Transferring video using the Avery 3000 & audio from the computer to
the editing machine:
1. Obtain the Avery 3000
2. Plug the charger into the Avery 3000 and a power source.
3. Disconnect your monitor from the CPU. (The connection is Blue.)
4. Plug the blue monitor connection into the Avery 3000.
5. Plug the Avery 3000 connection (#1) into the monitor connection (#2) of the computer.
Remember the blue connection is attached to the Avery 3000.
6. Attach an RCA cable to the Avery 3000 video connection. (You may use an S-video
connection if you like.)
7. Attach the other end of the RCA cable to the video input of the editing machine.
The yellow connection
8. The output to the TV should remain the same.
Remember: If you’re using RCA cables, your video setting should be CVBS. If you’re
using S-video cables, it should be set to YC.
9. On your editing machine, go to Record, and record the amount of footage you need from
NOTE: If you need to transfer the sound that’s on the computer along with the video, make
sure you follow the instructions above and the instructions for Transferring Audio from the
computer. (See Attachment)