with Friend – Jason goes through the registration process (detailed above) and sees Susan’s profile photo in the My Friends box on his Home Page. He clicks on Susan’s photo.
11) Friend’s Profile – Jason views Susan’s profile with her Photos box, and clicks to view all photos.
12) Friend’s Photo Gallery – Jason views Susan’s photo gallery and clicks on a photo thumbnail.
13) Friend’s Photo Pages – Jason views the full-size versions of Susan’s photos one by one.
14) Welcome Message’s Email – Jason receives an email about the welcome message from Susan. It contains thumbnails of the photos that she sent with the invite.
15) Welcome Message Inbox – Jason views his message inbox and clicks on the welcome message from Susan.
16) Welcome Message View – Jason views the welcome message from Susan which includes some suggestions for getting started on Tagged and the photos sent by Susan. Jason clicks on the Tags link to enter the popular Tags photo-sharing feature.
17) Tags Feature – James visits the Tags photo-sharing feature and sends a photo back to Susan.